Please Tell me what is Forex
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Please Tell me what is Forex

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,119
    Given: 409

Please Tell me what is Forex

Many Of us which already familiar with the trading have different name for this business i think every one has different for this business , some one say hey emotional are traded some say it's like mind refreshment games like chess , some say okay just luck matters some one say this or some one say that . some say hey its like lottery
    well to be honest i have also no answer you know why because even we performe analysis , not surety about any profit right ?
    So how i should call the Forex as ? or if some one ask from me do you know Forex! what should i say

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    Of course, it's business! But what kind of business is determined by means of each participant's attitude.

Not allowed!

Administrator RoboForex Administrator's Avatar
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 663
    Given: 201
    People who play poker, say that Forex is very similar to poker.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy View Post
    Of course, it's business! But what kind of business is determined by means of each participant's attitude.
    Attitude : You mean determination of psychological more buyers or seller!

Quote Originally Posted by RoboForex Administrator View Post
    People who play poker, say that Forex is very similar to poker.
    May can say that , but still poker is likely depends on few person and Forex roots are much deeper

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Actually, I ment the terms to any business in which we are engaged

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Actually, I ment the terms to any business in which we are engaged
    Terms : Please express in details what actually mean yours.
    Lot of people engagged business , there are fundamentals terms and own created also there
    so i want you express in deep and clearly which terms you are talking about
    Attitude how has any concern with trading !

Not allowed!

Super Moderator RoboForex Trader's Avatar
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 142
    Given: 33
    Poker is a game, but Forex is a market which on depends crowd of day-to-day realities. You should say the Forex - just a small market segment and itty-bitty piece of world economy, which has an effect on everyone, who even does not invest or speculate on financial markets.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer View Post
    Terms : Please express in details what actually mean yours.
    Ok, I'll try to... When we are engaged in any business, we have the appropriate attitude to it: casual or rich. Actually, this is what distinguishes the professionals and amateurs. For example, we all know that potatoes - is a delicious side dish for dinner or lunch. But a person with agricultural education could tell you that potato is a perennial tuberiferous polytypic genus of the Solatium Tuberarium section from the solanaceous. The same situation with the forex. Some see only graphics of currency pairs, while others, based on a detailed analysis of information channels, can say exactly why the movement is, as we see it, and where graphical curve can go further.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Ok, I'll try to... When we are engaged in any business, we have the appropriate attitude to it: casual or rich. Actually, this is what distinguishes the professionals and amateurs. For example, we all know that potatoes - is a delicious side dish for dinner or lunch. But a person with agricultural education could tell you that potato is a perennial tuberiferous polytypic genus of the Solatium Tuberarium section from the solanaceous. The same situation with the forex. Some see only graphics of currency pairs, while others, based on a detailed analysis of information channels, can say exactly why the movement is, as we see it, and where graphical curve can go further.
    The Subject of Forex is not just channel there are thousands of analysis type do you know what some even using the mechanical analysis which just based mathematics
    Those who just see the charts and did not understand it very carefully the problems in not traders the problem is that most of newsbies are always unable to get the good educational stuff

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 166
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer View Post
    Many Of us which already familiar with the trading have different name for this business i think every one has different for this business , some one say hey emotional are traded some say it's like mind refreshment games like chess , some say okay just luck matters some one say this or some one say that . some say hey its like lottery
    well to be honest i have also no answer you know why because even we performe analysis , not surety about any profit right ?
    So how i should call the Forex as ? or if some one ask from me do you know Forex! what should i say
    Rather play poker thanks ;)

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast