What's Trading Did For you

Thread: What's Trading Did For you

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,120
    Given: 409

What's Trading Did For you

Forex trading has a meaning in every trader life yes ?
    Like before the Forex trading i even not know whats japaneses currency name is , in how many countries euro use, when NFP release and what is that , not know the meaning of risk management
    So tell me how forex trading has affect yourself , yourlife , how it's affect you .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 78
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer View Post
    Forex trading has a meaning in every trader life yes ?
    Like before the Forex trading i even not know whats japaneses currency name is , in how many countries euro use, when NFP release and what is that , not know the meaning of risk management
    So tell me how forex trading has affect yourself , yourlife , how it's affect you .
    well trading has changed me a lot , positively. first i was greedy before, but now thankfully , i am not greedy at all. i am good in money management in real life as well. moreover, i am good in time management and i thnk different perspective in many ways so i have broaden mind too. all because i am a trader.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Well ever since I started trading forex my understanding of economics and economical factors has increased, usually I bearly pay much attention to world news and economical events but due to my envovlvment in forex I spend more time reading up on airticals about economics and economical events and analyst review,in which so far I would say it has impact positively in my life.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    I think Forex is a important part of every trader.It means a lot in my life also,i had earned a huge amount of money from this business.Forex trading help me to improve my life style and today i am able to fulfill all my needs and requirements.Trading made me famous and now i am a successful trader in my business.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    Well I am a learner right now in this business so for now I am just concentrating on my learning forex trading is a very good business and we all know that our hard work can make us rich in our life so for now i am giving much time for my learning and practice and in coming future forex will change my life for sure

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 4
    Yes, sure I'm just a bingen in this Forex trading business. As per I know, this trading market is very good but as I'm a newbie so it quite difficult to me understand. Although practicing and giving more time to this market make me understand day by day. As we all know hard work is very needed for all the business to lead a success ahead. So we should delivered hard work and time to Forex trading and they will surely change our life by giving profit.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 124
    Given: 262
    I am a new trader in this field for now I am not an very old trader for now i am just concentrating on my learning i am doing part time trading for now and earning $100 at least every month i am happy with my performance thinking to focus on full time trading very soon

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 48
    forex make more more tense especially when i loose some trades, sometimes i feel that forex will affect on my mind and make it in bad mood, and when make some profits i become happy and feel good, it also make me more patient , forex is a good money making source but if we follow its rules , and will increase our pressure and tension if trade badly without plan.

Not allowed!