How is MT4 for PC/Laptop Different From Mobile Mt4 ?
Page 1 of 108 123451151101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 1080

Thread: How is MT4 for PC/Laptop Different From Mobile Mt4 ?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1

    How is MT4 for PC/Laptop Different From Mobile Mt4 ?

    Hello friends
    I am a price action trader, but till now, i havent used mobile mt4. Because i dont know anything about it.
    Can you please tell me how is mt4 for PC/LAPTOP/NOTEBOOK different from those MT4 used in mobiles?


    Can we use our custom made indicators ? And in which file format (.ex4) or any other format?

    Please reply so that from next week i could start forex trading in mobile too so as to never miss price action signals!

  2. #2
    MT4 is used on a PC is different from that used on the MT4 mobile phones, because phones usually have a very limited specs, so not all features can be added to the mobile trading, while the frequently used files on MT4 certainly still can be read by mobile MT4.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by martyn View Post
    MT4 is used on a PC is different from that used on the MT4 mobile phones, because phones usually have a very limited specs, so not all features can be added to the mobile trading, while the frequently used files on MT4 certainly still can be read by mobile MT4.
    Yes! I have heard from many , that many features which are in the mt4 (pc version) , does not even exists in the mobile mt4 version. And maybe , yes you are right that because of limited specs. But why developers arent developing and allowing custom indicators to be used in mt4 mobile version?

  4. #4
    yes i agree with you.we can do auto trading and we can use ea and many custom indicator. if developer developed mr4 mobile version like pc it will be the best choice for trader for trading anywhere.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by taharoyal52 View Post
    Yes! I have heard from many , that many features which are in the mt4 (pc version) , does not even exists in the mobile mt4 version. And maybe , yes you are right that because of limited specs. But why developers arent developing and allowing custom indicators to be used in mt4 mobile version?
    I thought that making features between Mt4 mobile version and at for pc version, it must always different. So that we can to feel always miss to one of them. Developing about features in mt4 mobile version, it had perfectly so much, i though.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by martyn View Post
    MT4 is used on a PC is different from that used on the MT4 mobile phones, because phones usually have a very limited specs, so not all features can be added to the mobile trading, while the frequently used files on MT4 certainly still can be read by mobile MT4.
    Very true ,the difference has to do with compatibility issues like graphics and speed of processing data,if you are used to pc then i guess you will have to strain while using the phone because of the difference in screen sizes for pc and mobile

  7. #7
    Really trading with computer is having great facilities for traders. On the other hand who are try to use their trading with mobile phone there are much possibility to fall in loss. From this normal speech we all are prefer in case of trading computer is best and it's better making money.c

  8. #8
    Why would you want to use the mobile phone as a replacement for MT4 on your PC? Did not you already know what it's like trading with mt4 platform on PC? In my opinion, the mobile platform is not as comfortable on the pc, because visually and performance mt4 very limited. We are not given great latitude as on a PC. Advantage lies in the mobile platform only comfort when we travel, because it is easy to carry anywhere. So use the platform in accordance in your current situation.

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    14,748
    Computer integration of the mt4 trading codes are better than mobile integration. It is giving traders headache to find the indicators that will help in knowing the market direction in mobile mt4 compared to the laptop mt4. I wanted to use ATR bands on mobile phone , it is not good like that the way it used to on laptop.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    Computer integration of the mt4 trading codes are better than mobile integration. It is giving traders headache to find the indicators that will help in knowing the market direction in mobile mt4 compared to the laptop mt4. I wanted to use ATR bands on mobile phone , it is not good like that the way it used to on laptop.
    Many times i can say that in case of trading system computer process always better choice than other mobile phone trading. Mobile has very little space that reason at a time all indicators are not shown. When we are trading here to understand market condition we need to indicators. that reason trading with computer is best.

Page 1 of 108 123451151101 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •