from 25$ to 1000$ - Page 40
Page 40 of 41 FirstFirst ... 30363738394041 LastLast
Results 391 to 400 of 406

Thread: from 25$ to 1000$

  1. #1
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    1,052
    Promo (¢)
    885
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 11

    Cool from 25$ to 1000$

    hello friends
    i am experienced day trader as i have 5 years experience in the Forex market
    in 6/9/2017 which is close i am going to start a (Forex journey)
    i am willing to turn 25$ (post bonus) to 1000$
    the time of this journey will be 3.5 months ends before 2018 maximum
    why i am beginning this journey ?
    the last month i tried to make money starting from 20$ account and i turned this amount of money to more than 40$ (100% profits)
    with (low risk) and it took me just 48 hours , but in the next 48 hours i lost everything
    so i started to think why i do not lower my lots and make it big but slowly
    so i decided to walk instead of running and i am going to keep my profits every month limited to 200% which is not difficult to me at all
    i am going to use the fundamental analysis
    so my chart will only look like that
    Attachment 20524
    so i will post my trades here and talk about my strategy to open trades and any questions you gentlemen ask will be asked in less than a day
    hope this thread to be a good one

    Not allowed!

  2. #391
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    4,987
    Promo (¢)
    13,522
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 22
    Quote Originally Posted by davido View Post
    @ajagbeolegba.!! Yes if we can believe in ourselves of course there is no limit to what we can achieve and it doesn't matter how much we use to start trading, as far as forex trading is concern 25$ is good enough to make 1000$, you should believe in yourself learn and develop a good strategy and experience this will help make your goals achieve able.
    Believe in yourself means we have something which increase our confidence and in trade it is not other then experience and knowledge which is more interesting an more useful for work , we make unlimited profit from market , i believe in handwork and practice to make unlimited earning from market for maximum profits .

    Not allowed!

  3. #392
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    7,199
    Promo (¢)
    5,475
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by melan View Post
    Believe in yourself means we have something which increase our confidence and in trade it is not other then experience and knowledge which is more interesting an more useful for work , we make unlimited profit from market , i believe in handwork and practice to make unlimited earning from market for maximum profits .
    the experiences become the best teacher and guide us to grow bigger to be a mature trader who will see this business wisely then analysis can be gotten with effective way and give us nice results.
    all possible here when we have an interest and strong commitments and everyone will always have the chances for success.
    and it is good idea that TS use bonus for post to start this project

    Not allowed!

  4. #393
    Registered user ict2014's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    897
    Promo (¢)
    2,647
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 11
    Wow! tremendous ambition! Good skill and knowledge and its proper explanation and execution make possible any other target. But not losing any things such as efforts, industry, and money quite impossible to meet with prosperity in forex. A trader has to work staying out of less emotion and greed. Our natural habit does not give us guaranty of good work because forex wants a totally different type of mental setup. So you should analysis everything then might touch your target.

    Not allowed!

  5. #394
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    2,910
    Promo (¢)
    1,540
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by ict2014 View Post
    Wow! tremendous ambition! Good skill and knowledge and its proper explanation and execution make possible any other target. But not losing any things such as efforts, industry, and money quite impossible to meet with prosperity in forex. A trader has to work staying out of less emotion and greed. Our natural habit does not give us guaranty of good work because forex wants a totally different type of mental setup. So you should analysis everything then might touch your target.
    To me this is not a tremendous target but a very unrealistic target that can increase the possibility of margin calls all the time. This kind of targets are usually set by beginners who dont have a mature mind yet. They try to make 200 or 500$ from 25$ and trade with big risks. Professional traders take mostly good decisions that are very logical, though sometimes they go wrong too.

    Not allowed!

  6. #395
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    6
    Promo (¢)
    575
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1
    25$ is quit very hard , its really important that we understand that these is a return of almost 3000% but its difficult to really understand how you do it , if I would have that formula then I would be happy , but you really have to risk or really be aggressive in making or turning 25$ into 1000# but its a good ambition if it works then show me the formula, I have been trying to do so in so many ways. my goal is to turn 100$ into 1Million $ in 5 years, I have the plan but soon it will change.

    Not allowed!

  7. #396
    Registered user Toyen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    1,848
    Promo (¢)
    2,775
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by melan View Post
    Believe in yourself means we have something which increase our confidence and in trade it is not other then experience and knowledge which is more interesting an more useful for work , we make unlimited profit from market , i believe in handwork and practice to make unlimited earning from market for maximum profits .
    It is good to have strong believe in ourselves, and as traders, we have to be using out skills very well, they have to be working with confidence also, the two should not be neglected by traders. The traders that want to be making consistent income will have to be confident and brave and make sure that there is a strong experience in doing everything they want.

    Not allowed!

  8. #397
    Rookie
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    6,369
    Promo (¢)
    4,740
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 41
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    It is good to have strong believe in ourselves, and as traders, we have to be using out skills very well, they have to be working with confidence also, the two should not be neglected by traders. The traders that want to be making consistent income will have to be confident and brave and make sure that there is a strong experience in doing everything they want.
    What will give the trader the believe they need in the market is their training. The more the trader trains, the more they will have good trading experience, and that will surely be helping in handling the market correctly. And for the fact that traders have experience does not mean they will make success in the market, they can only make success when they use the experience rightly, and also have adequate plans.

    Not allowed!

  9. #398
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    7,199
    Promo (¢)
    5,475
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21
    Given: 14
    low capital is not the obstacle to grow bigger and get the success and so this is possible thing to be done by traders
    the main obstacle here is about trader's psychologies where the emotion will come up at almost every situation whether in winning and losing and so if we can not keep it stable will become the serious problem to continue trading forex.
    with enough skill and do trading consistently, 25 usd will lead them good results in the future and even greater than the dreams

    Not allowed!

  10. #399
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    2,385
    Promo (¢)
    17,341
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by ajagbeolegba View Post
    What will give the trader the believe they need in the market is their training. The more the trader trains, the more they will have good trading experience, and that will surely be helping in handling the market correctly. And for the fact that traders have experience does not mean they will make success in the market, they can only make success when they use the experience rightly, and also have adequate plans.
    There are many things that can give traders hope and believe, but training will make it happen, this is not same thing with what you said. With the training, the experience will follow, it is this experience that gives trader all the best, it is not only the believe we have. Good trading plan will make forex field to be simple and the dream of forex traders will be fulfilled when the dream is good.

    Not allowed!

  11. #400
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    2,910
    Promo (¢)
    1,540
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    There are many things that can give traders hope and believe, but training will make it happen, this is not same thing with what you said. With the training, the experience will follow, it is this experience that gives trader all the best, it is not only the believe we have. Good trading plan will make forex field to be simple and the dream of forex traders will be fulfilled when the dream is good.
    When you undergo training, you come to know better about the Forex market and further whether what you believe is rational or not. Aiming for $1000 with $25 is a good example of trading with unrealistic expectations and greed. Greed can mar your trading performance and make you lose your trading account to margin call and stop out.

    Not allowed!

Page 40 of 41 FirstFirst ... 30363738394041 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •