Thread: from 25$ to 1000$

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 11

Cool from 25$ to 1000$

hello friends
    i am experienced day trader as i have 5 years experience in the Forex market
    in 6/9/2017 which is close i am going to start a (Forex journey)
    i am willing to turn 25$ (post bonus) to 1000$
    the time of this journey will be 3.5 months ends before 2018 maximum
    why i am beginning this journey ?
    the last month i tried to make money starting from 20$ account and i turned this amount of money to more than 40$ (100% profits)
    with (low risk) and it took me just 48 hours , but in the next 48 hours i lost everything
    so i started to think why i do not lower my lots and make it big but slowly
    so i decided to walk instead of running and i am going to keep my profits every month limited to 200% which is not difficult to me at all
    i am going to use the fundamental analysis
    so my chart will only look like that
    Attachment 20524
    so i will post my trades here and talk about my strategy to open trades and any questions you gentlemen ask will be asked in less than a day
    hope this thread to be a good one

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by touqir View Post
    trading is possible and we can earn good profit also here if we have good skills so make sure you learn skills and one more thing if you have confusion that here we can not earn so this is just a mistake we can earn good here and this is reality just we need to learn first. for this we need to use demo and not for short term, it should be done by some good time
    These trading skills have to be developed otherwise we will not be able to do analysis or manage the risks properly. I have got a bad experience of losses because of opening big trading lots which put my capital at very high risk. First thing is we should have patience and this kind of aggressive trading is nto a good idea for Forex traders.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 33
    Given: 86
    Quote Originally Posted by geddam View Post
    These trading skills have to be developed otherwise we will not be able to do analysis or manage the risks properly. I have got a bad experience of losses because of opening big trading lots which put my capital at very high risk. First thing is we should have patience and this kind of aggressive trading is nto a good idea for Forex traders.
    The amount of money that the trader is making use of when trading will determine how they can develop their trading account. You need to follow good process in making risk management. But this little amount of money will not be sufficient for the trader to trade and make good money with it. I will always ask traders to be patient with the market and know how they can make good trades with the use of the adequate money invested.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 4
    It is possible to make 1000 from 25 dollars. But it will not be easy and a lot of time should pass if risk and money management rules will be respected. But if there will be scalping with high leverage and success will lead the trader so it is possible that the way will not be very long. I do not have so high earning targets, but it is good if somebody has.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 35
    Given: 18
    Quote Originally Posted by touqir View Post
    trading is possible and we can earn good profit also here if we have good skills so make sure you learn skills and one more thing if you have confusion that here we can not earn so this is just a mistake we can earn good here and this is reality just we need to learn first. for this we need to use demo and not for short term, it should be done by some good time
    Yes, making income in forex field is very possible, but the forex trader who will do such a thing will have to get ready for it. That forex trader must have the impact in their trading with the qualified experience. If there is no experience, there is nothing good who can come out of what the forex trader is doing. We can trade and gain income, but we should not be too desperate about it, we will not achieve it like that.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 11
    Quote Originally Posted by Rola View Post
    It is possible to make 1000 from 25 dollars. But it will not be easy and a lot of time should pass if risk and money management rules will be respected. But if there will be scalping with high leverage and success will lead the trader so it is possible that the way will not be very long. I do not have so high earning targets, but it is good if somebody has.
    I know that it is so possible to make huge money in the market, and i know that making $1000 from $25 is not what is so hard, the trader has to only try to take it easy. It is when the trader don't have good trading system, or the trader don't give it time that this will not be done well. If the trader can plan this well and take little risk and likewise manage their account well, things will work for them.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 41
    i believe any trader can turn any amount of money to a reasonable amount if they have a good trading strategy and they are very discipline and as well patient in trading the market.i have tried doing that but it didn't work for me so now i am trying to do that with a 100$ trading account and i believe i can be able to do that with my powerful trading strategy.

Not allowed!

Page 76 of 76 FirstFirst ... 26667273747576