Loss Acceptance a way to cure Margin call? - Page 3
Page 3 of 75 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: Loss Acceptance a way to cure Margin call?

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 10

Loss Acceptance a way to cure Margin call?

Hello all.

Have you ever asked your self, why so many traders get Margin call(Losing all capital without anything to trade with any more)?

I think to my best of knowledge, that they are yet to accept losses, which means they trade in delusion, with the mindset of making profits at all times. Perhaps, they are yet to accept losses, because when you accept losses and risk, you will ensure to implement risk and money management to the way you trade.

We all need to ask our selves similar questions.

1. Have I accepted losses?

2. How many am I willing to risk on a trade?

So mates, whats your say on this, do you think this could help us from avoiding Margin calls?

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by Vicko View Post
    [lang=id]Loss in trading will need to be cured by a good way to manage money and an accurate trading. Actually there will be no other cure for that since most traders will only make a lot of mistakes in their own trading since they do not understand the condition of the market too. Traders that want to have no future in trading will not need to analyze i think.[/lang]
    Traders who are losing has to understand the market and know that the reason why they are losing their money is because they don't understand the market, thus traders who want to become successful in the business has to build up understanding and skills, know the risk and trade in the market with caution and discipline.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by Queen-of-the-coastFX View Post
    Traders who are losing has to understand the market and know that the reason why they are losing their money is because they don't understand the market, thus traders who want to become successful in the business has to build up understanding and skills, know the risk and trade in the market with caution and discipline.
    Yes, the traders that are losing are losing because of many things, and they will have to revisit the market before they will know why they are losing that much. What i have seen is that they are need to know what they are doing and make sure they do things accordingly. And the system of trading of that trader has to be well use, including the stop loss and take profits used.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 42
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragnar View Post
    I think to my best of knowledge, that they are yet to accept losses, which means they trade in delusion, with the mindset of making profits at all times. Perhaps, they are yet to accept losses, because when you accept losses and risk, you will ensure to implement risk and money management to the way you trade.
    I think the same thing about that too sir. We need and must ask ourself about this question and we must figure the answer right away. Each of us will react differently and for wise reason, we must put aside our emotion and think logically about this business. Anything that will ended up in emotions, we must discard and only focus on matters are needed to do better trading. Yes we must accept our loss first in order to make our mind clear to start another trade.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 12
    To accept the losses of the trader is a good development, it will make sure what the trader is doing are safe, and this will surely limit the way they will be losing. If the losses are reduced, the traders will be protected from the margin call that can threaten their trading account. This is really what i know about the market, and all trader will have to be safe before they can be successful.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 19
    yes knowing what is at risk in a trade is what helps us to keep the margin call away i in particular never risks more than 5%of my trading account so this means hat i have to lose 20 trades in a row so i can be given the margin call which is nearly impossible as i am not a new trader

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 0
    The primary aim of any trader trading in the market is to trade and win, it is like every other business, along the line we may meet other challenges of loss, but we need to able to endure and accept the loss and some time cut off the loss and d prepare to do fresh trade , sometime prevent the risk of margin call , above all we must be conscious of money management in all our trading.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 126
    Given: 104
    when we think about the risk and so at the same time we will think for how much the loses will accepted by us, and for this, make sure that we have good calculation and decision is made with clear mindset, because at forex trading, a little mistake can lead us to face loses,
    to get the ability to accept loses with gracefully and so traders need good mental and so they will not involve the emotion to give the roles , and from this, they will get the clear step to evaluate the past and get the solution to solve the problems

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 28
    By doing risk analysis we are actually looking at a series of possible outcomes, the probability of each outcome, and the loss arising on each outcome. From that we can identify and analyzing the probability of a loss.as our main job is making money from forex, so that our skill and trading technique as well as the learning have to be good. and the money or risk management is a great analysis element of getting the good trade and it will direct us to make a loss free trading.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by famousfx View Post
    The primary aim of any trader trading in the market is to trade and win, it is like every other business, along the line we may meet other challenges of loss, but we need to able to endure and accept the loss and some time cut off the loss and d prepare to do fresh trade , sometime prevent the risk of margin call , above all we must be conscious of money management in all our trading.
    Yes, that is the main reason we are all trading the market, it is to give us money and we will get this money in the way that will make us happy, that is how the market goes. I think that money making is not the only thing that should be in the heart of the trader, the way they are trading to secure the account and avoid margin calls counts too.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 119
    Given: 73
    Even if we like it or not, we have no option to accept our loss and move on to make the best trading decisions that will likely improve us in making a good trade. Forex is good and management of our trade is what will help us sustain for good in forex. Learning to manage our capital is essential and proper development is really going to help us manage risk perfectly. Let's be open to minimize risk and let's do all it takes to manage this trade as we are hopeful to make it. Good we stick with better management in order to avoid margin calls and ensure better trade.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 75 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast