Any regret for being a forex trader ?
Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Any regret for being a forex trader ?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 164
    Given: 90

Any regret for being a forex trader ?

Some people who came to retail forex trading ended being worse off financially because of huge loss they suffered in trading , some are seriously bankrupt while others committed suicide just to save themselves from embarrassment that might ensue. Though that would not have happened if those good counsels of trading had been followed in the first instance , I could remember the person who was very close to me lost almost $50,000 within two weeks and he regretted being a trader in fact , he cursed the first day she heard about forex trading .

Coming to my own case for instance , I had a very tough and rough beginning but I did not allow those early challenges of trading to crush me , through much learning and much commitment to practice , I came out a better trader. Twelve years have gone by now and today I am among those making progress in trading and I have not any regret coming into forex trading . What about you ?

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 83
    Given: 114
    Quote Originally Posted by layigold View Post
    Coming to my own case for instance , I had a very tough and rough beginning but I did not allow those early challenges of trading to crush me , through much learning and much commitment to practice , I came out a better trader. Twelve years have gone by now and today I am among those making progress in trading and I have not any regret coming into forex trading . What about you ?
    This is great, we can not become successful without experiencing some hard time, it is bound to happen.

Well, about me, I learned about forex from a good trader and I am following his step and with Nial fuller course as well, so for now I have not lost much and have not invested my own money still I am good with the bonus I got and the demo trade I have been on for two months is going on fine, I intend doing that for a very long time.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 141
    Given: 68
    Each day pass with us learning more on how to make a good and better trade ourselves. I don't see the choice for us to regret this business but the necessary improvement is very much available to give us better means of success. We just have to develop for the best and just need to put in more time to make more arrangement to succeed good. My mistakes have made learn and those regrets have equally help me build my trading experience.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 83
    Given: 114
    Quote Originally Posted by Sixteen View Post
    Each day pass with us learning more on how to make a good and better trade ourselves. I don't see the choice for us to regret this business but the necessary improvement is very much available to give us better means of success. We just have to develop for the best and just need to put in more time to make more arrangement to succeed good. My mistakes have made learn and those regrets have equally help me build my trading experience.
    That is how I see the business even when I was not able to get things done the right way as I should have, but I know that again I am learning. We have to move on and then allow the experience we have had be a way to learn and improve and not to keep on regretting because it does not help issues at all.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    It is necessary for traders to say the truth about the market, an as for me, i have many regrets about the market. There are many times i took some actions that i should have avoided, and i lost through that. Even yesterday, i still closed a trade that i should have left, and the market moved more than 150 pips to the direction i was.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 241
    Given: 193
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    It is necessary for traders to say the truth about the market, an as for me, i have many regrets about the market. There are many times i took some actions that i should have avoided, and i lost through that. Even yesterday, i still closed a trade that i should have left, and the market moved more than 150 pips to the direction i was.
    yes, that was one of many mistakes done by us at the past and gave loses, and the problems was caused by us where actually we can avoid the mistakes but still did it for some bad reasons behind it, for this, we need to make sure that we have a will to change this bad situations, we have a believe that we can make better thing in the future till accompany us to reach the goals and make success

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 12
    I used to feel proud being a trader but no more because I have lost big amount of capital last week. I am really upset about my performance. I have to increase it. I do not know how I am gonna come back but trust me I am too much upset about my performance. Do not be failure like me. Be attentive and trade carefully otherwise you will become loser like me.

Not allowed!
    Don't loss you hope.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 32
    Given: 22
    Generally, i have noticed that almost all forex traders do have a rough beginning and a lot could not continue as a result of serious financial crises they ran into as a result of trading the forex market and my case was not different sir, as a matter of fact i sold my only car way back then just to finance my forex account, and i took a loan from a micro finance bank then which i could not pay back , i lost all the money to the market and my family became extremely bankrupt, but despite all these bad experiences, i made up my mind never to quit the business even though i had a long recess when the problem was too much for me and my wife to handle, but today i am doing better than those old days when knowledge of the market was very scarce.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 32
    Given: 22
    One of the many regrets that i got in the forex market was that for many years i was depending on the use of indicators to trade the forex market and i made all the search all over the place to get the best indicators to trade the market with, i downloaded so many of them but to no avail, i went as far as spending hundreds of dollar to purchase both from fellow traders and from those who offer for sale on the internet, but at the end of the day i made more loss than gain, but now i trade the forex market without the use of indicators as i do practice price action trading system now and i am the better for it result wise.But it took me so long to discover this, that is one of my regrets.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 67
    Given: 58
    i've never regret anything about this business. in fact i'm very grateful for knowing this forex trading because i've never seen any other business with high profitability and quick money making. this business also make me learn much about how currencies really work in value and the relation between foreign currency. if i never traded on forex trading, i think my life would be very normal and i must work outside to get paid montly.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast