How is MT4 for PC/Laptop Different From Mobile Mt4 ? - Page 107
Page 107 of 108 FirstFirst ... 75797103104105106107108 LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 1080

Thread: How is MT4 for PC/Laptop Different From Mobile Mt4 ?

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 85
    Given: 14

How is MT4 for PC/Laptop Different From Mobile Mt4 ?

Hello friends
    I am a price action trader, but till now, i havent used mobile mt4. Because i dont know anything about it.
    Can you please tell me how is mt4 for PC/LAPTOP/NOTEBOOK different from those MT4 used in mobiles?

Can we use our custom made indicators ? And in which file format (.ex4) or any other format?

Please reply so that from next week i could start forex trading in mobile too so as to never miss price action signals!

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 19
    My dear just try to use Mt4 on your PC andl am sure will not use it for mobile phone but in necessary as example if you want to trade out home just like in a restaurant or if you in journey and you can't take your laptop with you there, so ithink using MT4 on mobile phone is an optional choice if needed but not a major.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by Risk management View Post
    My dear just try to use Mt4 on your PC andl am sure will not use it for mobile phone but in necessary as example if you want to trade out home just like in a restaurant or if you in journey and you can't take your laptop with you there, so ithink using MT4 on mobile phone is an optional choice if needed but not a major.
    It is preferably to trade the market with the use of the PC terminal, that is the one that has all what traders could need in one place. The mobile own of the MT4 terminal does not have the full functions in which traders could be using for their professional trading analysis, that is the reason for some traders not to go near it. You can not see an institutional traders using the mobile MT4 terminal for their trading.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    Personally I do not imagine that trader can use mobile phone MT4 terminal for serious technical analysis and trading because of little screen and less functions available. PC is better because of good large screen and ability to do better technical analysis. I use PC for trading and mobile phone is for closing orders when I am not near PC.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 19
    There are is not only one difference there I think there are many differences between a PC or laptop trading and mobile trading in my opinion computer trading is better than mobile trading because in mobile trading we can't use much features for trading like computer trading.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by letsdo View Post
    There are is not only one difference there I think there are many differences between a PC or laptop trading and mobile trading in my opinion computer trading is better than mobile trading because in mobile trading we can't use much features for trading like computer trading.
    There are many differences between the mobile versions of mt4 and the computer versions of this forex platforms. We have to know that we can not get success better with the use of the mobile version of mt4, that is not so possible unless the trader is such that has mastered the price action forex strategy. But for traders to do a professional analysis who is so detailed in nature, the trader will need the PC version of mt4 for it.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by Giedra View Post
    Personally I do not imagine that trader can use mobile phone MT4 terminal for serious technical analysis and trading because of little screen and less functions available. PC is better because of good large screen and ability to do better technical analysis. I use PC for trading and mobile phone is for closing orders when I am not near PC.
    It is all with your trading skills and methods, some traders could still use the MT4 terminal without problem, and they will be making there earnings with it consistently. What i know about this is that, it is not all traders that will get to trade rightly with the mobile type of MT4 terminal. Just like myself, i am using the trendline strategy mostly, there is no way i can draw my trendline on the mobile type of MT4, i will be forced to use the computer type alone.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    I know that the best to be using for trading is the mt4 for the computer, that is the one in whom the forex trader could do all his analysis without making mistakes on them. This is for the real trading, and the trader should have the access to robots trading and the use of the custom indicators too. This is not possible with the trading of the mt4 on the mobile phones, traders will need to know their variation before going for either of them.
    The trading of the mt4 on the PC version is the best, I know there can never be a trader that would want to be sincere and will be saying otherwise than that. It is better to trade with the Mt4 on the computer in order for us to have the detailed analysis in full, there are many things we would want to achieve that the mobile version of mt4 can never provide for us.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    Overall roboforex providers both type of trading software if we have smart phone then we can use it and if we have PC or laptop then we can install on them without any problem because roboforex always care their clients to provide high level services.
    Overall in my opinion if a trader want to do technical analysis then he must have need to use PC platform.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by Risk management View Post
    It is not wise that traders will just use the mt4 on the PC only without trying that of the mobile platform. What we are more connected with is the mobile phones, we can get to make our trading on it so that we can get to be using mt4 on it well. But in case we cannot use it for trading, we can still use it for some monitoring skills, that is what i use mine for actually.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    There is always a difference between PC trading and mobile trading the meta traders you are already using on your PC or laptop should be different on mobile trading. you can open any trade or closed and its because your business is in your hand you don't need to open your laptop and enter password then open metatrader instead you open your laptop and enter password there.

Not allowed!

Page 107 of 108 FirstFirst ... 75797103104105106107108 LastLast