Thread: from 25$ to 1000$

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 11

Cool from 25$ to 1000$

hello friends
    i am experienced day trader as i have 5 years experience in the Forex market
    in 6/9/2017 which is close i am going to start a (Forex journey)
    i am willing to turn 25$ (post bonus) to 1000$
    the time of this journey will be 3.5 months ends before 2018 maximum
    why i am beginning this journey ?
    the last month i tried to make money starting from 20$ account and i turned this amount of money to more than 40$ (100% profits)
    with (low risk) and it took me just 48 hours , but in the next 48 hours i lost everything
    so i started to think why i do not lower my lots and make it big but slowly
    so i decided to walk instead of running and i am going to keep my profits every month limited to 200% which is not difficult to me at all
    i am going to use the fundamental analysis
    so my chart will only look like that
    Attachment 20524
    so i will post my trades here and talk about my strategy to open trades and any questions you gentlemen ask will be asked in less than a day
    hope this thread to be a good one

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 35
    Given: 18
    Quote Originally Posted by mudassor View Post
    Every trader want big profit from market it is a dream of every trader but if we do not work on ground reality which is based on efforts and experience so how we are able to make our trade plan successful we must have to spend our time in market for betterment and for success from market which will be suitable and give trader good opportunity to work safely .
    Wanting big profit from forex field does not make it sure for forex traders to make the big profit, that is the problem. For that reason, I prefer to dream less and go for the necessary forex system and coordinations that can fulfill the wish for me. Gaining big in the forex field is so possible, that is why I trade it, but we need to make it with experience and in a smart and well programmed way.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 22
    Given: 4
    One thing that will ever make anyone to succeed with such little capital as low as 25 dollars is only when the trader in question have a good understanding and knowledge about forex business. Well i really see that this trader is very patient in getting this achievement with this little capital. Kudos to you i wish a lot of beginners can really have that courage and patience in trading the market the rightful way.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 4
    The target is real to make 1000 with initial 25 dollars deposit. I like little accounts like 25-30 dollars and I trade very aggressively using 0,05 or 0,1 real lots so sometimes I double an account in a day, sometimes in a week. Usually I take the surplus money from account and the same 25-30 dollars rest in acoount as I loose the little account sometimes too.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 114
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by Krosneles View Post
    The target is real to make 1000 with initial 25 dollars deposit. I like little accounts like 25-30 dollars and I trade very aggressively using 0,05 or 0,1 real lots so sometimes I double an account in a day, sometimes in a week. Usually I take the surplus money from account and the same 25-30 dollars rest in acoount as I loose the little account sometimes too.
    this seems easy and good and i agree with some aggresvie trade we can earn good but what happen in end? we can lose really because when market move and we place opposite single order, aggresive trade can ruin all in single order because of big lot, so in end we lose, we can gain success just if we have some good management and if we are slowly trading and safe trading

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    this seems easy and good and i agree with some aggresvie trade we can earn good but what happen in end? we can lose really because when market move and we place opposite single order, aggresive trade can ruin all in single order because of big lot, so in end we lose, we can gain success just if we have some good management and if we are slowly trading and safe trading
    Aggressive trader always earn bigger when we have good luck but in most cases we face losses , but we need a handsome capital for trade aggressively with 25 dollar what we make from it , i think noting because if we are using .1 lot then only 20 stoploss we have to trade we must always make our trade analysis on right basis for building a successful trade strategy here .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 35
    Given: 18
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    No matter what you want to to do in forex field, never you trade aggressively. If traders are still taking some high risk in a systematic way, it is still better than for the trader to trade aggressively. One thing I like about forex traders is that they should have plans in what they do, and it might take them more time to achieve a certain target, but with good plan, it will be achieved sequentially and with ease, not forcefully.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    If traders are still taking some high risk in a systematic way, it is still better than for the trader to trade aggressively.
    Trading aggressively have been as a result of lack of the quality of trading which is patience and whenever you starts trying to trade aggressive then there are more losses and even blowing out your trading account waiting for you. We can relax while trading and using the right trading lots which is the key to making good trades over time.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 114
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by Penuelophir View Post
    Trading aggressively have been as a result of lack of the quality of trading which is patience and whenever you starts trying to trade aggressive then there are more losses and even blowing out your trading account waiting for you. We can relax while trading and using the right trading lots which is the key to making good trades over time.
    patience is key of success we can trade perfectly if we have good management,if we do not have management we can not get success, when we people can have experience we can relax because with experience we can not determine about market, so learn trade and make sure you do well with it, if you do not have experience you can not survive because without experience we can not trade well and cannot understand about it

Not allowed!

Low Cost
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    This is also happen in the trading strategy , the traders work hard in the trading field and do not make big mistake that may cause of loss , the traders invest the small amount in the starting , if the traders will not follow the rule of trading , the chance of profit is low. but i see that this trading is possible , the trader will only try to have good system that will make it work for them.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 6
    Quote Originally Posted by CHAUDHRY View Post
    This is also happen in the trading strategy , the traders work hard in the trading field and do not make big mistake that may cause of loss , the traders invest the small amount in the starting , if the traders will not follow the rule of trading , the chance of profit is low. but i see that this trading is possible , the trader will only try to have good system that will make it work for them.
    trading is possible and we can earn good profit also here if we have good skills so make sure you learn skills and one more thing if you have confusion that here we can not earn so this is just a mistake we can earn good here and this is reality just we need to learn first. for this we need to use demo and not for short term, it should be done by some good time

Not allowed!

Page 75 of 76 FirstFirst ... 2565717273747576 LastLast