Loss Acceptance a way to cure Margin call? - Page 2
Page 2 of 75 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: Loss Acceptance a way to cure Margin call?

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 10

Loss Acceptance a way to cure Margin call?

Hello all.

Have you ever asked your self, why so many traders get Margin call(Losing all capital without anything to trade with any more)?

I think to my best of knowledge, that they are yet to accept losses, which means they trade in delusion, with the mindset of making profits at all times. Perhaps, they are yet to accept losses, because when you accept losses and risk, you will ensure to implement risk and money management to the way you trade.

We all need to ask our selves similar questions.

1. Have I accepted losses?

2. How many am I willing to risk on a trade?

So mates, whats your say on this, do you think this could help us from avoiding Margin calls?

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 28
    People just don't realize how much there is to know about forex because you do not see it in everyday life. Like if you want to run a restaurant you know how it works because you've been going into restaurants for your whole life. When you want to run a forex account you read a quick crash course on one of the broker sites or forex learning sites, start an account and maybe get lucky with a few good trades and you think you know what you are doing. Only when you consistently loose money for a period of time you realise you have to learn much more to be succesful.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by Nauman1 View Post
    I have loss once in the trading and as i am a new trader in the market and did not want to go out of the way i have done wrong in trading and have bear the results always accept the loss in trading and be mature to do trading further in the forex then you will cure the margin call and achieve what you really want.
    when traders accept the loses with open mind, gracefully and so they will get the solution to solve the problems and it means they have the chances to fix the situations for better trading in the future, and so we see that accept loses is a wise step for them who have a good plan on this business and this is the mirror if they have good psychologies and mental
    Quote Originally Posted by Sascha View Post
    indeed i have, because i have no problem about it anymore. the only reason why i'm still losing until now is lack of analysis accuracy. few weeks without learning and trading, i forgot many things about forex trading and all setups i've ever made, i just don't get used to it anymore. i remember i was good few months ago but nowadays i'm so bad. probably took a while for me to make myself get used to my trading system again.
    well, you have already had good mental to accept all the results without involve the emotion, and that is really good thing, because you will get the best performance after this,
    some mistakes still be done by you because lack of practicing for several times and made you forgot to implement the skill to analyze the market, but it will not take much time for you to recover it because you have already had good foundation before, and so keep practicing, then you will get the right way for trading , and forex trading is a nice place for us to make money and build the career

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 280
    Given: 193
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    There are both winning and losing in the market, but they will do this with the ultimate care, and it is what is keeping traders top have the success they need need. The traders that will use the risk management will also use the stop loss, and that means they must accept the losing, and there account will be so saved.
    It is correct, if we able to trade with caution and wise enough to keep following our own trading system, I think we can minimize the loss amount and increase the profitability of our trade. I think that is the best thing we can do to recover our previous failure of margin call or even as worse as stop out. To pay the loss, we must do better things and never try to trade with emotions and anger.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by Azis Muslim View Post
    It is correct, if we able to trade with caution and wise enough to keep following our own trading system, I think we can minimize the loss amount and increase the profitability of our trade. I think that is the best thing we can do to recover our previous failure of margin call or even as worse as stop out. To pay the loss, we must do better things and never try to trade with emotions and anger.
    That is true, a lot traders are losing their money in the market, they have no idea of what loss control is as most of them are aiming to make the fast amount of money. Margin call is something common in the market right now and every traders gets it, that is because we are greedy and all we want is to make fast amount of money from the market.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 0
    Forex business is profitable and reliable for trader if we are so careful in our trading, and we have to note that when there is little loss we must be able to accept this as this is common to all business in life, but sometime because of this we may be looking for quick recovery, and then forget our rules, money management and not to be greedy, and we trade aggressively and emotionally. this may cause more harm to us or even margin call, o we need to be careful and discipline ourselves in a situation like this.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 141
    Given: 68
    It's a good step we admit our failure and accept loss so we can stop finding who to throw blames and work on ourselves to improve on the ability to make a good trading in forex. Loss is necessary we minimize and we must look on the very importance of improving good and know we must have to do to improve well enough. No one wants to have margin calls and so we should try to learn from loss and know how to manage risk.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 67
    Given: 58
    Quote Originally Posted by famousfx View Post
    Forex business is profitable and reliable for trader if we are so careful in our trading, and we have to note that when there is little loss we must be able to accept this as this is common to all business in life, but sometime because of this we may be looking for quick recovery, and then forget our rules, money management and not to be greedy, and we trade aggressively and emotionally. this may cause more harm to us or even margin call, o we need to be careful and discipline ourselves in a situation like this.
    people hardly believe that a high risk business like this forex trading is very promising if managed properly because they just can't accept the fact of anything can happen with certain risks and we must accept them first in order to start another recovery. you're right sir we don't have to recover our loss quick because we need to calm our mind first then start another new analysis with fresh and clear mind out of stressful feeling.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by Sascha View Post
    people hardly believe that a high risk business like this forex trading is very promising if managed properly because they just can't accept the fact of anything can happen with certain risks and we must accept them first in order to start another recovery. you're right sir we don't have to recover our loss quick because we need to calm our mind first then start another new analysis with fresh and clear mind out of stressful feeling.
    But there is no other business that does not have the risk, forex trading just happens to be one of those business with the risk and I understand why it is that way, Now, if we can't thus accept the fact that the business have some serious level of risk then you will not make money, know the amount of money you are to risk and then accept it, as that will ultimately make trading easier and less risky too.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 6
    Yes these are the key point and avoid us form the margin call if we have being a trader proper home work before the trading and ask our self how much we take the risk where we have put the stop loss and how much we afford the risk in the trading and what the risk ration as compared to the profit because if we have take the more risk as compared to the profit then it is not the right way to doing the trading so these are the key point that avoid us form the margin call.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 27
    Given: 8
    [lang=id]Loss in trading will need to be cured by a good way to manage money and an accurate trading. Actually there will be no other cure for that since most traders will only make a lot of mistakes in their own trading since they do not understand the condition of the market too. Traders that want to have no future in trading will not need to analyze i think.[/lang]

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 75 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast