Page 113 of 117 FirstFirst ... 1363103109110111112113114115116117 LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 1170

Thread: from 25$ to 1000$

Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 11

Cool from 25$ to 1000$

hello friends
    i am experienced day trader as i have 5 years experience in the Forex market
    in 6/9/2017 which is close i am going to start a (Forex journey)
    i am willing to turn 25$ (post bonus) to 1000$
    the time of this journey will be 3.5 months ends before 2018 maximum
    why i am beginning this journey ?
    the last month i tried to make money starting from 20$ account and i turned this amount of money to more than 40$ (100% profits)
    with (low risk) and it took me just 48 hours , but in the next 48 hours i lost everything
    so i started to think why i do not lower my lots and make it big but slowly
    so i decided to walk instead of running and i am going to keep my profits every month limited to 200% which is not difficult to me at all
    i am going to use the fundamental analysis
    so my chart will only look like that
    Attachment 20524
    so i will post my trades here and talk about my strategy to open trades and any questions you gentlemen ask will be asked in less than a day
    hope this thread to be a good one

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    When trading with small account is is always stressful because we have to deal with a lot of things such as fears of losing it all, anxiety of trying to build or start making it big with the little amount, and pressures to trade all the times, but we can over come all these through knowing what is it that we desires and investing a lot of time into learning the proper way of trading over time. additionally, we should never be in a hurry about making it big but should always use the right trading lots in order for us to last in this trading business.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by Penuelophir View Post
    When trading with small account is is always stressful because we have to deal with a lot of things such as fears of losing it all,
    i don't think so because i believe small capital is big cause of loss when we work on small amount we can not identify real time market orders, we have less margin fear can hold us always, if we use big lot in some pips we can lose all, if we use smaller lots so we can say its waste of time we can earn some very small in time, so this is reality and we should accept reality then we can do good otherwise we can lose here simply

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    i don't think so because i believe small capital is big cause of loss when we work on small amount we can not identify real time market orders, we have less margin fear can hold us always, if we use big lot in some pips we can lose all, if we use smaller lots so we can say its waste of time we can earn some very small in time, so this is reality and we should accept reality then we can do good otherwise we can lose here simply
    The small capital is just there for us to trade well when that small capital is not bad itself. Like the one on this thread, i see nothing bad with it when the trader could take things easily with it. We can get to trade the market from the starting capital of $25, nothing is wrong in that. The experience and skills of trading with with good plans is what will see the trader through.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by ajagbeolegba View Post
    The small capital is just there for us to trade well when that small capital is not bad itself. Like the one on this thread, i see nothing bad with it when the trader could take things easily with it. We can get to trade the market from the starting capital of $25, nothing is wrong in that. The experience and skills of trading with with good plans is what will see the trader through.
    I know that the small capital is never encouraging to traders, many traders will say they can handle it though, in the truth of the whole story, you will see that they will lose eventually. To trade the market with the proper capital is good inline with the trading experience of that trader, that is the only solution to this. And with little capital, long term trading is better than scalping.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 6
    I do not suggest any trader to trade with small capital because we never able to get success with it , like if we lose which is mostly trader should lose money that will may discourage our ability to trade so it is possible for us only if we have a good strategy to work with and we have a good backup capital as well to trade with it .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    Forex trading is a very profitable business, in as much as we no what we are doing and we have constructed a good strategy before trading the market, with small trading capital we can still manage to make big profit from the market within some months of trading in the market, 25$ is a small trading capital but if we can manage this capital well and follow the rules of the market we can make big money from this amount.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    It is most profitable way for us to work in forex market ,but we will get success from market on the basis of experience and learning it is an open challenge for all the trader that we have to follow the best technique to work with it and with planing we chose our profitable plan which will give opportunity to trade safely .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    i don't think so because i believe small capital is big cause of loss when we work on small amount we can not identify real time market orders, we have less margin fear can hold us always,
    There is some level of ear of losing what we have whenever are trading with small trading accounts and this alone would cause us to become very stressful and there is some kind of pressures to start making huge amount of money from this small trading accounts which leads to making use of the improper money management and they are the causes why so many would lose their trading accounts as far as it is small.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by Penuelophir View Post
    There is some level of ear of losing what we have whenever are trading with small trading accounts and this alone would cause us to become very stressful and there is some kind of pressures to start making huge amount of money from this small trading accounts which leads to making use of the improper money management and they are the causes why so many would lose their trading accounts as far as it is small.
    pressure and stress hold when we have small amount because of less margin mostly we lose all,with big capital i don't think so stress will hold us because we know market will go into loss but it will come back as well,so i like to use some proper capital based trading and for this use big one and one more thing stress also hold when we do not have proper experience,so use proper experience and capital both here

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    pressure and stress hold when we have small amount because of less margin mostly we lose all,with big capital i don't think so stress will hold us because we know market will go into loss but it will come back as well,so i like to use some proper capital based trading and for this use big one and one more thing stress also hold when we do not have proper experience,so use proper experience and capital both here
    Its due to having small margin behind because a trader if use small volume with the small capital so there will be noting stressful for him we easily develop own strategies but if we use bigger volume that make our trade big stressful and a running mind does not produce good decision in our career so we always have to take decision with wait and calm behavior .

Not allowed!

Page 113 of 117 FirstFirst ... 1363103109110111112113114115116117 LastLast