How is MT4 for PC/Laptop Different From Mobile Mt4 ? - Page 6
Page 6 of 108 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast

Thread: How is MT4 for PC/Laptop Different From Mobile Mt4 ?

I think that there is not any fundamental different to trading using computer or laptop with mobile phone. I trade with laptop and also using my mobile phone. The different is when i using my laptop I I can write anything else like making an article using a document application like open office writer, or excel, while I cannot make the same task using mobile phone. Also when I using my laptop I will be free to see and trying any other indicators.

Obviously there are great different between a computer and a mobile device. A computer has a more larger screen and that would attribute more positive efficious analysis conducting and also save our sight also. But a mobile has not all that feature that facilitates forex trading.

It is a big deference between the both because in the PC or notebook the meta trade 4 is have a lot of options and charts help you to can take a decision but it is in the mobile phone or any portable smart device is very poor and you can not depends in it you just can use it for know the price if you a price action trader as you say you will not love it

if you want to do trading with laptop or your computer then you can download meta trader 4 software direct from the roboforex broker. if you are using a normal mobile then the difference is the screen size. I like to trade with my mobile phone but I prefer to use laptop.

For price action trader mt4 is the best way. But it has some critical problem. PC is the best away to use mt4. Many others away to use it.

Banned
    You can use in computer or laptop and you can also use in your mobile phone but there space is too limited so you cannot upload any document / file / software and other feature . because it's look to small and you can try to use in mobile phone you cannot use with comport so i think PC is best for use with comport

Quote Originally Posted by salmactg2050 View Post
    You can use in computer or laptop and you can also use in your mobile phone but there space is too limited so you cannot upload any document / file / software and other feature . because it's look to small and you can try to use in mobile phone you cannot use with comport so i think PC is best for use with comport
    today it can be said that trade with the trading terminal MetaTrader so many types of facilities to make access to it so it becomes very good in this trade if we learn in this trade so with so we as traders must learn better just with that if it is appropriate for where we that I myself would be better to use mt4 or MT5 terminal which I usually use in computer and leptop

Quote Originally Posted by salmactg2050 View Post
    Correct, if we want to use indicator, we can only use all available indicator inside our metatrader4 mobile platform. That's why this mobile platform is not suitable for traders who use custom indicators or EA. Honestly, even though I don't use any custom indicator, I still unable to trade with mobile platform because I'm not get used to trade with it yet.

Quote Originally Posted by cutiekc View Post
    There are so many different. The mobile version is just for excuting others as apparently conducting analysis with the mobile trading app will be sorta hard and might lead to failure, so therefore the difference is that indicator usage ain't effective and also their ain't economy fundamental calender in the mT5.
    i think it will not lead us to failure just because we trade with our mobile trading platform. do you mean if we have a good trading strategy and make profit when we trade using laptop, everything will change when we trade using mobile platform? i don't think so. it is not type of trading platform that lead us to failure but our self. self correction is better rather than blaming other things.

as i'm not a user of mt4 for mobile platform, so i am afraid i may not help you so far. but the most common matter is there are some features that may not support in mobile version. so i think, using the pc/laptop version will give you the best experince. and it will be helpful for you.

Page 6 of 108 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast