You're successful strategy on forex! - Page 11
Page 11 of 338 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast

Thread: You're successful strategy on forex!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2

Red face You're successful strategy on forex!

Hello there !

I wanna wanna create this thread to share together the successful strategies to get more profits and small loses
    so :

1- what's your strategy on trading with roboforex ?
    2- what is the best frame for you on trading ?
    3- Are you using a helpful indicators ?

For me :
    1 - I'm following the supply/demand and fibo levels strategy
    2- the best frames for me are the M1 M5 and M15 , also I use the 1h. 4h d for confirming the trend is going up / down
    3- yes the auto fibo / suppdem / rsi / stochastic /macd.

Hope for you good trading .

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 33
    Quote Originally Posted by Bemgold View Post
    There is no way the demand and supply will not be effective because it is the one that is making the forex trading to work. Without the demand and supply, traders will not be able to buy and sell any market. And the use of the indicators we want is based on the time frame we want to use it for, not all indicators are working with high or low time frames, that is why we need to train them first.
    Demand and supply play a big rule in our trading because we see market changes according to the trader sentiment about demand and supply forces , other then the news i think it is effective for trader to find the market movement , we work for trader better results every factor is best for trade successfully we get success with it .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by sameeh View Post
    the strategies are many and the trader can choose one for him or build one according to his ability and understand of the market, i trade with price action with some indicators and so this makes trading better than using of the indicators only, because i get signal from both the candlesticks and from the indicators also and this makes the signals is better.
    i m in a newbie in this field and my strategy is not a to big and not a to small just i m intraday trader and i believe that if you have a learn about a big strategy then you have to share with other i m also a learn something good and this is in process after complete that i also share with you guys and hope it you just like that and making profit from that...

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by melan View Post
    Demand and supply play a big rule in our trading because we see market changes according to the trader sentiment about demand and supply forces , other then the news i think it is effective for trader to find the market movement , we work for trader better results every factor is best for trade successfully we get success with it .
    The demand and supply is what we can simply call the sentiment of traders in the market and the way the demand and supply are playing. The two forms exactly the way the market is working, traders have to know how to analyze the market or trade the news to follow the demands and supplies. If the currency is rising, you should know the demand on it is high. If it is falling, you should know that it is time to sell it.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    Quote Originally Posted by AbdulIslam View Post
    i m in a newbie in this field and my strategy is not a to big and not a to small just i m intraday trader and i believe that if you have a learn about a big strategy then you have to share with other i m also a learn something good and this is in process after complete that i also share with you guys and hope it you just like that and making profit from that...
    All we need is some simple trading strategy if we want to make money, we don't make money from forex trading with some complex means of trading. You could learn the candle stick pattern method of trading , that ahs also been the way by which a lot of traders has been trading. There is no successful simple means and method of trading that we can attain without the need of practice.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 37
    Given: 68
    I have learned and been able to know about some of the strategy that will give us profits. I have used the support and resistance based strategy that has to do with buying at support and selling at resistance, what I do at first is to wait for a better pin bar to form at those zones, but it started failing me so, I am learning on using different candle stick pattern.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 4
    all trading strategies have drawbacks and advantages in each different market conditions,my successful trading strategy in the forex trading is so simple i open a trade with the small lot size and strictly work on the money management system and try to get the little profits according to my own experience and knowledge.i am feeling confident will also ask the newbies that they should trade consciously and with small profit target as never trade all the time.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 65
    Given: 54
    Quote Originally Posted by YoyO_o View Post
    all trading strategies have drawbacks and advantages in each different market conditions,my successful trading strategy in the forex trading is so simple i open a trade with the small lot size and strictly work on the money management system and try to get the little profits according to my own experience and knowledge.i am feeling confident will also ask the newbies that they should trade consciously and with small profit target as never trade all the time.
    but you do not explain your strategy about trading because all you have said in here were just your attitude in trading. meanwhile to me trading strategy is more like a couple indicators to work and use some kind of news reading to trade, that is what i called a strategy. trading with small lot size and etc. actually part of management system which also including money and risk management.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by Killer_Queen View Post
    but you do not explain your strategy about trading because all you have said in here were just your attitude in trading. meanwhile to me trading strategy is more like a couple indicators to work and use some kind of news reading to trade, that is what i called a strategy. trading with small lot size and etc. actually part of management system which also including money and risk management.
    Strategy consist of a good use of indicator and better trading strategies which we are using to plan for trade and get use them for successful trading ,learn about the strategy we are using and the plan which are mostly use in trade will give trader big profits , working with good strategies will always give trader better trade results and also profits .

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 119
    Given: 73
    We need to adequately work on the means of making good income in forex and look forward to maintain a good trade which will help us to truly succeed in forex. If we must work to manage risk, then it's very important we develop the right skills that we need in this business. Good money management is a great means of trading and with the best strategy we will become more profitable with time. So it's good we manage our trade and make proper practice to know the right system we can surely depend on.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by sinootech View Post
    1- what's your strategy on trading with roboforex ?
    2- what is the best frame for you on trading ?
    3- Are you using a helpful indicators ?
    1. i use the true trend and support resistance levels at high time frames as the first place to check the market condition and then combine it with other time frames to give me more ideas before the order is set, with using indicators, when the time frames have same direction then it become the point for us to prepare the position
    2. i use two indicators with moving average and also stochastic,
    for the points above, we need good skill how to combine the elements till we understand to get the right timing with good accuracy

Not allowed!

Page 11 of 338 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast