Can we make profit with out loss ?
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Can we make profit with out loss ?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4

Question Can we make profit with out loss ?

I want to know is it possible that we make always profit in the forex trading and is there any strategy in the trading which give us the profit always with out loss , can we make the profit in the trading always.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    My Friend it is really tough to get profit without any loss and we need to develop our own strategy where risk management is included and also we will have to do hard work to develop a strategy and need to understand the market's trends to get more profit and to avoid loss.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    I doubt if there is such a strategy that would assure you 100% profit on your income its absolutely impossible,but I know that there are strategy if properly and accurately applied would guaranty 70-80% returns on entries,but you have to be patience and well deciplined to understand that you'll lose some and you'll win some,there traders who also.know how to hedge there positions other to cut losses.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    There is a tendency that you may trade for the whole week without a single loss, but be sure that you are doing the trading just the the way you have learned it. I have traded for more than 2 week before, and i had no loss, but that does not mean it will be like that fore the rest of you trading life.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 6
    As I know, there are some strategies without knowing the loss, such as averaging martiangel, hedge lot, and a few others. But the fact remains no one can claim that there was a trader can trade without loss. So there is no guarantee at all can be trading without loss. Sorry, if there was someone who said it was, I would did not believe it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    You can make profit without loss.Just need experience.so at first learning Forex properly.After learning you can start trading.When you open a trade,at first observed total market properly.then start trading.I think now you can make always make profit without loss.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    Forex is risky but profitable. We can able to remove our unemployment curse through this trade- it is true. But it is also true that forex is very risky business, here no guarantee to get consistent profit. Yet we can try to involve with this profession but we need to gather huge knowledge and experience which is key to success in this trade.
    We need to trade with a hope to earn profit but we should not ignore the loss factor and we should take the loss easy.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    It is imposiible that any trader in all over the world that always gain in that market .This market is very risky maket .But ypu can make your gaining pips more than your loosing pips by learning and gaining the enough knowledge that help you in your trading and practice the forex in demo account for very long time and try to discover the weak points and try to make it strong points .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 1
    No, you can't make money without losses because our prediction won't 100% accurate.
    If you want to make profit you need to put your money on risk.
    When you execute the trade, you already loss some money on spread or commission.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 2
    I think this is very difficult because in the starting newbies cannot earn regular so therefore loss is must in trading. but when you will be experienced and fully educated in this business then you can doing trading without loss. but keep in mind some times you can must loss..

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast