Thread: from 25$ to 1000$

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 11

Cool from 25$ to 1000$

hello friends
    i am experienced day trader as i have 5 years experience in the Forex market
    in 6/9/2017 which is close i am going to start a (Forex journey)
    i am willing to turn 25$ (post bonus) to 1000$
    the time of this journey will be 3.5 months ends before 2018 maximum
    why i am beginning this journey ?
    the last month i tried to make money starting from 20$ account and i turned this amount of money to more than 40$ (100% profits)
    with (low risk) and it took me just 48 hours , but in the next 48 hours i lost everything
    so i started to think why i do not lower my lots and make it big but slowly
    so i decided to walk instead of running and i am going to keep my profits every month limited to 200% which is not difficult to me at all
    i am going to use the fundamental analysis
    so my chart will only look like that
    Attachment 20524
    so i will post my trades here and talk about my strategy to open trades and any questions you gentlemen ask will be asked in less than a day
    hope this thread to be a good one

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 124
    Given: 69
    Quote Originally Posted by AmrHesham View Post
    [lang=ar]i had a first test to this strategy early this month and here is a screen shot Attachment 20624
    the mistakes i did made me lose my money is insisting not to close the meta trader with loss and then increasing the size of lots and then comes the loss , any way i am going to commit to my money management and my new plan and i am sure it will be better the next month , waiting for 9/6 to start[/lang]
    Your trading strategy is not a good at all. Because you screw up the whole forex money online. But I think you need to more concern about the money management. Because the money management deal with the more earning. Just using lot, but get the forex money done, is the best way to manage. I think trader should to the best trading money management rule

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 12
    I can only advice you that you should take things easy here, and what you are doing is a very good thing in the direct direction. But make sure that you do not push things too hard if you really want to achieve that aim. Immediately you do this, try to have your own personal journal that will be working based on copyfx account too.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvertee View Post
    I can only advice you that you should take things easy here, and what you are doing is a very good thing in the direct direction. But make sure that you do not push things too hard if you really want to achieve that aim. Immediately you do this, try to have your own personal journal that will be working based on copyfx account too.
    It is a good thing in the good direction only when the trader have the plan that is working, and they also strength the plan to many year ,m not that they will just believe this will happen in few months time. What the trader explained here might be possible, but they need patience, and i do not think he calculated the months that be will lose to the plan.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by aris90 View Post
    Your trading strategy is not a good at all. Because you screw up the whole forex money online. But I think you need to more concern about the money management. Because the money management deal with the more earning. Just using lot, but get the forex money done, is the best way to manage. I think trader should to the best trading money management rule
    [lang=ar]i disagree with you at all , i have a solid strategy to trade the market the only problem is that i do not have a good system to money management and this not good as i know , so i will have a money management the next time , thanks for your advice and i promise i will take it[/lang]

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by aris90 View Post
    It is not a good one if we take a careful look at it really, i have seen that the trader is not planning the trading well. I believe that it is just a practicing journal for the trader at this point in time. There is no update to this by the trader anymore too, this might be due to the failure such trader is having with the trading journal.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    i am sure you can make it if you have mastered trading system with well and have the ability to trade consistent with profit. all is possible here and at forex trading we can maximize the performance for making good profit, but make sure that we are always on the right track that will keep us alive to continue trading forex
    if we can make 10 % per day and it become good achievements and the goals can be reached by you

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    It is not a good one if we take a careful look at it really, i have seen that the trader is not planning the trading well. I believe that it is just a practicing journal for the trader at this point in time. There is no update to this by the trader anymore too, this might be due to the failure such trader is having with the trading journal.
    It might not be good one to you, but with what i have read on what the trader is doing, there is a good perspective that the trader is trying to explain. And if you are not satisfied at times, it might be some little alteration you will do to what he said, and things will fit the way you would have loved it to be.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 124
    Given: 69
    Quote Originally Posted by saleem9 View Post
    All things considered, attempt to refresh it in here with some screenshot in whatever happened. I think this is fascinating to be viewed. In any case, multiplying cash like that is not straightforward by any stretch of the imagination. Unmistakably it is a high hazard, not in any case direct. Indeed, good fortunes and attempt your best however. It regards see another part attempt these sort of test.
    You can actually create excel with the calculationa and compounding trading system to create any money in forex and then generate it into more money in any forex trader, but actually, you can not do as the mathematic in forex trading, you can just simply easily do that. So you need to create more advantages and also include the emotional in forex trading just like the psychological level and also emotion, then you can finally found that forex trading is not that simply to just compound the forex market

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    i am sure you can make it if you have mastered trading system with well and have the ability to trade consistent with profit. all is possible here and at forex trading we can maximize the performance for making good profit, but make sure that we are always on the right track that will keep us alive to continue trading forex
    if we can make 10 % per day and it become good achievements and the goals can be reached by you
    [lang=ar]thanks friend for your comment , i could not start due to some problems , but i am going to do it in 12-18 days from now, any way
    my strategy depends on opening very few positions in the market based basically on my fundamental analysis , the position will take from one day to tow days and i will open no more than 2 - 3 positions in the week ,
    the risk in every position is 20% of the account , and the profit is 100%
    it is high profit/very high risk i know , but i am sure of the technical method i am using and the fundamentals i enter with
    so when n i start with say 35$ all i need is five positions to duple my account 5 times and this will turn my small account to 1000$
    i have tested my system and it can do that , hope this will come true[/lang]

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    From $25 to $1000 ,it looks crazy my friend but I hope you secceed in your journey. Your trading system must be too risky and has high probability of profit, forex is probability. It is not to win or lose. This is risk analysis. We all know that there is not any single strategy that will generate profits all the time we trade. The real key to success is to prepare ourselves so that we can minimize losses and increase profits. And this is no longer possible to manage risks with greater knowledge of ,I also susk management and probability

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 113 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast