Thread: from 25$ to 1000$

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 11

Cool from 25$ to 1000$

hello friends
    i am experienced day trader as i have 5 years experience in the Forex market
    in 6/9/2017 which is close i am going to start a (Forex journey)
    i am willing to turn 25$ (post bonus) to 1000$
    the time of this journey will be 3.5 months ends before 2018 maximum
    why i am beginning this journey ?
    the last month i tried to make money starting from 20$ account and i turned this amount of money to more than 40$ (100% profits)
    with (low risk) and it took me just 48 hours , but in the next 48 hours i lost everything
    so i started to think why i do not lower my lots and make it big but slowly
    so i decided to walk instead of running and i am going to keep my profits every month limited to 200% which is not difficult to me at all
    i am going to use the fundamental analysis
    so my chart will only look like that
    Attachment 20524
    so i will post my trades here and talk about my strategy to open trades and any questions you gentlemen ask will be asked in less than a day
    hope this thread to be a good one

Not allowed!

Low Cost
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 1
    This is extremely conceivable, yet you will require a greater amount of cautious exchanging and intelligence for this to happen. The time period you need to make it done issues as well, as you won't generally know how to get that little add up to that enormous measure of cash, long term of time will be required by the merchant to accomplish that objective.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 2
    $25 is not bad for we newbie traders to start forex market in the real account with, traders should always think of what they can afford to trade with, this is a business of choice and the good thing is that traders can invest a deposit as low as $10 in the market, from $25 to $100 will not happen as trick, traders that wants to increase their deposit should always ready to increase their experience and understanding about forex market cause that is what will help any trader to achieve their aim.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 3
    Well u told some interesting things about working in forex market,well yeah, having a good strategy and a good decision in our trading with least amount of risk,can be profitable but you should also work on analysis in your trade to make it better

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Well you need to give your strategy some time to work to get better as a great strategy need some time to get better in trading as it need some great opinions and much better analysis,other like working on the amount of risk and reward.keeping the risk amount low in trading for better reward amount

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 4
    Gradually traders can turn any little investment to huge amounts of money that he or she can imagine. But the greed is the major factor that will kill any successful traders in this field, if really human nature do not possess the greed in them by now some of us could have gone far in forex field, for the fact that some of us are really greedily and impatient in forex field we can't go far.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    For an account that is just $25 to climb all the way to $1000, there are a lot of work that would have gone into that project, the best effort that we could use for this kind of work is to be disciplined, you will never come close to the achievements of your dreams when you are too hesitant and impatience to take the right trade.

Not allowed!

Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 313738394041