Contest by moderators "How I'll spend my first million $ earned on Forex Market" - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Contest by moderators "How I'll spend my first million $ earned on Forex Market"

Administrator RoboForex Administrator's Avatar
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 772
    Given: 206

Contest by moderators "How I'll spend my first million $ earned on Forex Market"

Dear Users!

The forum administration announces the start of the new contest "How I'll spend my first $1 Million earned on Forex Market". To participate you should to create a thread and to describe how would you spend your first million $ on Forex . The thread should contain an image/photo which shows your wishes. All registred users can take a part in this competition!

Terms of the contest:
    Contest is held between 4 and September 27, 2017.
    Results will be announced – September 28, 2017.
    Prizes will be transferred - October 1, 2017.

To participate in the contest you have to:
    1. Create a thread in the "How I'll spend my first $1 Million earned on Forex Market" section and describe it.
    2. Share your ideas and wishes.
    3. The thread should contain an image/photo wich shows your ideas and wishes.

Winners will be determinated by the board of moderators.

When assessing the contestant’s topics will be taken into account:
    1. Originality and creativity of the thread.
    2. Completeness of the description.
    3. User's activity in your thread.
    4. Number of left "Thumbs Up" in the post.

Prizes*:
    1st place - 100 $
    2nd place - 80$
    3rd place - 60 $
    4rd place - 40 $
    5rd place - 20 $

*Prizes are given in a form of forum Promo (¢).

* please ask your qustions regarding the contest in this topic.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 40
    Quote Originally Posted by Sixteen View Post
    Congratulations to every winner and those who participated in this content. But I have something to add about our first winner abid4. Isn't it obvious that most of members who thumbs up on his thread where members whose account where created on September this month. And considering the fact that it have up to 21thumbs up being the highest I have ever see in this forum yet with little content. There is a foul play here. Nevertheless congrats to everyone.
    you have raised a very valid point sir i totaly agree with you.

and then i want to congrats the winners and thank you to moderators for considering our threads for something.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 280
    Given: 193
    Quote Originally Posted by Sixteen View Post
    Congratulations to every winner and those who participated in this content. But I have something to add about our first winner abid4. Isn't it obvious that most of members who thumbs up on his thread where members whose account where created on September this month. And considering the fact that it have up to 21thumbs up being the highest I have ever see in this forum yet with little content. There is a foul play here. Nevertheless congrats to everyone.
    As expected, you have finally realized this too. Well yeah it is very strange to see someone that still fresh in this thread got so much plenty thumbs with that "simple" approach.To be honest I was not complaining about me in 2nd but that was just not fair. If the Administration is bit open to this, it is an unfair game and it is clearly obvious. This does not respect us as the old members here who have been following this forum, obey, and participated many contests for years.

Mark my words, next upcoming contest there will be another people like this. New users, simple contents, and plenty thumbs + opinion. With respect, I suggest there is no need to hold such contest based on thumbs to avoid this situation be repeated. I am sure they who got 1st and 3rd place there were laughing at me because of my suggestion here. I may congratulate other winners but not the 1st and 3rd, I never know about them. This is like quantity over quality.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 65
    Given: 54
    first of all, i want to announce this first before i post my thoughts in here.
    1. my post does not contain any offensive language to press or blame people,
    2. i only share few proofs to some people who is paying attention right now,
    3. i am not asking you to trust me, but see the facts and use your own logics.

now let us go to the point. few clues i got from user abid4:
    1. registered in september 2017,
    2. famous and able to get 21 thumbs,
    3. most people who liked his posts are all new users too (except Gulfstream of course).

my conclusions:
    1. how could he gained so much thumbs up?
    2. how could he get that famous so fast? is he a celebrity or famous businessman like Goldman Sasch or George Soros?
    3. how could he attract people or convince them to like his thread?
    4. how could he contacted so many friends who just registered in the same year so fast and be in touch in the contest?

i believe if abid4 give us clearances here (which i believe he would not do that) things will get better a bit. but it does not change who he really are. i know this does not change anything but at least it opens other member's eyes to unaware before participating contest based on thumbs.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 40
    if things like this keep going as we have seen in last compitation too i think its batter to stay away from these type of contests.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by erox View Post
    if things like this keep going as we have seen in last compitation too i think its batter to stay away from these type of contests.
    no my friend we must not give up to those who played unfair contest and now we see people are opening their eyes to this fact. we are here now waiting for company response about this issue. if you got something to prove, just write them down in here. i wish i could understand how ip address networking really works because if i do, i probably could solve this issue by checking all those 20 users ip addresses.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,209
    Given: 433
    Hello!
    The winner is though the selected on the given terms. There is no where stated that only last prior months or old account can provide the thumbs up, since we all have to make conclusion on given terms.
    Kindly embrace the results and also kindly be aware that the prize shall be distributed but if the winner found guilty which is next step, we shall make sure there is justification.
    Of course now onward we can add a clause like only 3 months old account thumbs up consider right or completely not add the clause.
    Again i am saying the winner account shall be checked from every aspect.
    Thanks for your participation and we will make sure that everything we must checked again.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Gamer; 09-29-2017 at 01:08 AM.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21
    Given: 0
    Killer Queen you mean I make more then 20 accounts to give thumb up my thread ? I think Administration must check that all account first before announce the result. If fake accounts work then I think many peoples can make daily account and give thumb up to their thread. Killer queen if all of these account are real then what you do ? I think you make more then one account and all of your supporter are your account or your friends. If you make thread big to share the cheap things then its does not mean you win the contest. I also can make big my thread to share the picture like you and other members shared but I make my thread simple and short because these are my real dreams. My dreams are not for this contest. My dreams are real and you make thread lengthy with some common dreams. If you are not win then its does mean you call other as cheater. If you give thumb to those who know you then I also not want to join any of these type contest in which we prefer our own friends.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by abid4 View Post
    Killer Queen you mean I make more then 20 accounts to give thumb up my thread ? I think Administration must check that all account first before announce the result. If fake accounts work then I think many peoples can make daily account and give thumb up to their thread. Killer queen if all of these account are real then what you do ? I think you make more then one account and all of your supporter are your account or your friends. If you make thread big to share the cheap things then its does not mean you win the contest. I also can make big my thread to share the picture like you and other members shared but I make my thread simple and short because these are my real dreams. My dreams are not for this contest. My dreams are real and you make thread lengthy with some common dreams. If you are not win then its does mean you call other as cheater. If you give thumb to those who know you then I also not want to join any of these type contest in which we prefer our own friends.
    nice speech my friend. but it does not clarify anything yet and you do this counter-attack thing by telling me i was the one who made a lot of accounts?
    you were telling me that i made such lengthy thread with common dreams? wow you really underestimate my dreams and broke my hearts.

no my friend that is not how i works. i did made some friends in here but they all are friends i met and communicate through this forum. it is obvious to have some friends if you were registered more than just in a month. remember, i was already in here from 2016 and if a person could not make any friends within that period then it would be awkward. i was not like you who able to got 20 thumbs up because i am not so famous. i told them to like my posts, and in return i like their post too. you must have know this process of thanks-giving right?

my conclusions:
    1. how could you gained so much thumbs up?
    2. how could you get that famous so fast? is he a celebrity or famous businessman like Goldman Sasch or George Soros?
    3. how could you attract people or convince them to like his thread?
    4. how could you contacted so many friends who just registered in the same year so fast and be in touch in the contest?

by the way, here i did not tell you that you made 20 accounts. i am your secret admirer, at least tell me your secrets so next time in contest i could get a lot of thumbs up like you my friend. why you were so mad at me? am i writing it all correct? if i was all wrong then you can just write it and simply say no. by the way i was not the only one who thought about your suspicious activity.

you can ask to those who liked my post: Azis Muslim, erox, Gamer, Gulfstream, Senorita, and Silhouette why they liked my post. i believe all of them could answer your question.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Killer_Queen; 09-29-2017 at 01:43 AM.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer View Post
    Hello!
    The winner is though the selected on the given terms. There is no where stated that only last prior months or old account can provide the thumbs up, since we all have to make conclusion on given terms.
    Kindly embrace the results and also kindly be aware that the prize shall be distributed but if the winner found guilty which is next step, we shall make sure there is justification.
    Of course now onward we can add a clause like only 3 months old account thumbs up consider right or completely not add the clause.
    Again i am saying the winner account shall be checked from every aspect.
    Thanks for your participation and we will make sure that everything we must checked again.
    Hello Gamer,
    i see the thread of the user Doge here http://forum.roboforex.com/threads/2...ILLION-DOLLARS he did not even upload any photo, also there is no Completeness of the description.
    my thread is http://forum.roboforex.com/threads/2...n-Forex-Market i uploaded much photos and also there participants made same as me
    i don't know why he was choosed
    anyway thank you all and congratulation to the winners

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 245
    Given: 151
    Dear users!
    Thank you for your participation in this contest and for your attention.
    Whereas the fact of cheating with Thumb Up option, we will check the results one more time.
    New results will be published today. The Thumb Up wouldn't be taken to consideration in calculations.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast