Fast Cash Generate
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fast Cash Generate

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,119
    Given: 409

Fast Cash Generate

As we all knows that into the Forex trading a pips movement just matter of seconds , every second some one is losing and some one making profit !
    mostly traders enters in this market with a idea that noww they have got a finance issue and they start to makes profit like a speed of light in fact no one can runs with a such speed so chasing the greediness where lead us ?
    is Forex really should be treated like that , or should be treated like a business ?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 78
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer View Post
    As we all knows that into the Forex trading a pips movement just matter of seconds , every second some one is losing and some one making profit !
    mostly traders enters in this market with a idea that noww they have got a finance issue and they start to makes profit like a speed of light in fact no one can runs with a such speed so chasing the greediness where lead us ?
    is Forex really should be treated like that , or should be treated like a business ?
    well bro, forrex is not a business to generate fash cash . its not a money making machine at all. that is why not all the people are successful here. those who thinks that forex is a money making machine are greedy . because this forex trading business is not a business to generate fash cash. its a slow and steady way to earn income.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Forex trading shouldn't be seen as a business where we can be rich over night we all know that its very impossible that forex is a get rich quick scheme, forex trading is like every other professional buiseness where professionalism is required anything less than this failure would be you gain.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Forex trading is a very profitable business in which anyone can earn a lot of cash.And i think it is true that Forex is a Fast cash generating business.But it is not easy for traders to generate cash fast,so they must have proper knowledge and experience,good planning,strategy and analysis to earn from this business.If a trader have this he can generate cash fast.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    In the world the Forex trading system is the best trading system in all over the world because Forex trading is a very profitable business in which anyone can earn a lot of cash .we can generate the fast cash in the in Forex market.For generating the fast cash we have keep in mind that proper knowledge ,planning strategy and analysis and good experience also.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    Never. Although Forex market has unlimited earning opportunity that should not be the main aim to make money. because it needs high level of skills and proper knowledge to implement that knowledge. And also it needs money to invested, lot of strategy, patience and main thing is luck, so instead of trying to make money by over night it is always suggested stay light in position and stay active in market for longer term purpose which will help you to make good amount of money.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 27
    According to me its no possible to generate a lot of money in forex by any short cut method I think our our experience and hard work play an very important role in our success here forex is very risky business so never try to make money in forex without any good knowledge and experience then you will burn your account very badly.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    I think forex is very profitable business in the world.we can easily earn money from forex business.so we need to proper learning and experience.so every new trader must be need to long time demo trade.Then we can easily generate fast cash from forex business.so every body needs to long time demo trade for better forex trading.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    Well I think forex trading should be treated like a business because if we will try to become greedy here then most of time we will loose our money and greed never help anybody to make consistent profit in forex its our biggest enemy in forex so we should stay away from greed

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 189
    Given: 304
    At first I thought like that, forex is a way to get cash quickly, so I was too ambitious and use a high risk way without control of money management and emotional control. All traders will realize that this is a business, it is like a conventional business, we must have a good plan and a good system, never trade with ambitious.

Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast