Contest Rules "Attack of RoboForex Robots" - Page 2
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Contest Rules "Attack of RoboForex Robots"

Quote Originally Posted by erox View Post
    but sir the maximum leverage for umstel plateform is only 1:20 we can not open account with the leverage of 1:100 for index and 1:200 for forex ?
    By default max leverage size is 1/20 for Umstel account, becouse Umstel is platform for stock's trading. For additional instruments like indexes and Forex, maximum leverage are 1/100 and 1/200. A margin will be calculated based on this leverage.

All conditions you can find here:
    stock.roboforex.com/offers/trading_conditions/

is there any downloadable trading platform like mt4 for windows version? i'm sorry i got slow internet connection and probably can't participate this if the platform is based on website.

Quote Originally Posted by Sascha View Post
    is there any downloadable trading platform like mt4 for windows version? i'm sorry i got slow internet connection and probably can't participate this if the platform is based on website.
    No, since it's held on the mentioned platform so you have go through the given platform.

Hello, where do I can sign up an account to register this contest? Can I just do it through the platform or should I login to my Member Area first to participate the account for contest?

Quote Originally Posted by Azis Muslim View Post
    Hello, where do I can sign up an account to register this contest? Can I just do it through the platform or should I login to my Member Area first to participate the account for contest?
    Have you read with care ?
    You have to make a thread provide your account info - along with instrument you gonna trade.
    Kindly read the thread with extra care.

I think you should explain this contest to us more. Many of us would probably want to take part in the contest but the explanation giving on the thread is not adequate. Where exactly do we open the contest account that the $1000 would be credited? Because i opened an account now, it gave me $50,000.

Quote Originally Posted by ajagbeolegba View Post
    I think you should explain this contest to us more. Many of us would probably want to take part in the contest but the explanation giving on the thread is not adequate. Where exactly do we open the contest account that the $1000 would be credited? Because i opened an account now, it gave me $50,000.
    Are you sure about it ? Which clauses you don't understand?
    Quote Originally Posted by RoboForex Administrator View Post
    Initial deposit — $1,000.

sir till when can we register in the contest, I mean the cut off date for registration in the contest

Quote Originally Posted by komalam View Post
    sir till when can we register in the contest, I mean the cut off date for registration in the contest
    Yes you may can take part in this contest.

Is it necessary to start the thread before starting trading? Is there a monitoring link?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RoboForex Administrator View Post
    Prizes of the contest
    3 nomination groups : Indexes, Shares and ETF, Forex. Each nomination has Top 3 Prizes:
    1st place — 500 USD
    2nd place — 300 USD
    3rd place — 200 USD
    Does it mean total prizes 3 from each group? and can a participant get more than one prize from this contest?

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast