Any regret for being a forex trader ? - Page 3
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Any regret for being a forex trader ?

Thumbs Up
    Received: 164
    Given: 90

Any regret for being a forex trader ?

Some people who came to retail forex trading ended being worse off financially because of huge loss they suffered in trading , some are seriously bankrupt while others committed suicide just to save themselves from embarrassment that might ensue. Though that would not have happened if those good counsels of trading had been followed in the first instance , I could remember the person who was very close to me lost almost $50,000 within two weeks and he regretted being a trader in fact , he cursed the first day she heard about forex trading .

Coming to my own case for instance , I had a very tough and rough beginning but I did not allow those early challenges of trading to crush me , through much learning and much commitment to practice , I came out a better trader. Twelve years have gone by now and today I am among those making progress in trading and I have not any regret coming into forex trading . What about you ?

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 141
    Given: 68
    The way to success is not easy and so far the journey have been one filled with lessons. I think it's high time we look to learn from our experiences and mistakes in order to develop to have a more perfect means to maintain success in trading. Actually it's a good one for us we learn well about this market and we have to take proper measures to seek development that will really help ensure we make it.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 164
    Given: 90
    It is nice and wonderful reading through your all your contributions in my thread and I am happy for those who did not allow their challenges crushed them but were able to weather the situation and come out better traders . The truth still remains that the pathway to success in forex trading is not smooth sailing and it is better a trader gets himself prepared for this early enough so that he will have the courage to face those challenges without having any adverse effect on him .If a person will not end up in regret being a forex trader, he must understand the risks involved in trading first and must be ready to learn how it can be managed.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 19
    I have no regrets now for being a forex trader, all mistakes and the bad trading done in the past were all in preparation for success and they have got to make me who I am and where I am now. I have got to understand the market so much now, if you have regrets, then let it go and learn from your mistakes so that you will have a smooth trading experience ahead of you.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21
    Given: 1
    because this was my choice and i have to take it with full responsibility, not regret with the choice and i just keep learning and practicing and have a believe that one day can make a good thing at this business, and also i see that now is better than yesterday and this is the reflection if i have taken the right way and just need to take more time to understand Forex trading.i got so many loses at this business but my earning is good too,

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by qaiser1 View Post
    because this was my choice and i have to take it with full responsibility, not regret with the choice and i just keep learning and practicing and have a believe that one day can make a good thing at this business, and also i see that now is better than yesterday and this is the reflection if i have taken the right way and just need to take more time to understand Forex trading.i got so many loses at this business but my earning is good too,
    It's our choice to trade forex and we must not regret making this choice because everything we have done is to see we become somebody in life. Right now forex is one if the best opportunity for us to make good earnings but the price to pay for success is not easy to handle. We must live to accept mistakes and learn from our loss in order to improve better and have a means of quality trading.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    Personally, I have nothing to regret about the forex trading business because it is one of the best ways through which we could start making money without wasting much time when we have been able to master the trading so well, but my only little regret is trying to start trading real account without first learning how to trade on a demo very well.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 119
    Given: 73
    Now am not regretting anything but am happy for myself for deciding to join forex in the right time. Forex will make you become financially free and its from this business that we can gain lots of profitable earnings that we need in forex. Am indeed a trader hoping to succeed and a lady like me looks to ensure I become independent on my own. I urge those out there to see the opportunity that is all around this business and make a perfect trading steps to see they can make good trading for their very own good.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 81
    Given: 146
    Quote Originally Posted by Senorita View Post
    Now am not regretting anything but am happy for myself for deciding to join forex in the right time. Forex will make you become financially free and its from this business that we can gain lots of profitable earnings that we need in forex. Am indeed a trader hoping to succeed and a lady like me looks to ensure I become independent on my own. I urge those out there to see the opportunity that is all around this business and make a perfect trading steps to see they can make good trading for their very own good.
    That is the good way to go, I don't have much thing to regret in the market, though I have made mistakes but looking on the brighter side, I have got to know and learn that any experience we past through was a preparation for success so it is to our own benefits. Keep on regretting and we will keep on making the same mistakes.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    forex trader is best option for us and its really good because a forex trader can earn more then any other businessmen, here with every new order when our profit increases at same time our profit also will increase, so there are many thing in our trading which we need to handle then we can change our life style really, so try to earn but after some proper learn

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 3
    We shouldn't regret trading forex if we make mistake we should learn and amend all our mistakes before trading in the market, regret will cause nothing but frustration and you will lose interest of trading that way if you want to become a good forex trader you should never regret being a forex trader

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast