You're successful strategy on forex! - Page 2
Page 2 of 292 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Thread: You're successful strategy on forex!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2

Red face You're successful strategy on forex!

Hello there !

I wanna wanna create this thread to share together the successful strategies to get more profits and small loses
    so :

1- what's your strategy on trading with roboforex ?
    2- what is the best frame for you on trading ?
    3- Are you using a helpful indicators ?

For me :
    1 - I'm following the supply/demand and fibo levels strategy
    2- the best frames for me are the M1 M5 and M15 , also I use the 1h. 4h d for confirming the trend is going up / down
    3- yes the auto fibo / suppdem / rsi / stochastic /macd.

Hope for you good trading .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 0
    You have not given us a clearer explanation of how this strategy of yours really works,because some if not all of us here in the forum are here not only to post and earn but to learn from others who have more experience.In my own opinion the long term trading strategy seems to be one of the best,especially if you are in the habit of using pending orders to trade.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 12
    My better trading strategy Fibonacci with price action calculation. This is an amazing trading technique where you can see any type of market conditions. and on the news time, you can predict easily what happens next time.this is simple but profitable strategy.

Not allowed!
    Don't loss you hope.

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 10
    Quote Originally Posted by mohabbat View Post
    My better trading strategy Fibonacci with price action calculation. This is an amazing trading technique where you can see any type of market conditions. and on the news time, you can predict easily what happens next time.this is simple but profitable strategy.
    I think most people are making use of the trading system and I see it as profitable. I am also and I want to now be able to remove any indicator that I will have on my chart that could possibly cause me to loss my money with the price action trading method. However any trading strategy can be successful, as all depends on the trader who has learned it and the practical knowledge they have about it.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 96
    Most trading strategies don't have problems but the trader making use of it are the ones that has the problems. Like the one I am making use of when trading now. I have been losing with it, but in recent times I have learned that, the time frame is crucial. Because I have always wanted to have something to trade on, I do trade the fast time frame so it makes my strategy less effective.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 116
    Given: 73
    Quote Originally Posted by Brain View Post
    Most trading strategies don't have problems but the trader making use of it are the ones that has the problems. Like the one I am making use of when trading now. I have been losing with it, but in recent times I have learned that, the time frame is crucial. Because I have always wanted to have something to trade on, I do trade the fast time frame so it makes my strategy less effective.
    If you can find out that thing that could work better for you with your strategy, it's possible for it to boost your chances of making profits from your trade in the rightful means. Everyone here in forex just would really love to make success in forex and the thing here is that they have to work and create a better system that can guide them well in trading for good. Every strategy can be good but it depends on how we developed them to become good in helping us make profits.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 72
    Given: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by Senorita View Post
    If you can find out that thing that could work better for you with your strategy, it's possible for it to boost your chances of making profits from your trade in the rightful means. Everyone here in forex just would really love to make success in forex and the thing here is that they have to work and create a better system that can guide them well in trading for good. Every strategy can be good but it depends on how we developed them to become good in helping us make profits.
    l
    This is very right, that is the reason why traders will have to learn, when they learn, they can know the strategies that can work and the ones that will not work. This can help traders to create the strategy that will be working with one another, and this can increase the change of winning for that trader.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 11
    [lang=ar]hello friends , this is a nice thread , well i usually depend on the fundamental analysis , the most important news that are moving the market , like the interest rate and the economic growth , i am interested in the news about the cable this days , a lot of money can be made , i also use the strong levels to trade , i prefer the 1 h chart as it is string enough[/lang]

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 322
    Given: 542
    Well I am checking the thread creator information here and he or she is focusing on the short term time framse much and the use of supply and demand is really a good selection in forex, on the other hand we can avoid a big use of differ indicator's better to use some on the chart because thread creator have already the demand and supply analysis which will be good enough to analyze the market with 2 indicator.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by Senorita View Post
    It will definitely boast the chance of winning of the trader, since it is what traders will be using to make the right decision in the market. When the trader do not have the trading strategy, it is just as if they do not have the means to trade at all, this will only be causing such trader to be gambling as the option to their trading strategy.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 20
    There are many traders out there struggling to have a profitable strategy in this business. It's not easy and if you don't have the passion to keep doing what you are doing, you will have a hard time to earn success. No way a trader can easily make it here and if we can take time to learn and develop our skills, it will be difficult to work on this very trade. The success we want can be achievable but we just have to be patient and work hard to see that our goals are possibly met.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 292 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast