from 25$ to 1000$ - Page 3
Page 3 of 117 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Thread: from 25$ to 1000$

Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 11

Cool from 25$ to 1000$

hello friends
    i am experienced day trader as i have 5 years experience in the Forex market
    in 6/9/2017 which is close i am going to start a (Forex journey)
    i am willing to turn 25$ (post bonus) to 1000$
    the time of this journey will be 3.5 months ends before 2018 maximum
    why i am beginning this journey ?
    the last month i tried to make money starting from 20$ account and i turned this amount of money to more than 40$ (100% profits)
    with (low risk) and it took me just 48 hours , but in the next 48 hours i lost everything
    so i started to think why i do not lower my lots and make it big but slowly
    so i decided to walk instead of running and i am going to keep my profits every month limited to 200% which is not difficult to me at all
    i am going to use the fundamental analysis
    so my chart will only look like that
    Attachment 20524
    so i will post my trades here and talk about my strategy to open trades and any questions you gentlemen ask will be asked in less than a day
    hope this thread to be a good one

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 40
    hello its very hard to turn $25 to 1000$ although it is possilbe but its needs a lots of time and need patient i hope you will achive your target but you have to work hard for this otherwise you may turn $25 to $0 easily ....

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    if you can make your this target true then there are very chances you can make a good capital in next year, after your this one year hard work can give you chance to earn a good percentage of profit for whole life just need to control on self after achieving good targets because otherwise you can become greedy and can try to earn big in short time

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    if you can make your this target true then there are very chances you can make a good capital in next year, after your this one year hard work can give you chance to earn a good percentage of profit for whole life just need to control on self after achieving good targets because otherwise you can become greedy and can try to earn big in short time
    It is going to be a very huge capital for him by then, but i think the dream has been truncated by now, because the topic starter is no more active on the thread. It is good to be realistic as a trader, and if a trader will reasonably turn the low capital of 25$ to 1000$, the trader will have much of time to do that, and it might be up to 1 year.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 69
    Given: 48
    if the trader is patient then he can make $1000 from $25 and so the trader will be happy if he reaches his goal, the trader that discipline with a plan and strategy will be able to make more and more money until grow his capital and reach what he wants, the trader can make good profits always with any capital if he always follow the right rules of trading.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by sameeh View Post
    if the trader is patient then he can make $1000 from $25 and so the trader will be happy if he reaches his goal, the trader that discipline with a plan and strategy will be able to make more and more money until grow his capital and reach what he wants, the trader can make good profits always with any capital if he always follow the right rules of trading.
    i do not agree actually because for earning big we must need of some big capital also, if we choose small capital we can not earn really, we can not earn profit like 1000 from just 25 dollar, if we try slowly then simply need of atleast one year or more trade and if we have some good strategy and analysis otherwise we can not get this type of huge percentage

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    i do not agree actually because for earning big we must need of some big capital also, if we choose small capital we can not earn really, we can not earn profit like 1000 from just 25 dollar, if we try slowly then simply need of atleast one year or more trade and if we have some good strategy and analysis otherwise we can not get this type of huge percentage
    it not only a big capital that can help a trader make a big amount in profits, patience can also do that, trading a small account for a long time using compounding money management can help bring a lot of money in the long run, but what you need is patience to be able to achieve or else the money will be lost if you try to achieve that in a very small time

Not allowed!
    Always have realistic DREAMS!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 42
    Quote Originally Posted by AmrHesham View Post
    i am willing to turn 25$ (post bonus) to 1000$
    the time of this journey will be 3.5 months ends before 2018 maximum
    why i am beginning this journey ?
    the last month i tried to make money starting from 20$ account and i turned this amount of money to more than 40$ (100% profits)
    Please tell me sir how much profits you've made so far? It's November 2017 now and I guess you've made some good profits right? I hope you also share your strategy here and show some closed trades as such things would give members like me some clearances about trading and I can also learn from you. I'm kinda interested too with this and try to make my post bonus growing like yours sir.

Not allowed!
    rules made to be followed, not to be broken

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by sameeh View Post
    Very difficult because this is very small capital for trading and you can not make easily this amount from trading in the short time. i am not saying this is impossible but this is possible on the passion. if you will working with small leverage and always working on the best strategy so then need much more time and then this is possible. otherwise this is very risky if you will try to earn in the short time than you can loss the money...

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by AmrHesham View Post
    with (low risk) and it took me just 48 hours , but in the next 48 hours i lost everything
    so i started to think why i do not lower my lots and make it big but slowly
    so i decided to walk instead of running and i am going to keep my profits every month limited to 200% which is not difficult to me at all
    When you want to turn $25 to a 1000 that simply mean you need to be running and need to take all the big risks. Yes you can earn a lot of money from forex which can make you happy in future. But everything depends on you and give time, I mean trade with low risks and move steadily. Our knowledge and skill will decide how it will build our future.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    For every heart that is wiling, all things are possible and forex market has offered everyone of us the opportumoity to showcase our talent and our ability to perform wonders in the market, so my friend I wil never say that you can not perform this feet provided you are determined and ready to trade according to the rules and regulation of the market, but the fact that you took $20 to $40 in 48 hours is not a guarantee to take $25 to $1000, you've got to work with good money and risk management and stay disciplined to achieve this, and do not forget, it is going to taken you some time.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 117 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast