Why money management is very necessary in the trading ?
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Why money management is very necessary in the trading ?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4

Why money management is very necessary in the trading ?

The mostly traders talk about the money management in the trading so my question is that why the money management is necessary in the forex trading and why we need to manage the money in the trading and why we need to back up money in the trading?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    Money Management or Risky management is necessary in Forex trading because Forex is a risky business and we all need to take risk while we open a trade. A forex trader have to understand the risk of every trade. We can not take more than 2-5% risk at our every trade and if we take more than that then it is not a good idea to trade in Forex trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    money management is the good thing in the forex market . you have to maintain the forex money management in all your trade so that you can save your account and trade for the next session to win the forex game . the forex trade is the best for me .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Money management is the most important thing in forex trading.Money management help you to reduce losses up to minimum extinct possible. I use a riskLreward of 1:1.5 so My Takeprofit is more than stoploss. Which helps me to reduce my drawdown.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Hello Dear Money management is that the smart issue within the Forex market. you have got to keep up the Forex cash management altogether your trade so you'll save your account and trade for following session to win the Forex game . the Forex trade is that the best on behalf of me . smart exchange smart profit for the cash and money management ...Thank you

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    I think Forex is essentially risk redeem us with an opportunity to benefit. That is, when we trade with a real account later, we will find that the risk for a trade deal that is absolutely necessary. Without it, we can not hope to obtain the maximum benefit.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    It is not a matter of when, the money management is what will keep the forex trader all the time that they trade in the market, i know this because my trading account gets meaning just after i have realized this fact about the market. it is working for all the traders that can do management at the best.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Money management is necessary to make consistent profit from forex trading,Remember one thing if your overall drawdown is low then you can overcome all your loss trades without any difficulty.So always focus on Risk:Reward ratio instead of accuracy.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 48
    money management plan is required for successful trading because it will protect the account of the trader from going away and will help him to stay for long time in forex market because he will trade safely with low risk and this will decrease the possible loss and the trader will not be faced with a big loss that may lead margin call at any time during trading

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    because without it you will not be able to maintain your trading account to sustain longer in the Forex market, the theory of money management actually teach you how to use the small money in your trading account and get rewards for it and make more money that you can imagine but with a lot patience.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast