How i can stop my loss in the trading?
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: How i can stop my loss in the trading?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4

Exclamation How i can stop my loss in the trading?

I think to stop the loss in the trading is key because we stop the loss in the trading then we make the good profit in the trading so i want to know is there any way to stop my loss in the trading and mange the risk in the trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    you can maintain the discipline trade at the very beginning of your forex trade . the forex is the good place for me . the forex trader must know how to manage their money effectively so that they can do good profit without loss . the trader can keep away from the greed .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    You can control your stoploss by using breakeven in forex stratgery.I have a trailing stop ea that moves my stoploss to 1 point after price hits 15 points in profit.If any want that Ea please Pm me. I will send it to you for Free.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    Forex trading market is a place of great expertise, it is the expertise of you that will help you to limit the losses that you are having in the market. it might take a great time before you get this done, And be sure that it is a matter of the experience that you have accumulated over the period of your trading that will help you.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    I can stop my loss very easily. I am a good forex trader and also a best forex learner. I am know about forex business. Roboforex is really very good for me. I am start work in here. All time i am use stop loss in trading business and stop my loss very easily.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    You can reduce your losses in forex trading by placing stoploss,Even trailing stop will work better than stoploss.Or use breakeven trading setup that moves your stoploss after when your trade get some pips profit.Or trade with a good risk:reward ratio trades.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by rai504 View Post
    I think to stop the loss in the trading is key because we stop the loss in the trading then we make the good profit in the trading so i want to know is there any way to stop my loss in the trading and mange the risk in the trading.
    When you have a good trading plan then you should have no doubts in placing stop loss having in mind that you might loss such an entry,you can either hope that market situation favours your strategy at the end of the month or hedge your position to cover losses although such trading requires the right knowledge.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    i dont think anybody can stop loss in this business we can only work to reduce our loss when trading,we are bound to loss some trading but the level of knowledge and understanding we have on the market will determine the amount of profit will be making when trading.the more knowledge and understanding we have on the market,the more chance we stand to make profit

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    You can choose teacher for your self or choose a men who have spen a lot of time in the forex trading business or follow a successful traders , and you should don;t take risks on your money, you can try to know about your mistakes and then try to avoid them, and also improve youe skill of business

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 2
    You can control on your loss by using stop loss and you can reduce your risk level by learning more and demo practice. so therefore all experts and brokers are saying it first learn and then enter into market for trading. if you will doing trade on small volume then risk can be minimize...

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast