Thread: from 25$ to 1000$

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 11

Cool from 25$ to 1000$

hello friends
    i am experienced day trader as i have 5 years experience in the Forex market
    in 6/9/2017 which is close i am going to start a (Forex journey)
    i am willing to turn 25$ (post bonus) to 1000$
    the time of this journey will be 3.5 months ends before 2018 maximum
    why i am beginning this journey ?
    the last month i tried to make money starting from 20$ account and i turned this amount of money to more than 40$ (100% profits)
    with (low risk) and it took me just 48 hours , but in the next 48 hours i lost everything
    so i started to think why i do not lower my lots and make it big but slowly
    so i decided to walk instead of running and i am going to keep my profits every month limited to 200% which is not difficult to me at all
    i am going to use the fundamental analysis
    so my chart will only look like that
    Attachment 20524
    so i will post my trades here and talk about my strategy to open trades and any questions you gentlemen ask will be asked in less than a day
    hope this thread to be a good one

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 87
    You can make money from the market. What you need the best is to know the rules to money and risk management. Now, I think that if we are trading with the use of the little amount of money, it will cause greed and other emotions, so I will encourage that we start with something that is more bigger, such as we should trade with at least one hundred dollars.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Real View Post
    You can make money from the market. What you need the best is to know the rules to money and risk management. Now, I think that if we are trading with the use of the little amount of money, it will cause greed and other emotions, so I will encourage that we start with something that is more bigger, such as we should trade with at least one hundred dollars.
    I agree it is most important and successful trade technique for trader if we are working on risk and money management in proper way that should help to get success working in market with right direction is most successful way for us to achieve success , if we are able to understand market this will always help to chose perfect trade strategy .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 1
    From $25 to this large amount will happen if we are focused and highly discipline, I think trading has to be done because we have a goal which is not beyond what we can accomplish, I trade because I know that forex has the potential that I need to make money regardless of the amount of capital that I am starting with, hence I believe in earning big with small capital through discipline.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 66
    Quote Originally Posted by mudassor View Post
    I agree it is most important and successful trade technique for trader if we are working on risk and money management in proper way that should help to get success working in market with right direction is most successful way for us to achieve success , if we are able to understand market this will always help to chose perfect trade strategy .
    In the first place working with risk and money management makes it barely possible to turn 25 to 1000 bucks and even if it is possible, it will take a lot of time. Traders lacking patience trade with high risks and this kind of targets are common for them. But the main point is such traders, end with losses on most of their days of trading. When a trader cannot learn patience even after a long experience, then I think nothing else can teach him patience and its time for him to leave Forex for ever.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 32
    Given: 4
    This is the kind of thing that I really like the people who are trading to understand, that when we are talking about achieving something that is realistic, we have the higher opportunities and chances to make it come to pass as we have imagined, unfortunately traders are giving themselves targets that would lead nowhere but a margin call, this is a serious challenge for them.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Abhishekwala View Post
    In the first place working with risk and money management makes it barely possible to turn 25 to 1000 bucks and even if it is possible, it will take a lot of time. Traders lacking patience trade with high risks and this kind of targets are common for them. But the main point is such traders, end with losses on most of their days of trading. When a trader cannot learn patience even after a long experience, then I think nothing else can teach him patience and its time for him to leave Forex for ever.
    After use all the resources and complete trading strategies we are not able to make our trade perfect to convert 25 dollar into 1000 this is not easy it is most difficult for trader it is not a piece of cake serve in plate , you do so many efforts there is higher ability required for trader to make his trade perfect and we develop our way to produce good profits .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 48
    Given: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonvic View Post
    his is the kind of thing that I really like the people who are trading to understand, that when we are talking about achieving something that is realistic,
    Being realistic with your trading targets leads you into doing things the right way, but whenever you supply yourself with unrealistic dreams then you would always end up doing somethings wrongly that it would lead you to huge losses. For example when you are dreaming about making $200 everyday but on have just $100 in your trading account then it could lead you into using higher trading lots as to achieve your dream but we all knows it so well that any single mistake will only lead to blowing out the trading account. But when all you dream is just making $2 using $100 then it becomes easy and you would never have to risk all your trading account in order to start earning such amount of money.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 6
    Penuelophir, You are right. Dreaming about high earnings, doubling or tripling account per day leads to big mistakes, using big lots and losing money. It is better to have realistics dreams about 2 percent per day and it will be safe and trader will earn money without losing deposit. Forex market is for trading but not for gambling.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 43
    Given: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by Krosneles View Post
    Penuelophir, You are right. Dreaming about high earnings, doubling or tripling account per day leads to big mistakes, using big lots and losing money. It is better to have realistics dreams about 2 percent per day and it will be safe and trader will earn money without losing deposit. Forex market is for trading but not for gambling.
    If you did not dream about making it big in forex field, then tell me what you are dreaming about? Forex traders should dream big, and the forex trader should work on how the dreaming will come to reality. You can not tell me that you will want to stay on the same level all the time, that is bad. We should not be thinking as saints, we are here to trade and make income. The only thing to guard is a safe trading, that is what i know.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 1
    Firstly i don't believe in impossibility because once you have the determination and mindset then any goal achievement is very possible.But as a matter of fact you really need a good money management rule to grow such a little amount and if you able to do then consider yourself a good trader indeed because easily you begin to grow bigger capital for big profits.

Not allowed!

Page 86 of 94 FirstFirst ... 3676828384858687888990 ... LastLast