No Experience , How Trading
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: No Experience , How Trading

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,119
    Given: 409

No Experience , How Trading

Do you know guys mostly traders thinks even i was please do no tell others yes i was also thinks that hey quite easy Forex , when ever market gonna be down i am gonna buy and when higher em gonna sell and at the end market kick me out yes this a true fact and most of victim of thiss disease yes i would like to call it disease
    So without experience this is not possible to gets profit right ! but how to gain it !

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    First of all dig all over this forum content, I guess then consider all pros and contras and if You still did not lost determination - Best of luck!!!

Not allowed!

Super Moderator RoboForex Trader's Avatar
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 142
    Given: 33
    An experience comes in length of time. It's needed to carry out research on the market permanently, to test ideas on the tester for to separate unsuccessful ones, to read lots of literature and boards, to check ideas and strategies within the data history, - all of these help to swell an experience and to get useful knowledge.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by RoboForex Trader View Post
    An experience comes in length of time. It's needed to carry out research on the market permanently, to test ideas on the tester for to separate unsuccessful ones, to read lots of literature and boards, to check ideas and strategies within the data history, - all of these help to swell an experience and to get useful knowledge.
    Research on the things which seem harder to be understand or not working for us , going depth of the secret of this market , knowing market reaction, knowing market certain behaviours yes of course all these things comes with the passage of the time
    but i think roboforex this forum is great platform because here now more useful content exits which can help for good knowledge , with good knowledge we can learns things may faster
    isnt we ?

Not allowed!

Super Moderator RoboForex Trader's Avatar
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 142
    Given: 33
    You are absolutely right. But the speed and quality of a good knowledge getting are depend on us basically. It's very hard to teach a persone who does not want to study but wish to get all at once only.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer View Post
    Do you know guys mostly traders thinks even i was please do no tell others yes i was also thinks that hey quite easy Forex , when ever market gonna be down i am gonna buy and when higher em gonna sell and at the end market kick me out yes this a true fact and most of victim of thiss disease yes i would like to call it disease
    So without experience this is not possible to gets profit right ! but how to gain it !
    I think it is indeed true it is. In any case we do not reach the maximum results without a great experience. And to get the experience we need to do something. After doing something that's either successful or not our experience. and can be used as the basis for subsequent action. Of every action we then would have formed the experience. Because after making a mistake to think that we will definitely not repeat the mistake a second time.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by mamamerana View Post
    I think it is indeed true it is. In any case we do not reach the maximum results without a great experience. And to get the experience we need to do something. After doing something that's either successful or not our experience. and can be used as the basis for subsequent action. Of every action we then would have formed the experience. Because after making a mistake to think that we will definitely not repeat the mistake a second time.
    if any trader is not getting meet with the targets then there are many reason behind it :
    The major reason of getting failure in getting the targets are: No realistic , i mean we not really aware a target which we want to attain either we have such capability or not .
    Second problem is that we did not has discipline a plan which we makes and violate our trading rules which are necessary to be a winner
    Thirdly i think yes we never know why we are losing that is something on which we need towork harder because if we will try to know that why we are losing the money then we can do correction of our self

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 166
    I learnt the hard way actually, I started with live account knowing nothing, and using mini lots lol

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 166
    if any trader is not getting meet with the targets then there are many reason behind it :
    The major reason of getting failure in getting the targets are: No realistic , i mean we not really aware a target which we want to attain either we have such capability or not .
    Second problem is that we did not has discipline a plan which we makes and violate our trading rules which are necessary to be a winner
    Thirdly i think yes we never know why we are losing that is something on which we need towork harder because if we will try to know that why we are losing the money then we can do correction of our self
    You NEED discipline and a plan, of COURSE

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    An event comes in time period. It's desired to undertake analysis available for good, to test suggestions within the tester regarding to split up and unsuccessful versions, to see plenty of literary works along with panels, to check on suggestions along with approaches within the files heritage, : many of these assistance to get bigger an event and to acquire beneficial know-how.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast