Any regret for being a forex trader ? - Page 2
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Any regret for being a forex trader ?

Thumbs Up
    Received: 164
    Given: 90

Any regret for being a forex trader ?

Some people who came to retail forex trading ended being worse off financially because of huge loss they suffered in trading , some are seriously bankrupt while others committed suicide just to save themselves from embarrassment that might ensue. Though that would not have happened if those good counsels of trading had been followed in the first instance , I could remember the person who was very close to me lost almost $50,000 within two weeks and he regretted being a trader in fact , he cursed the first day she heard about forex trading .

Coming to my own case for instance , I had a very tough and rough beginning but I did not allow those early challenges of trading to crush me , through much learning and much commitment to practice , I came out a better trader. Twelve years have gone by now and today I am among those making progress in trading and I have not any regret coming into forex trading . What about you ?

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    It is necessary for traders to say the truth about the market, an as for me, i have many regrets about the market. There are many times i took some actions that i should have avoided, and i lost through that. Even yesterday, i still closed a trade that i should have left, and the market moved more than 150 pips to the direction i was.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 241
    Given: 193
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    It is necessary for traders to say the truth about the market, an as for me, i have many regrets about the market. There are many times i took some actions that i should have avoided, and i lost through that. Even yesterday, i still closed a trade that i should have left, and the market moved more than 150 pips to the direction i was.
    yes, that was one of many mistakes done by us at the past and gave loses, and the problems was caused by us where actually we can avoid the mistakes but still did it for some bad reasons behind it, for this, we need to make sure that we have a will to change this bad situations, we have a believe that we can make better thing in the future till accompany us to reach the goals and make success

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 1
    I don't have any regret being a forex trader because I know the implications of my decision before I joined the business, there are times when I feel bad because I made so much loses through my reckless trading, but that is not enough to give up.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 0
    To me , though a new trader in the forex market, I do not see any reason to be regretting on the business I belief I am going to make it even a great success in it in the nearest future, the beginning may be rough and tough but such is the beginning of all thing in life but the end thereof is going to be great.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    there is no doubt that the trader that loses always will be disappointed and will be in bad mood and will be sad and so this will affect on his life and so he will be under stress and will so he will regret that he knows about forex because he lost his money and his social life may be affected and this is the feeling of many traders that left the market after loses.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 64
    Given: 30
    regret in the forex happens at the times of losses . and also the market can ce more clear at the time of no news , with good strategy a trader can follow proper money management in order to be able to trade good points . thus regret will take no place in the successful trader`s life . here can be very good manner to evaluate the self trading and the achievement

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 0
    What a bad experience for that friend of yours and i feel for her about the loss.In my case i started trading about ten years ago and i must say i was not easy for me as well because i made a lot of loses.But i had no choice than to learn the hard way.I started trading with demo account and after so many trials and error i was able to succeed.today am a good trader and i make consistent income,but slow and steady.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 72
    Given: 21
    To become a successful forex trader one should put in the necessary effort so that they can analyze the market and gain some good number of pips. We should always remember that its not the analysis alone which makes us successful but also the money management. you just have follow steps that you seniors and that person that you think this is the success man in the forex just follow the strategies and the techniques of you seniors

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 1
    I don't regret joining in this business. I still can't make good profit but I have a good progress to become a good trader. I still can make money from this business despite my profit is not large. for me, there are no impossible thing to do, if I work hard then I will get success. I don't need to regret my decisions joining in this bussiness.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 72
    Given: 21
    success is the goal of every forex trader, but of course we will realize that it is not easy to achieve in Forex trading . we should really seriously in the learning process, and certainly never give up on any difficulty or failure is certain we will experience in the learning process. with such a process, I'm sure we will be able to achieve success. to become a successful trader, we must trade with high accuracy in determine the trend and we can enter the market at the right time

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast