Loss Acceptance a way to cure Margin call? - Page 72
Page 72 of 75 FirstFirst ... 22626869707172737475 LastLast
Results 711 to 720 of 745

Thread: Loss Acceptance a way to cure Margin call?

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    2,304
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 10

    Loss Acceptance a way to cure Margin call?

    Hello all.

    Have you ever asked your self, why so many traders get Margin call(Losing all capital without anything to trade with any more)?

    I think to my best of knowledge, that they are yet to accept losses, which means they trade in delusion, with the mindset of making profits at all times. Perhaps, they are yet to accept losses, because when you accept losses and risk, you will ensure to implement risk and money management to the way you trade.

    We all need to ask our selves similar questions.

    1. Have I accepted losses?

    2. How many am I willing to risk on a trade?

    So mates, whats your say on this, do you think this could help us from avoiding Margin calls?

    Not allowed!

  2. #711
    Trader
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    2,112
    Promo (¢)
    870
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Brain View Post
    Losses can be accepted and we need to do that at all times in all trades that we are taking, because that is the way we can become better trader and then know how to deal with the market situation, forex trading market needs a trader that has the realistic mindset of business and know that in business you will not always be in the winning end at all times, some time you will loss, that is how it work.
    you are right we need to be realistic if we work fine and accept loss it means we are based on reality, one more bitter reality is we need of learning but we do not learn and try to earn so how this is possible? this is actually not possible we must need of good experience for this if we have we can trade if we do not have we can not earn. so accept loss and before losing must learn on demo and make experience, winning all time is also not possible so work with best not perfect

    Not allowed!

  3. #712
    Trader
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    12,301
    Promo (¢)
    11,190
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 121
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by altafch View Post
    you are right we need to be realistic if we work fine and accept loss it means we are based on reality, one more bitter reality is we need of learning but we do not learn and try to earn so how this is possible?
    you are right but its not bad reality actually when we do not know about any work how we can earn from it? so here we have many ways to learn people confuse we need to learn all or very huge time so its not compulsory you learn all, just do it properly and learn some proper way where you are satisfied where you can earn, so make sure you do in that way otherwise you can do wrong things and can lose

    Not allowed!

  4. #713
    Rookie Toyen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    6,724
    Promo (¢)
    10,740
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    you are right but its not bad reality actually when we do not know about any work how we can earn from it? so here we have many ways to learn people confuse we need to learn all or very huge time so its not compulsory you learn all, just do it properly and learn some proper way where you are satisfied where you can earn, so make sure you do in that way otherwise you can do wrong things and can lose
    Learning is everywhere, yet traders are losing many times. I believe that what is making traders to achieve their success is beyond the learning, the learning is just part of what traders have to fulfil, but using what we learned is better than just learning everything that comes your way. It is part of the use of learning that traders will know how to secure their trading account with proper plan and loss acceptance.

    Not allowed!

  5. #714
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    6,756
    Promo (¢)
    2,160
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 66
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    Learning is everywhere, yet traders are losing many times. I believe that what is making traders to achieve their success is beyond the learning, the learning is just part of what traders have to fulfil, but using what we learned is better than just learning everything that comes your way. It is part of the use of learning that traders will know how to secure their trading account with proper plan and loss acceptance.
    Yes earning in Forex goes beyond learning and demo practice, it is also about our mental situation that prevails through our trading. It is not difficult to accept losses if we are having more flow of profits. But in beginning that is not usually the case and losses are in plenty which turns traders repulsive, so at first we have to learn the analysis and strategies that can give good results.

    Not allowed!

  6. #715
    Trader
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    12,301
    Promo (¢)
    11,190
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 121
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by Abhishekwala View Post
    Yes earning in Forex goes beyond learning and demo practice, it is also about our mental situation that prevails through our trading. It is not difficult to accept losses if we are having more flow of profits. But in beginning that is not usually the case and losses are in plenty which turns traders repulsive, so at first we have to learn the analysis and strategies that can give good results.
    if we have good analysis and strategies it means we are doing well, but a good strategy not just means a good analysis mostly people consider strategy as analysis so its not true, a strategy must consist of some things like good analysis, good management so if we add some good personal behavior its best for us, so do trade properly and do it again and again it clear us many confusions and can make us better in trading

    Not allowed!

  7. #716
    Trader
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    1,769
    Promo (¢)
    9,540
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 19
    Accepting our loss will help us understand that we are indeed wrong and would give us the experience to start up making the best correction here. Without the means of managing our investment we can find it very difficult to survive and earn from forex. Loss management is helpful and its sure one of the ways to see we can be able to handle risk and build a profitable system that would say a lot on the way we can trade. Those loss can be a lesson or experience to get better once we accept them and open our mind to improve.

    Not allowed!

  8. #717
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    8,379
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 53
    Given: 130
    I understand the logic that this is been written with, because a trader who accepts losses will acknowledge with it and then do every thing possible making sure that even when they have lost then they have a controlled one and not the sort of losses that will take out all of their trading account, so this is quite reasonable.

    Not allowed!

  9. #718
    Rookie Toyen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    6,724
    Promo (¢)
    10,740
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulthred View Post
    Accepting our loss will help us understand that we are indeed wrong and would give us the experience to start up making the best correction here. Without the means of managing our investment we can find it very difficult to survive and earn from forex. Loss management is helpful and its sure one of the ways to see we can be able to handle risk and build a profitable system that would say a lot on the way we can trade. Those loss can be a lesson or experience to get better once we accept them and open our mind to improve.
    When we are wrong on the trade we took, it is not a good thing to stay too long with that trade, we have to make sure that we accept the losses and get ready to make another analysis. It is not a thing of by force for traders to be holding a trading position for too long. When that trader is not careful about this, it can cause the loss in the account of that trader, it will be huge this time around.

    Not allowed!

  10. #719
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    5,253
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 87
    We should be willing to accept the losses and then improve in that regards, because losses will always be part of the business and then a good trader will know that they should learn from it. If you want to avoid losses in total then you should also ensure not to be a trader, but when you want to become a trader, accept losses and know what is right to be done and then what is not right.

    Not allowed!

  11. #720
    Rookie Rylai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1,562
    Promo (¢)
    2,300
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 21
    Quote Originally Posted by Real View Post
    We should be willing to accept the losses and then improve in that regards, because losses will always be part of the business and then a good trader will know that they should learn from it. If you want to avoid losses in total then you should also ensure not to be a trader, but when you want to become a trader, accept losses and know what is right to be done and then what is not right.
    Sometimes it's just too hard to accept our losses that easily because we're really confident with our analysis and were going to catch the take profits with us. unfortunately market was going sideways and then went opposite to our plan, ruined everything we've worked so hard. takes bit longer for us to start realizing things before we can accept them as the law of forex market.

    Not allowed!

Page 72 of 75 FirstFirst ... 22626869707172737475 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •