from 25$ to 1000$
Page 1 of 118 123451151101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 1171

Thread: from 25$ to 1000$

  1. #1
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    1,051
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 11

    Cool from 25$ to 1000$

    hello friends
    i am experienced day trader as i have 5 years experience in the Forex market
    in 6/9/2017 which is close i am going to start a (Forex journey)
    i am willing to turn 25$ (post bonus) to 1000$
    the time of this journey will be 3.5 months ends before 2018 maximum
    why i am beginning this journey ?
    the last month i tried to make money starting from 20$ account and i turned this amount of money to more than 40$ (100% profits)
    with (low risk) and it took me just 48 hours , but in the next 48 hours i lost everything
    so i started to think why i do not lower my lots and make it big but slowly
    so i decided to walk instead of running and i am going to keep my profits every month limited to 200% which is not difficult to me at all
    i am going to use the fundamental analysis
    so my chart will only look like that
    22.jpg
    so i will post my trades here and talk about my strategy to open trades and any questions you gentlemen ask will be asked in less than a day
    hope this thread to be a good one

    Not allowed!

  2. #2
    Trader
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    12,758
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    Lemme just say 1 thing first, in your own target, 1 big mistake is not allowed at all. If that happen, you might as well jeopard with the target you have. That means you will keep taking high risks to trade and that is hard to be archieved. Well, it's not like this is impossible so just try hard and use the knowledge as wise as possible.

    Not allowed!

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    8,530
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 12
    This is very possible, but you will need more of careful trading and smartness for this to happen. The time frame you want to make it done matters too, as you will not always know how to get that little amount to that big amount of money, long duration of time will be needed by the trader to achieve that goal.

    Not allowed!

  4. #4
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    1,051
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 11
    Quote Originally Posted by sekiryutei View Post
    Lemme just say 1 thing first, in your own target, 1 big mistake is not allowed at all. If that happen, you might as well jeopard with the target you have. That means you will keep taking high risks to trade and that is hard to be archieved. Well, it's not like this is impossible so just try hard and use the knowledge as wise as possible.
    [lang=ar]thanks for your reply sekity actually i am planning to take moderate risks ,the point is i can double my account in a day then how hard it will be to do it in two weeks i will lower my risks very much and i will depend on the exponential growth to push my account higher[/lang]

    Not allowed!

  5. #5
    Trader
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    12,758
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by AmrHesham View Post
    thanks for your reply sekity actually i am planning to take moderate risks ,the point is i can double my account in a day then how hard it will be to do it in two weeks i will lower my risks very much and i will depend on the exponential growth to push my account higher
    Well, try to update it in here with some screenshot in whatever happened. I think this is interesting to be watched. But doubling money like that is not simple at all. Clearly it is a high risk, not even moderate. Well, good luck and try your best though. It is good to see another member try these kind of challenge.

    Not allowed!

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    8,530
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by sekiryutei View Post
    Well, try to update it in here with some screenshot in whatever happened. I think this is interesting to be watched. But doubling money like that is not simple at all. Clearly it is a high risk, not even moderate. Well, good luck and try your best though. It is good to see another member try these kind of challenge.
    We all have to be hopeful in the market and dream, but what many traders are saying here are not always true of their account statement. It is good to have the believe that will kept the trader going, and making big amount of money is not a bad thing or an impossible task. We only need to build a plan to let it happen.

    Not allowed!

  7. #7
    Trader
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    12,758
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvertee View Post
    We all have to be hopeful in the market and dream, but what many traders are saying here are not always true of their account statement. It is good to have the believe that will kept the trader going, and making big amount of money is not a bad thing or an impossible task. We only need to build a plan to let it happen.
    Hope alone is too bad already. if possible we need to trully understand what we are trading in here and made less mistake too. A lot of traders loss since they only follow the hope without any clear direction in trading. This will only become even more severe later if you do not fix it early. Traders need to know problems such as this and fix it.

    Not allowed!

  8. #8
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    1,051
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 11
    Quote Originally Posted by sekiryutei View Post
    Hope alone is too bad already. if possible we need to trully understand what we are trading in here and made less mistake too. A lot of traders loss since they only follow the hope without any clear direction in trading. This will only become even more severe later if you do not fix it early. Traders need to know problems such as this and fix it.
    [lang=ar]i agree with you skeiryuti , the hope alone is not enough so i have a sloid plan to make and it is just 10 days before i start with the next post bonus , i am sure i will make very good results as i use the fundamentals of the market supported with the technical analysis and with high risk but calculated i hope you will be here posting when i start to update the thread with screens and my trades i know you have a successful signal and your opinion does matter to me[/lang]

    Not allowed!

  9. #9
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    1,051
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 11
    [lang=ar]i had a first test to this strategy early this month and here is a screen shot 66666.jpg
    the mistakes i did made me lose my money is insisting not to close the meta trader with loss and then increasing the size of lots and then comes the loss , any way i am going to commit to my money management and my new plan and i am sure it will be better the next month , waiting for 9/6 to start[/lang]

    Not allowed!
    Last edited by AmrHesham; 08-27-2017 at 01:51 PM.

  10. #10
    Trader
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    9,000
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by AmrHesham View Post
    [lang=ar]i agree with you skeiryuti , the hope alone is not enough so i have a sloid plan to make and it is just 10 days before i start with the next post bonus , i am sure i will make very good results as i use the fundamentals of the market supported with the technical analysis and with high risk but calculated i hope you will be here posting when i start to update the thread with screens and my trades i know you have a successful signal and your opinion does matter to me[/lang]
    Yes, the hope is not enough, and traders will need to work on the realistic things in the market, they will have to hope and act as well, these two will have to work together for traders to have the good results. But what i am seeing on this thread is very possible, the trader will only try to have a good system that will make it work for them.

    Not allowed!

Page 1 of 118 123451151101 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •