Thread: from 25$ to 1000$

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 11

Cool from 25$ to 1000$

hello friends
    i am experienced day trader as i have 5 years experience in the Forex market
    in 6/9/2017 which is close i am going to start a (Forex journey)
    i am willing to turn 25$ (post bonus) to 1000$
    the time of this journey will be 3.5 months ends before 2018 maximum
    why i am beginning this journey ?
    the last month i tried to make money starting from 20$ account and i turned this amount of money to more than 40$ (100% profits)
    with (low risk) and it took me just 48 hours , but in the next 48 hours i lost everything
    so i started to think why i do not lower my lots and make it big but slowly
    so i decided to walk instead of running and i am going to keep my profits every month limited to 200% which is not difficult to me at all
    i am going to use the fundamental analysis
    so my chart will only look like that
    Attachment 20524
    so i will post my trades here and talk about my strategy to open trades and any questions you gentlemen ask will be asked in less than a day
    hope this thread to be a good one

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 0
    If we can trade with an understanding that forex is not a rush business, whatever we set out to accomplish will be made possible with time, someone that has $25 should be happy because with proper management, that account can grow into whatever amount he wants, but the secret to his accomplishments will be discipline, that is the only companion he needs to become anything he wants, however many traders don't see this as paramount yet.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 22
    Given: 10
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    Greed is not anything good for us, it will make the account we are trading to be lost. Some traders have being saying the greed is making them to make more money, i don't know what to say about them because the greed may make you make money for some times, it will make you lose the money later. That is why i know that it is good to avoid greed when we trade, there is no perfect strategy.
    Yes, the greed is not good and forex field requires prudence, we can be having our whole forex investment blown up when we are greedy, that is not going to give us the steady income we supposed to be earning. We are are forex traders with a dream of becoming great in the forex field, we have to take it easy and any target we have should be planned in a way that will require us to achieve it slowly.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1
    To create a good journey in this market is really important but it is not easily build like in start we must have some positive trade through this our confidence is build and when we have a good capital so we get used them in better way like increase your risk one important rule that do not take whole capital risk in one trade because if we lose we face big issue in market .

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 22
    Given: 10
    Quote Originally Posted by Runner View Post
    To create a good journey in this market is really important but it is not easily build like in start we must have some positive trade through this our confidence is build and when we have a good capital so we get used them in better way like increase your risk one important rule that do not take whole capital risk in one trade because if we lose we face big issue in market .
    Yes, it is important for forex traders to create their goal they want to fulfill, it will make the forex trader to be focused on what they want to be doing in the forex field. The traders have to be determined to make the goal achieved, and that goal must be the one that is easily achievable, not the one that will be increasing their risk potential, that one is not good. Forex field should be traded with relaxed mind only.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 0
    ola4real, creating a goal is not really the issue here, but how realistic is what we have in mind, sometimes we just want to be earning some huge amounts from the forex market without realizing that we don't have the capital to accomplish such goals, and if we go ahead, we might lose our capital because of pressure to meet up, before we grow a capital from that meager $25 to $1000, there must be discipline and patience.

Not allowed!

Page 56 of 56 FirstFirst ... 6465253545556