No Experience , How Trading - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: No Experience , How Trading

well, experience has no substitute, it is an essential part of every field. without experience and knowledge there is very much chances of loss. to reduce the loss intensity every body need to get knowledge and experience.

Trader
    For getting the good success in the forex business we must have the good experience about trading and without the experience we can not make well in this business and if we are trading in forex without experience then we can not make the success in this business.

A meeting can be purchased in time period. It's planned to carry out analysis available for very good, to evaluate tips in the tester regarding for you to broken up along with lost variations, to see plenty of fictional performs together with systems, to evaluate tips together with techniques in the files traditions,: a number of these assistance to mature a conference and to get valuable know-how.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamer View Post
    Do you know guys mostly traders thinks even i was please do no tell others yes i was also thinks that hey quite easy Forex , when ever market gonna be down i am gonna buy and when higher em gonna sell and at the end market kick me out yes this a true fact and most of victim of thiss disease yes i would like to call it disease
    So without experience this is not possible to gets profit right ! but how to gain it !
    It's not possible... Of course you have to be expert and experienced... without proper experience you have to trade as a inept trader.. We should know that inept trader can be loser for any time... So don't be emotional... Just learn perfectly then of course you will earn huge money from that market In saa Allah..

experience is the most important thing in forex business so it will be difficult to produce a profit, if we do not have the experience the experience can be gained from the experience of self and others by studying every mistake they ever did.

While we have no trading experience, we certainly would often get in trouble in forex trading that causes us to get big losses. So even though we do not have the experience, we can increase our experience with live trading, but we could use a micro account or accounts cents, because micro account and cent account is perfect for beginners who are learning live trading.

if you are trying to trade without experience i advised you that please don't trade. because if you trade without knowledge and experience there is very much chances of loss and to decrease the loss chances you have to get knowledge and experience. because this is the only way which lead to success.

Trader
    Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer View Post
    Do you know guys mostly traders thinks even i was please do no tell others yes i was also thinks that hey quite easy Forex , when ever market gonna be down i am gonna buy and when higher em gonna sell and at the end market kick me out yes this a true fact and most of victim of thiss disease yes i would like to call it disease
    So without experience this is not possible to gets profit right ! but how to gain it !
    well some people are just bound to learn the hard way,that is after losing so much they'll realize that they are doing it the wrung way,well i cant say much about this but i know one thing for sure which is,forex is very addictive,and once you are addicted,nothing positive can come out of your trading results,its a mind game.

You may not have experience but you can trade in the Forex market but you need to have a good analysis and practice in the demo account. Because the demo account may make a person fit for the Forex trading and then the Forex trader can earn a good amount of money from the Forex trade.

Without any experience no one can trade in Forex. It is originally impossible to trade without perfect experience and knowledge. So at first we should try to earn more trading skills and knowledge about Forex and we also should read daily market news which is can give us more market analyzing skills.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast