Page 117 of 118 FirstFirst ... 1767107113114115116117118 LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 1171

Thread: from 25$ to 1000$

Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 11

Cool from 25$ to 1000$

hello friends
    i am experienced day trader as i have 5 years experience in the Forex market
    in 6/9/2017 which is close i am going to start a (Forex journey)
    i am willing to turn 25$ (post bonus) to 1000$
    the time of this journey will be 3.5 months ends before 2018 maximum
    why i am beginning this journey ?
    the last month i tried to make money starting from 20$ account and i turned this amount of money to more than 40$ (100% profits)
    with (low risk) and it took me just 48 hours , but in the next 48 hours i lost everything
    so i started to think why i do not lower my lots and make it big but slowly
    so i decided to walk instead of running and i am going to keep my profits every month limited to 200% which is not difficult to me at all
    i am going to use the fundamental analysis
    so my chart will only look like that
    Attachment 20524
    so i will post my trades here and talk about my strategy to open trades and any questions you gentlemen ask will be asked in less than a day
    hope this thread to be a good one

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    Time is what we need to make sure that we are willing to invest into the field of forex market in order to develop ourselves and in so doing we are going to start earning money consistently off the forex market. There is nothing we can never be able to achieve as forex traders when we have good trading skills, knowledge , experiences and good trading plans these are the greatest things we must be willing to gain and master over time if we are going to get success most times.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by Penuelophir View Post
    Time is what we need to make sure that we are willing to invest into the field of forex market in order to develop ourselves and in so doing we are going to start earning money consistently off the forex market. There is nothing we can never be able to achieve as forex traders when we have good trading skills, knowledge , experiences and good trading plans these are the greatest things we must be willing to gain and master over time if we are going to get success most times.
    We can get to invest our time, but that time must be invested wisely. We can invest our time in the learning, that is the best investment which traders can ever go after. I know that with learning, traders will get to know how to work with the market, have good plans and make sure that the plans they have are always being used for their success.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Quote Originally Posted by ajagbeolegba View Post
    We can get to invest our time, but that time must be invested wisely. We can invest our time in the learning, that is the best investment which traders can ever go after. I know that with learning, traders will get to know how to work with the market, have good plans and make sure that the plans they have are always being used for their success.
    Of course, traders should invest their time into learning and they will notcice after some time that reasults are better and trader starts to understand the market. So little accounts as 25 dollars are very good for learning purposes and trader can earn money if they use such account wisely. As per me so I trade "all in" with so little accounts, because I do not have time to play and earn cents.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Investing our time means that we should use it to get the necessary knowledge, experiences and good trading skills about the forex market in order to last in this trading business and be able to start earning consistently off the field of fore trading over time. There is no need being in a hurry to start earning money when we have not gained the required understanding of the forex market and ways through which we can become profitable and thinks that we are going to make it here and the best means to invest out time is through learning and practicing on the demo trading accounts.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by Giedra View Post
    Of course, traders should invest their time into learning and they will notcice after some time that reasults are better and trader starts to understand the market. So little accounts as 25 dollars are very good for learning purposes and trader can earn money if they use such account wisely. As per me so I trade "all in" with so little accounts, because I do not have time to play and earn cents.
    I know that without learning, there can never be a good trader, it is wise point the way you have advised it. Traders have to invest their time in learning, it has so much benefits. To trade the market with the much leaning will give much experience to traders, and that will be what will give traders the necessary wisdom and insight to plans on how best they can go about their trading.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Forex traders can make huge income as much as they like, it is only how the traders have planned to make the huge income that will be the point of concerned. To trade the forex field is necessary with forex traders making their success through the use of the good experience who can fulfill all of the dreams in whom the trader want to achieve.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    I know that without learning, there can never be a good trader, it is wise point the way you have advised it. Traders have to invest their time in learning, it has so much benefits. To trade the market with the much leaning will give much experience to traders, and that will be what will give traders the necessary wisdom and insight to plans on how best they can go about their trading.
    I know that the learning is good, but the learning without the common usage of what you learned rightly will still be as good as you did not learn at all. To trade the market all the time needs us to work on the good plans, we should have a good system with that plans. All these are not so hard, once there is experience, all of them will be fixed for us.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 5
    I dont want to have these kind of targets while I am trading, I would better go with what my experience shows me is possible here. It takes experience to earn in Forex, but many beginners have big expectations that they try to achieve soon after they enter into Forex trading. Great experiences are very valuable, but what is needed is we need to implement what experiences shows us to be better.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 4
    I believe that whatever we trade we should do with good sort of analysis and with some good calculations about risk factor. Instead of from 25$ to $1000 I think what is more achievable for me is $25 from $1000 every month and this is what I can achieve by following risk management. Forex is not a rat race where we get aggressive for quick profits but we all should take decisions after good thinking.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 2
    There is no limit to how much we can earn in this market, so if we invest 25$ dollar and trade with it wisely, we can make so much money from it and there will be no limit to how much we can earn from it, all it will require is a strong strategy, skills and a very good experience, and patient this are the things we surely need.

Not allowed!

Page 117 of 118 FirstFirst ... 1767107113114115116117118 LastLast