Thread: from 25$ to 1000$

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 11

Cool from 25$ to 1000$

hello friends
    i am experienced day trader as i have 5 years experience in the Forex market
    in 6/9/2017 which is close i am going to start a (Forex journey)
    i am willing to turn 25$ (post bonus) to 1000$
    the time of this journey will be 3.5 months ends before 2018 maximum
    why i am beginning this journey ?
    the last month i tried to make money starting from 20$ account and i turned this amount of money to more than 40$ (100% profits)
    with (low risk) and it took me just 48 hours , but in the next 48 hours i lost everything
    so i started to think why i do not lower my lots and make it big but slowly
    so i decided to walk instead of running and i am going to keep my profits every month limited to 200% which is not difficult to me at all
    i am going to use the fundamental analysis
    so my chart will only look like that
    Attachment 20524
    so i will post my trades here and talk about my strategy to open trades and any questions you gentlemen ask will be asked in less than a day
    hope this thread to be a good one

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    Forex traders are to have a strong will to trade before they will get to be trading accordingly. It is that will that will make the trader to learn in order to gain experience for trading. With the experience, some targets could be set by the forex traders, and that trader should make it as a point of duty that the targets are such that could be met by the trader. Like this one on this article, it is easy to be met by forex traders.
    there is nothing easy here people think with some hard work they can met their requirenments and targets but its not true, we can do hard work, we can learn trade fully if we have proper trading, if we have proper experience but if we do not learn trade if we do not gain experience and think we can earn this is wrong, so learn and get good knowledge from experts or verify it just

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 6
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    there is nothing easy here people think with some hard work they can met their requirenments and targets but its not true, we can do hard work, we can learn trade fully if we have proper trading, if we have proper experience but if we do not learn trade if we do not gain experience and think we can earn this is wrong, so learn and get good knowledge from experts or verify it just
    You are right. Knowledge about the market does not guarantee the profits in forex market. Trader should have good practice and skills too. Trading in forex market is more practical thing than theoretical and traders should be able to trade what they see. I will say that practical trading skills are more important than theoretical knowledge.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    Knowledge about the market is necessary but it does not guarantee profits, only the application of knowledge will ensure we make profits, when we look at what responsible for losses, we cannot attribute it to lack of information because there are millions of pages on the Internet that can help used to earn, unfortunately those using them appropriately are quite few.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    The keys to consistency in growing small trading accounts into huge trading accounts is through learning how the forex market have worked for so many years and be able to start moving with it in the same direction, because when we are able to master the ways of the forex market then making good amount of money over time becomes so easy and possible to achieve. We need to start being obsessed about the way to learn and gain adequate trading knowledge and experience which would become our backbone when it comes to trading successfully and then we can be able to draw out our dreams on the board.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44
    Given: 55
    There isn't no limit in forex trading, in as much as you have the adequate trading skills and then mostly the knowledge of trading will determine the profits that the trader will make from the market. In as much as you have the right ideas about how to trade the market. You will be able to build good amount of money from even the most little amount of money. It all takes you to be patient and then consistent.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Striker$ View Post
    There isn't no limit in forex trading, in as much as you have the adequate trading skills and then mostly the knowledge of trading will determine the profits that the trader will make from the market. In as much as you have the right ideas about how to trade the market. You will be able to build good amount of money from even the most little amount of money. It all takes you to be patient and then consistent.
    I agree with you. There are no limits in forex market and trader can achieve any goal if he has experience and skills. It is possible to earn money 40 times initial deposit but such goal is not easy and trader should have to spend a lot of time. Scalping can be the best trading method if trader wants to achieve his goal in short time.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 28
    @Rola
    but also keep in mind that it is true that scalping is a quick method to get rid of profits multiple times also imagined a loss many times compared to what we do, so don't be surprised when scalping and finding high failures and losses, because scalping can make we get high profits too.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 74
    Given: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by mudassor View Post
    For earning higher we must have to use higher volume it is the only way for trader to face losses , we must work through a proper channel make right plan and follow the risk management , because these are the factor which will make us successful in this risky market , we must develop reasonable plan through we earn handsomely .
    It is not about using the higher volume only, the use of the higher volume may help the trader temporarily, but for how long? Trading should be planned in a way that will be smooth for more than a year, it is not that we will take risk today and not be able to back that up anymore. I think that trading this market goes a long way when we have plans on low risk trading but use a powerful strategy with it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    This is really possible in the trading , we trade carefully and we use the best strategy in our trading and earn a lots of money , we can easily moves over average and make a lot of pips in the trading . i like to see your post , this is really possible we can easily earn a lots of money by working with the patient .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44
    Given: 55
    Well, if we want to become a profitable trader, we need to ask so much question to the experienced traders how they have been able to have gained such. However, if we are to invest about this money and then expect to build it to bigger amount of money, then it should be known that we need to be really serious with the market. Get to learn and master the way the market works, because that is the only way we can get to become profitable trader.

Not allowed!

Page 99 of 111 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899100101102103109 ... LastLast