Loss Acceptance a way to cure Margin call?
Page 1 of 75 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: Loss Acceptance a way to cure Margin call?

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 10

Loss Acceptance a way to cure Margin call?

Hello all.

Have you ever asked your self, why so many traders get Margin call(Losing all capital without anything to trade with any more)?

I think to my best of knowledge, that they are yet to accept losses, which means they trade in delusion, with the mindset of making profits at all times. Perhaps, they are yet to accept losses, because when you accept losses and risk, you will ensure to implement risk and money management to the way you trade.

We all need to ask our selves similar questions.

1. Have I accepted losses?

2. How many am I willing to risk on a trade?

So mates, whats your say on this, do you think this could help us from avoiding Margin calls?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 80
    Given: 146
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragnar View Post
    We all need to ask our selves similar questions.

I have accepted loss so much and I know my risk as I trade, I don't try to trade the wrong way any more. Risk management is one of the most important thing that we have to focus on, if we can manage the risk then we have chances of being successful trader we aim on being.

This is a very important one, I don't risk more than 2 percent as I trade being that I have learned on how the market works and I know that trading can be really risky and unpredictable, I have learned to trade with discipline and money and risk management.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 0
    Most of the time when trader get some profits and discovered that probably the trade may later go against him, he may quickly go out and satisfy with little profits, but when it comes to the issue of cutting loss trade to just accept that for the opportunity for fresh trade, trader do find it so difficult , we need to be used to this and be accepting the little loss for better opportunity in the future

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    I have loss once in the trading and as i am a new trader in the market and did not want to go out of the way i have done wrong in trading and have bear the results always accept the loss in trading and be mature to do trading further in the forex then you will cure the margin call and achieve what you really want.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 62
    Given: 54
    indeed i have, because i have no problem about it anymore. the only reason why i'm still losing until now is lack of analysis accuracy. few weeks without learning and trading, i forgot many things about forex trading and all setups i've ever made, i just don't get used to it anymore. i remember i was good few months ago but nowadays i'm so bad. probably took a while for me to make myself get used to my trading system again.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 12
    This is a very good thread, if traders can swallow their price and just accept the loss they have on their account by placing the stop loss to cut the losing trade for them, they will ever be better, and their trading account will be very safe too. This is what traders do not admits that will make them lose all their money.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 72
    Given: 63
    It is one of the things which will make traders to make money, they will do the heroic thing when they are accepting the losing they have. Not all trader can do this, and they are losing money because of that. This is the market that will need traders to take the bold steps in what they do, and use to loss to minimize losing.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by famousfx View Post
    Most of the time when trader get some profits and discovered that probably the trade may later go against him, he may quickly go out and satisfy with little profits, but when it comes to the issue of cutting loss trade to just accept that for the opportunity for fresh trade, trader do find it so difficult , we need to be used to this and be accepting the little loss for better opportunity in the future
    There are both winning and losing in the market, but they will do this with the ultimate care, and it is what is keeping traders top have the success they need need. The traders that will use the risk management will also use the stop loss, and that means they must accept the losing, and there account will be so saved.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 2

this a good way to avoid margin call and stop out . must on the trader answer on this two questions which are the questions of risk managment plan . the question one , have i accepted losses ? , i can say yes . every trade i put stop loss to trade safely and let the market do what he want and doesn't make my acount stop out .about question two . how much i take in my risk ? my risk for every deal is 3% of my balance which is about 5 dollars per transaction.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 107
    Quote Originally Posted by Nauman1 View Post
    I have loss once in the trading and as i am a new trader in the market and did not want to go out of the way i have done wrong in trading and have bear the results always accept the loss in trading and be mature to do trading further in the forex then you will cure the margin call and achieve what you really want.
    That is really good , as majority of new trader acceptance of losses is difficult, it's because traders do not understand the true meaning of loss , need to know a loss is certainly where the part of the trading results. So be aware without being asked if loss will come and put pressure on trading psychology if trader can not accept.

So we must prepare first, both mental and mind to positive for psychology is still good to be able accepting any results obtained, if still loss or fail in trading then try to sincerely accept. If the trader can already accept losses that means traders are able to keep the psychology of trading to remain stable and finally able to achieve maximum profit without any element of revenge in it.

Not allowed!
    debian CopyFX . Shows the rating :
    #3092418 Fix-Cent ratings || # 2704573 Pro-Standard ratings

Page 1 of 75 123451151 ... LastLast