Any regret for being a forex trader ? - Page 18
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718

Thread: Any regret for being a forex trader ?

Thumbs Up
    Received: 164
    Given: 90

Any regret for being a forex trader ?

Some people who came to retail forex trading ended being worse off financially because of huge loss they suffered in trading , some are seriously bankrupt while others committed suicide just to save themselves from embarrassment that might ensue. Though that would not have happened if those good counsels of trading had been followed in the first instance , I could remember the person who was very close to me lost almost $50,000 within two weeks and he regretted being a trader in fact , he cursed the first day she heard about forex trading .

Coming to my own case for instance , I had a very tough and rough beginning but I did not allow those early challenges of trading to crush me , through much learning and much commitment to practice , I came out a better trader. Twelve years have gone by now and today I am among those making progress in trading and I have not any regret coming into forex trading . What about you ?

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 164
    Given: 90
    There is no way you will be an experienced trader in forex trading industry without passing through some challenges of trading and there are definitely going to be some actions or decisions that you will seriously regret . The only regret I had in forex was having much money in the past without much knowledge , skills and experience and I had a serious loss but nowadays I have gathered sufficient knowledge and experience but the issue is the money to trade . How I wish I had much experience I have now in the past, I would have gone very far in trading industry

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 33
    Given: 21
    Feeling regret only those who are trading blindly and carelessly, I am am satisfied being a trader as I am earning reasonable amount and I would like to say that forex is the best business than all others, we can join it and can earn from it but we have to need good knowledge, demo trading experience and better skill, as I am enjoying this business, I can say that being a trader I have no regret, forex is good rewarding business.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 37
    Given: 68
    I don't have any regret. I have lost and I have won. That is life actually, because we don't always keep on making money from the market. We have to also note that as a matter of fact we will loss. When I was new, I invested my school fee and then I lost it to the market. But that is fine by me because I gained some knowledge from it.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 130
    Quote Originally Posted by Makaveli View Post
    I don't have any regret. I have lost and I have won. That is life actually, because we don't always keep on making money from the market. We have to also note that as a matter of fact we will loss. When I was new, I invested my school fee and then I lost it to the market. But that is fine by me because I gained some knowledge from it.
    You just do have the right mindset any one should have if they want to make money from forex trading. That is true about the business and if we are to have any regret, understanding that it is business and for sure any thing can happen in the market, we can make money or loss money, which ever thing that happens has to be accepted.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    focusing on works as preparing use of customs with the evaluation to helps as might to collects of the deeper on precision as supporting the strength of confirmation as trader might attains as securing position to complete terms within the given spare of times with the projects plan.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 81
    Given: 146
    I personally don't have any one. I like forex trading business and I know that I will see some hard time in the market. At the beginning it was not easy, but I allowed my experience actually be a good guide to me. Losses could be a form of regret but we have to learn to move on and learn.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 44
    Quote Originally Posted by layigold View Post
    Some people who came to retail forex trading ended being worse off financially because of huge loss they suffered in trading , some are seriously bankrupt while others committed suicide just to save themselves from embarrassment that might ensue. Though that would not have happened if those good counsels of trading had been followed in the first instance , I could remember the person who was very close to me lost almost $50,000 within two weeks and he regretted being a trader in fact , he cursed the first day she heard about forex trading .

Coming to my own case for instance , I had a very tough and rough beginning but I did not allow those early challenges of trading to crush me , through much learning and much commitment to practice , I came out a better trader. Twelve years have gone by now and today I am among those making progress in trading and I have not any regret coming into forex trading . What about you ?

I don't regret being a trader. A trader is a profession that I never imagined before, this is a gift. with trading I don't need to feel attached to other people or companies, I can do transactions wherever and whenever and I can still earn money without having to leave my family. of course I am proud to be a trader

Not allowed!

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718