from 25$ to 1000$ - Page 115
Page 115 of 117 FirstFirst ... 1565105111112113114115116117 LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 1170

Thread: from 25$ to 1000$

  1. #1
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    1,051
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 11

    Cool from 25$ to 1000$

    hello friends
    i am experienced day trader as i have 5 years experience in the Forex market
    in 6/9/2017 which is close i am going to start a (Forex journey)
    i am willing to turn 25$ (post bonus) to 1000$
    the time of this journey will be 3.5 months ends before 2018 maximum
    why i am beginning this journey ?
    the last month i tried to make money starting from 20$ account and i turned this amount of money to more than 40$ (100% profits)
    with (low risk) and it took me just 48 hours , but in the next 48 hours i lost everything
    so i started to think why i do not lower my lots and make it big but slowly
    so i decided to walk instead of running and i am going to keep my profits every month limited to 200% which is not difficult to me at all
    i am going to use the fundamental analysis
    so my chart will only look like that
    Attachment 20524
    so i will post my trades here and talk about my strategy to open trades and any questions you gentlemen ask will be asked in less than a day
    hope this thread to be a good one

    Not allowed!

  2. #1141
    Trader
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    2,243
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    It is not easy almost impossible because it is a small amount of money if we really want to get success we need a plan and minimum of 200 dollar investment because our trading should because easier and we have make better plan all shall given trader opportunity and build for best trade strategy .

    Not allowed!

  3. #1142
    Trader
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    3,705
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    In the past I have once tried to start making money or building my trading account from small amount such as $24 and it is one of the hardest things I have ever done and yes I made some good amount of money off that little trading account but it was really very hard because I have to stay in the front of my trading computer most of the times and it took me a lot of stress and time to build it, but had it been that I had enough money in my trading account with the same efforts I would have made so much money at the end of the day.

    Not allowed!

  4. #1143
    Trader
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    1,583
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Penuelophir View Post
    In the past I have once tried to start making money or building my trading account from small amount such as $24 and it is one of the hardest things I have ever done and yes I made some good amount of money off that little trading account but it was really very hard because I have to stay in the front of my trading computer most of the times and it took me a lot of stress and time to build it, but had it been that I had enough money in my trading account with the same efforts I would have made so much money at the end of the day.
    You are right. We all have such experience and our forex business has started from little account. It is very hard to earn normal money with little deposit and there is a question if our efforts are worth of our time. If trader sees that he has skills to trade and earn money so he must use normal size account and he will earn normal money.

    Not allowed!

  5. #1144
    Trader Toyen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    7,692
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by Giedra View Post
    You are right. We all have such experience and our forex business has started from little account. It is very hard to earn normal money with little deposit and there is a question if our efforts are worth of our time. If trader sees that he has skills to trade and earn money so he must use normal size account and he will earn normal money.
    It is a good idea when we can have the experience to trade the market. Trading the market is profitable, but the profits will only come when we have all what it takes to trade rightly. We can get to trade like professionals when we have all the needed experience, that is what will tell us the kind of plans we need so that we will get to trade the market and make our success.

    Not allowed!

  6. #1145
    Trader ola4real's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    8,262
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by Giedra View Post
    You are right. We all have such experience and our forex business has started from little account. It is very hard to earn normal money with little deposit and there is a question if our efforts are worth of our time. If trader sees that he has skills to trade and earn money so he must use normal size account and he will earn normal money.
    Experience is what forex traders should never joke with, we need the experience to do everything in forex field, it will help us so much. The forex traders who are not experienced will have the forex market to contend with. It is good to use our experience to plan everything we will be doing in forex field too, we need to plan more of the forex system in whom we use and the management we use with it too.

    Not allowed!

  7. #1146
    Trader
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    7,227
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 6
    ola4real, It is the only way through we have good understanding about the market easily if we have experience about the market so we develop own trade simply with good mind set and with good plan easily we achieve success , we all have to focus on the way through we get maximum experience about trade and we used it well to make a better plan .

    Not allowed!

  8. #1147
    Trader
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    9,294
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    25$ is little but not bad to trade with, if we can manage this capital well and trade with a good strategy, we will be able to increase this amount to bigger capital, we just have to be good in our analysis, if we are good in our analysis using the multiple time frame, we will have better chance of making money from the market on daily basis until we make good amount of money from that small trading capital.

    Not allowed!

  9. #1148
    Trader
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    2,035
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 5
    I would not expect so much but if I get 30 % of the money that I deposit to trade in a month I will be quite happy with that. I would like to have some meaningful kind of deposit like $500 so that 30% of it would be about $150 which would make some sense for me. Work hard and further it is important that we make sure we go slow and steadily, if we trade with impatience we will surely fall into losses.

    Not allowed!

  10. #1149
    Trader
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    3,705
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Giedra View Post
    You are right. We all have such experience and our forex business has started from little account. It is very hard to earn normal money with little deposit and there is a question if our efforts are worth of our time. If trader sees that he has skills to trade and earn money so he must use normal size account and he will earn normal money.
    I think you did understood me very clearly because you have been there and will know what I am talking about, but I have come to understand that whenever we are coming into play of the forex market with small trading account we should be willing to have enough patience as to wait for the time to get to build this trading account into what we desires it to become and that is not possible over night but we should be wise enough to keep on trading little by little and invest small amount into trading on each time in order to keep the risks very small most times.

    Not allowed!

  11. #1150
    Trader
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    9,000
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by Eneregha View Post
    25$ is little but not bad to trade with, if we can manage this capital well and trade with a good strategy, we will be able to increase this amount to bigger capital, we just have to be good in our analysis, if we are good in our analysis using the multiple time frame, we will have better chance of making money from the market on daily basis until we make good amount of money from that small trading capital.
    The $25 is always what many traders are thinking about, but there is more to trading the market than the small or big capital mentality. The ultimate here is the experience of the trader, when the trader could use the good experience and plans together, this will get to give the trader the needed success for their trading. To trade the market carefully we needs we to use wisdom and management rightly.

    Not allowed!

Page 115 of 117 FirstFirst ... 1565105111112113114115116117 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •