Page 2 of 44 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: widhie75 Holy Grail Trading System v2.183.11

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 15

widhie75 Holy Grail Trading System v2.183.11

01. "widhie75 Holy Grail" Trading Style:
    .....- Trade on any pair, Averaging (if possible), 100% Manual only (Anti EA)
    .....- Trend & Counter Trend moment catcher, will enter market in the right moment.
    .....- Never hold floating loss/floating profit more than a day.
    .....- Get profit between 10 - 50 pips in each OP.
    .....- CAN'T TRADE every day, because market not always have strong movement.
    .....- Pure 100% Technical & Pure Breakout TrendLine.

02. "widhie75 Holy Grail" Trading Method:

Attachment 2652

.....- Using 3 separated window chart:
    .........*. Window 1: TimeFrame M5-M15
    .............Indicator: Stochastic (16,12,7) with level 20 & 80 Overbought-Oversold
    ...........................Step_EMA_LK
    ...........................Ind-WSO+WRO+Trend Line
    ...........................trendchannels
    .........* window 2: TimeFrame M30-H1
    .............Indicator: Stochastic (5,12,5) with level 20 & 80 Overbought-Oversold
    ...........................ADX (7)
    ...........................BollingerBand (20)
    ...........................THV4 TzPivotsD (Black)
    ...........................trendchannels
    .........* window 3: TimeFrame H4/Daily/Weekly/Monthly
    .............Indicator: Stochastic (5,12,5) with level 20 & 80 Overbought-Oversold
    ...........................MACD (4,26,9)
    ...........................ZUP_v86

- Make OP when price near trendline/Res-Supp-Pivot-Daily Open Price, and compared with its overbought-oversold condition in each window TimeFrame.

- Depends on Res/Supp/Pivot/Yesterday High-Low/Trend Lines as main guides.
    Other guide is my feeling/intuition on price direction, because there's no indicator showing market movement precisely.

- My indicators:
    .....01. THV4 TzPivotsD (Black) as Res/Support/Pivot level.
    .....02. Step_EMA_LK as Color Moving Average
    .....03. ZUP_v86 as Price Pattern
    .....04. Ind-WSO+WRO+Trend Line as Trend Guides
    .....05. trendchannels as Trend Guides

- Additional Indicator:
    .....01. #Signal_Bars_v10a for Average Daily Range information

03. "widhie75 Holy Grail" Money Management rules:
    .....- Strict TP-SL in every order.
    ..........TP = 10-50 pips
    ..........SL = 50-80 pips

.....- MM Risk is high, 15% in every OP. (The most safe MM Risk is 1-5%)
    ..........Possibly averaging with same risk, so total could be 2 open position with total risk 30%.

MM calculation for Standard Account
    MM calculation for Cent Account

04. "widhie75 Holy Grail" Objectives:
    .....- To make sure that bigger lot risk is also safe in forex trading.
    .....- If this trading system success until end of December 2013, then it should be perfect for "trading for living"..... but If this system hit Margin Call, then possibly the next version of Holy Grail will be released soon :)

- - - Updated - - -

Today is Bank Holiday in Europe (Armistice Day) and US (Veterans Day).
    So I decide not to trade or analyze anything... better go out somewhere.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    As some traders has said that this chart looks somehow complex, i will say it is true that way. But you need to make a closer look on all the formation with this system, that is the only way you can get what he is talking about in it. This system is a combination of trdaing indicators to get the exact things that will benefits you in its using.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    this is good strategy and i see that you depend on many time frames for trading and analyze the chart on many time frames and this help you to find a good position for trading and so you will trade when find a strong signal and this will increase the chance of making good profits and will decrease the mistakes to the minimum level so you will be able to make more profits easily and continuously and so you can make stable income

Not allowed!

Trader
    Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    In every trading strategy no matter how simple you try to make,its always going to sound complex to someone else who doesn't really understand the strategy until the creator takes his time out to explain better,and sometimes even when you don't fully understand a strategy,you cam pick some tips out of it to form your own strategy.one thing I like about this strategy is that even though its complex it really most on price harmony in all time frame,my strategy has this same setup,although you might bearly get an entry signal but we a signal does appear your rest assured of soe pips,but nothing is for sure so its best you apply stop loss on your entries.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    As some traders has said that this chart looks somehow complex, i will say it is true that way. But you need to make a closer look on all the formation with this system, that is the only way you can get what he is talking about in it. This system is a combination of trdaing indicators to get the exact things that will benefits you in its using.
    Yes it is looks complex, especially for trendlines... but we don't need to look everything, just look some lines that we want to see.

About price movement, maybe it's also looks complex, but just make it simple.
    We have to imagine that price movement is a single line, then it will not look so complex anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by sameeh View Post
    this is good strategy and i see that you depend on many time frames for trading and analyze the chart on many time frames and this help you to find a good position for trading and so you will trade when find a strong signal and this will increase the chance of making good profits and will decrease the mistakes to the minimum level so you will be able to make more profits easily and continuously and so you can make stable income
    Yes, I only enter market when I see that good predictable moment, let say probability 90% movement is trending..... I can not guess market, so I only trade what I see.

Stable income, low risk eventhough using big/medium lot, smallest drawdown eventhough small deposit, good for heart health,, that's all the reason why I create this system.

Quote Originally Posted by uchexxx View Post
    In every trading strategy no matter how simple you try to make,its always going to sound complex to someone else who doesn't really understand the strategy until the creator takes his time out to explain better,and sometimes even when you don't fully understand a strategy,you cam pick some tips out of it to form your own strategy.one thing I like about this strategy is that even though its complex it really most on price harmony in all time frame,my strategy has this same setup,although you might bearly get an entry signal but we a signal does appear your rest assured of soe pips,but nothing is for sure so its best you apply stop loss on your entries.
    Yes, that's right,,, looks hard/complex because this system not our style, maybe we used to get profit 5 pips only using 1 chart/timeFrame,,,, or even use EA so some trader doesn't need analysis at all..

but if some of member here want to learn more my system, just simply ask in this thread,,, or maybe by PM if I didn't login for some time....

------------------------------------
    Tuesday, 19 November 2013

Market seems confused/sideways.... maybe waiting for big news tomorrow morning,,, FOMC, Bernanke, etc.

No trade again... it's Okay !!

Not allowed!
    Last edited by widhie75; 11-19-2013 at 04:11 PM.

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    I have tried to work with this system now, it is the 2nd week that i have being using it it seems that it worth it if traders can make the trading on 4 hours trdaing chart and on USD based based currencies, they are the one that i have tried this, it is very good and has about 75% winning with tight stop loss used on it.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    I have tried to work with this system now, it is the 2nd week that i have being using it it seems that it worth it if traders can make the trading on 4 hours trdaing chart and on USD based based currencies, they are the one that i have tried this, it is very good and has about 75% winning with tight stop loss used on it.
    wow... you learn yesterday and now you got 75% winning.
    It seems you are fast learner. I need 3 years to get familiar with my own system...

just tips from me...
    it also better to write a note, why you loss and why you win.... so it could make your trading better and improve your OP skill... that might can increase your winning rate by 90%

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    This way is a good ay, do you know why i say so, it will make you to open a little order which can recognize trdaing changes as fats as you think it can ever be possible, this is why the placement of the traders stop loss can be very effective on this than any other system they can talk about with using it. I can clearly see all the effects to be accurate.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    This way is a good ay, do you know why i say so, it will make you to open a little order which can recognize trdaing changes as fats as you think it can ever be possible, this is why the placement of the traders stop loss can be very effective on this than any other system they can talk about with using it. I can clearly see all the effects to be accurate.
    Yes, of course it needs fast thinking to decide buy/sell... but lately I can't found a good point to make OP, market seems going upside-down and I don't have chance to get profit 10-20 pip,,, and it's really high risk moment in this end of month.

I always set TP-SL for my trade position, but even I set SL, I always decide for minimal profit that I may get, and try not to make any wrong decision.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 4
    actually everybody get his own style .We always try to find some logic which will make us good analyzer . for this we need to know about our pain point.I am saying this because i see that you use your stop loss at 50 to 80 pips and take profit 10 to 50 . it can be really good for you . but some days using of short stop loss make me really hopeless.I can earn more from many trade but not got it.So we learn to know about our own style in which you do not become hopeless.it's really important.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by zak6163 View Post
    actually everybody get his own style ..........
    .I am saying this because i see that you use your stop loss at 50 to 80 pips and take profit 10 to 50 . it can be really good for you . but some days using of short stop loss make me really hopeless.I can earn more from many trade but not got it.So we learn to know about our own style in which you do not become hopeless.it's really important.
    Yes, we must know our own style and then adapt it with market condition.

About short SL, According daily market High-Low, usually have 70-100,,, I think 50 point is not short.
    If market often hit our SL (50 point), then it mean something wrong with our OP accuracy.... and its dangerous for next trade.

----------------

I'm sorry for not make this thread updated, because I still can't analyze market movement.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 44 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast