Contest by moderators "How I'll spend my first million $ earned on Forex Market" - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Contest by moderators "How I'll spend my first million $ earned on Forex Market"

Administrator RoboForex Administrator's Avatar
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 769
    Given: 206

Contest by moderators "How I'll spend my first million $ earned on Forex Market"

Dear Users!

The forum administration announces the start of the new contest "How I'll spend my first $1 Million earned on Forex Market". To participate you should to create a thread and to describe how would you spend your first million $ on Forex . The thread should contain an image/photo which shows your wishes. All registred users can take a part in this competition!

Terms of the contest:
    Contest is held between 4 and September 27, 2017.
    Results will be announced – September 28, 2017.
    Prizes will be transferred - October 1, 2017.

To participate in the contest you have to:
    1. Create a thread in the "How I'll spend my first $1 Million earned on Forex Market" section and describe it.
    2. Share your ideas and wishes.
    3. The thread should contain an image/photo wich shows your ideas and wishes.

Winners will be determinated by the board of moderators.

When assessing the contestant’s topics will be taken into account:
    1. Originality and creativity of the thread.
    2. Completeness of the description.
    3. User's activity in your thread.
    4. Number of left "Thumbs Up" in the post.

Prizes*:
    1st place - 100 $
    2nd place - 80$
    3rd place - 60 $
    4rd place - 40 $
    5rd place - 20 $

*Prizes are given in a form of forum Promo (¢).

* please ask your qustions regarding the contest in this topic.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 11
    Quote Originally Posted by Gulfstream View Post
    Dear users!
    Thank you for your participation in this contest and for your attention.
    Whereas the fact of cheating with Thumb Up option, we will check the results one more time.
    New results will be published today. The Thumb Up wouldn't be taken to consideration in calculations.

thanks for the contest, it was fun for me to write my thread and read other threads
    i won 5 th place in the contest and i was so happy yesterday , i hope i do not lose that because of the new results , i got 5 thumps two of them by moderators and i hope i do not lose my chances
    thanks again

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 35
    Just a simple solution to all this could be to, not to include the thumbs up for determination of winners. The board of moderators can take the decision at their sole discretion, since I think all the members here have trust on their moderators, who are also like our friends.

I am actually not with the reviewing of the results again because once the results are declared it should be official and acceptable to all. This is the first time the results are made void and being reexamined, so now one will have doubt that same things can happen in future too.

I have read the above comments and I think both side have some viable points and the moderators need to give their time so as to take unbiased decisions, as they always do.

Regarding thumbs up, bonus hunting, multiple accounts and inviting of friends, these things have to be monitored seriously not for the sake of this contest alone, but to maintain the integrity and efficacy of this forum overall.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by AmitChallenger; 09-29-2017 at 04:55 PM.

Administrator RoboForex Administrator's Avatar
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 769
    Given: 206
    Dear users,
    please be informed about our winners in the contest "How I'll spend my first $1 Million earned on Forex Market"

Contest winners*:
    1st place - 100$ - Azis Muslim per thread
    2nd place - 80$
    -
    Killer_Queen per thread
    3rd place - 60$
    -
    Sixteen per thread
    4th place - 40$
    -
    Yayami per thread
    5th place - 20$ -
    erox per thread

During the determination of the winners the board of moderators take into consideration such factors as:

1. Originality and creativity of the thread.
    2. Completeness of the description.
    3. User's activity in your thread.

Considering numbers of participants and your interesting threads, the board of moderators decided to add Moderator's Choice Awards:

10$ - Doge per thread
    10$ -
    AmrHesham per thread
    10$ -
    medoram per thread

Congratulations to the winners and thanks to all who participated in this contest!
    Prizes will be transferred - October 2, 2017.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 35
    Congratulations to all the winners, the contest was really a nice one with such a amiable topic "How I'll spend my first $1 Million earned on Forex Market". Unfortunately I missed the contest, since I was away from the forum for quite a few months. Looking forward for such contests on good topics from our moderators soon. Thanks everyone.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,206
    Given: 431
    The results now has been declared, Congratulations to all winners.

The nice work you did medoram in last moment you still got prize , you did great job.
    Azis as usual write the amazingly,it's nice to see killer_queen a active forum member booked the second position. Sixteen been time to time won you're good as always you're.

Amitchallenger Yeah! make sure next time you won't miss the opportunity, but we did mailed digest you should checked email. checking digest it's always informative part.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123