Practice of the demo trading is the key of success?
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Practice of the demo trading is the key of success?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4

Practice of the demo trading is the key of success?

I will suggest to all the newbies and all trader that if you want to get the success in the trading then you will need to practice of the demo trading more because the practice in the demo trading is the key of success in the business and if you practice more you will earn more in the live trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    Yes brother Demo account is the place where all trader can do practice and can test their new strategy or EA here without any tension. After getting a good strategy then they can trade in Forex real account. A trader have to understand that knowledge, Practice is the key factor in Forex trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 22
    rai504, Yes you are true Practice of the Demo trading is a great helpful thing for the every traders to get of success in this business. it helps every traders to get more and more knowledge about the actual trade. it causes of no loss money to the trader cause it only virtual money for the practice. when satisfaction comes to the trader then it is the right time for move the real trade, that is why practice of demo trading is the key of success.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    True, demo trading is one of the keys to success in forex trading, because we need to practice trading using a demo account in order to avoid the risk of real loss is great. With a demo account so we can learn forex strategies, and test the accuracy of the strategy that we will use in live trading later.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 6
    Actually there are many keys to success that we can take and copied of each traders who have already proven successfully. Of all the material I've read, that the real key to success is ourselves as an executioner and controller. Where there is a great willingness to succeed, it can be a driving force to find the way to success. So my conclusion is, success can only be achieved if we ourselves are able to control it.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    Demo trading is very good, but it is not all you need. You can not say that a particular thing is the key for success in the forex trading my of all that you have done that will market, it is the summary of what you have done that will help you out in the market, this is why i love to keep my head straight as well.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Demo account helps a lot inorder to gain knowledge and experience in forex trading.So i think that demo account is the main key of your Victory.I onlu use demo account whenever i update or customize my system i do atleast 100 demo trades to make myself comfortable.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 48
    practice on demo account is essential and the trader should practice well on demo account before start trading in real account to be able to understand forex market well and know how it works and also to test any strategy he will trade with it to show it is effective or not and so he will be able to build his trading system that he will use in real account

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    yes to be a good Forex trader you need to practice the demo trading account very well because anything short of that will surely put you at a disadvantage in the scheme of things because through the use of the demo trading account in the Forex market you will get the whole Forex market behavior and the peculiarity of some pairs as well.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Demo trading is very important for any individual who wants to trade in the currency market,its a proper learning ground although its also important that you put into consideration that your emotions is another issue you have to learn to deal with especially when trading in live account.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast