How is MT4 for PC/Laptop Different From Mobile Mt4 ? - Page 5
Page 5 of 108 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast

Thread: How is MT4 for PC/Laptop Different From Mobile Mt4 ?

Mt4 on pc is different than mt4 on mobile because of limited space on mobile there are limited functions on mobile but it is of great value and we can access our trading terminal any time when away from pc at the same time we can adjust and modify our trades comfortably but analysing the market on a broad perspective is difficult with mobile MT4.

I want to have a new smartphone and a tablet but same time I know I can't buy it this year or even after three years. I'm deep in debt and my sister is deep in debt also and what I earn in forex I slowly paying back our debt. I'm hoping that in near future I can pay all of my debt then my first target is to buy tablet as I prefer to have tablet as its has bigger screen than smartphone. later on if I have extra funds I will going to use it to buy smartphones

i have tried the actual window pane mobile metatrader 4, and also the google android metatrader 4. the actual google android metatrader 4 much more est très important with regard to affect the trading accounts, even though trading accounts have been in various broker agents. We are really satisfied with this particular. Naturally , the actual PERSONAL COMPUTER metatrader 4 is the greatest, much more large graph and much more est très important within the procedure once i the actual complex technical analysis.

Recently, i have used a mobile mt4 version for trading and have noticed that mobile mt4 platform is more simple to use and can easily be handle..but if you are using mobile connection, then sometimes it is hard to close a position quickly and hard to open...while on laptop Mt4 , it is more suitable to open or close a position...but still, it is good that we can close and check market all the time by mobile mt4..

yes i agree with you.we can do auto trading and we can use ea and many custom indicator. if developer developed mr4 mobile version like pc it will be the best choice for trader for trading anywhere.

According to the past the some android mobile can be purchased with a cheap price and therefore can be used for trading forex with mt4. But to use the most function of mt4 platform and its indicators along with custom indicators the windows mobile is best because I have heard many people saying that they cant customize their indicators in android phone other than using the fixed one or paid signals etc

Quote Originally Posted by PetraFX View Post
    I do not familiar with trading with mobile, I mean trading by phone. In my opinion, trading bu using mobile phone has some restriction. The wider screen is my main consideration to use laptop than mobile. Using laptop to trading make me more free to explore all indicators I know. I can open a position buy or sell after comparing them and they agree each other or the are supportive each other. Although, I do not advice all traders to trade only by laptop. It depends on every trader. I am open minded that if i will be very busy and cannot sit in front of my laptop I will use mobile like others.

- - - Updated - - -

I do not familiar with trading with mobile, I mean trading by phone. In my opinion, trading bu using mobile phone has some restriction. The wider screen is my main consideration to use laptop than mobile. Using laptop to trading make me more free to explore all indicators I know. I can open a position buy or sell after comparing them and they agree each other or the are supportive each other. Although, I do not advice all traders to trade only by laptop. It depends on every trader. I am open minded that if i will be very busy and cannot sit in front of my laptop I will use mobile like others.

Yes i do agree with your statement, laptop or pc version of Metatrader4 is the best way to analyse markets.I have earlier used mobile version of metatrader4(android) main thing is you will deal with a lot of slippage during major news release.

There are so many different. The mobile version is just for excuting others as apparently conducting analysis with the mobile trading app will be sorta hard and might lead to failure, so therefore the difference is that indicator usage ain't effective and also their ain't economy fundamental calender in the mT5.

Computer integration of the mt4 trading codes are better than mobile integration. It is giving traders headache to find the indicators that will help in knowing the market direction in mobile mt4 compared to the laptop mt4. I wanted to use ATR bands on mobile phone , it is not good like that the way it used to on laptop.

there are a real dirrence between the metatrader 4 on computer and metatrader on mobile,even the user interface is different and the platform can work only on smart phones,peronally i havethe s3 phone and am using it only for checking closing and opening the deals,else you can have the usefull indicators but you can not set a costum indicators or draw a trend line

Page 5 of 108 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast