How is MT4 for PC/Laptop Different From Mobile Mt4 ? - Page 4
Page 4 of 108 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast

Thread: How is MT4 for PC/Laptop Different From Mobile Mt4 ?

Quote Originally Posted by Dheeraj123 View Post
    Well my dear friend there is differ software for mobile trading and for computer or laptop trading if you want to do trading with laptop or your computer then you can download meta trader 4 software direct from the broker site and if you want to do trading on mobile then you can check with meta trader for mobile if you will able to find that on broker site then its good other wise you can check with Google apps.
    Some brokers now have their own specific mobile basically android trading apps and that is kinda cool but the metaquoters in which have been using in mobile is still good and there are difference for it would be much easier conducting analysis on a computer based on technical analysis for you can print out the chart movement and then plot your trendline and support and resistance level too.

the mobile version of the meta trader 4 will not be that good because it has some limited access to the features like on or laptop we can see all the details about a particular currency what we want but with the mobile trading it is not possible at all.

This is easy to say that there will have huge difference from PC mt4 from the mobile's mt4 . The mobile phone have low screen for this reason , we will not able to analysis there . if we want to do analysis there , the analysis will not perfect . On the other hand , the mobile phone's mt4 is mainly price monitoring basis , there have no analytical programmes which is used to the PC mt4 . i just want to say the PC/Laptop's mt4 for the trading , but phone's mt4 for the price monitoring .

Quote Originally Posted by harbir View Post
    the mobile version of the meta trader 4 will not be that good because it has some limited access to the features like on or laptop we can see all the details about a particular currency what we want but with the mobile trading it is not possible at all.
    All details like what and what, for I can with my mobile trading app see a currency qoutes be able to use my indicators and also view the chart in the three basic chart views which are the line, candle stick and the bar chart. So there is nothing much different from the platforms, perhaps just the screen resolution.

Quote Originally Posted by zahid420 View Post
    This is easy to say that there will have huge difference from PC mt4 from the mobile's mt4 . The mobile phone have low screen for this reason , we will not able to analysis there . if we want to do analysis there , the analysis will not perfect . On the other hand , the mobile phone's mt4 is mainly price monitoring basis , there have no analytical programmes which is used to the PC mt4 . i just want to say the PC/Laptop's mt4 for the trading , but phone's mt4 for the price monitoring .
    it depends what kind of analysis we use and sure every trader have different one, right? im sure some of them feel comfort when trading with their mobile mt4 eventhough it has small screen. its better for us to be able to use mobile mt4 both for monitoring our trade and making an analysis. but it only works with traders who use standard indicator or price action strategy.

Quote Originally Posted by Sascha View Post
    it depends what kind of analysis we use and sure every trader have different one, right? im sure some of them feel comfort when trading with their mobile mt4 eventhough it has small screen. its better for us to be able to use mobile mt4 both for monitoring our trade and making an analysis. but it only works with traders who use standard indicator or price action strategy.
    Nowadays we may see mobile platform is still poor of features, but I'm sure one day we will see the features of trading in mobile platform is just as good as the features of pc or laptop. Because we know all will be developed in stages, not always instant, so I'm sure mobile platform will be the most comfortable platform for traders in the future.

Why MT4 platform on your mobile phone on your computer, you want to use as a substitute? You actually through a dialogue with mt4? In my opinion, due to the very limited mobile platforms is not comfortable on the computer and finding out the benefits of MT4. This will provide flexibility as your computer. When we travel, because it is easier to the benefit of convenience anywhere mobile platform. Thus, it uses your existing platform according to the situation.

Trader
    there is a difference between mt4 for pc and for mobile because system of operation of pc is different from system of operations of mobile and also there is limited features for mt4 of mobile,so you can not use ea nor custom indicators and you can use only the indicators that are found on mt4 that come with it,i think also that visual operation will not be good on mobile and this may affect on trading

Quote Originally Posted by sameeh View Post
    there is a difference between mt4 for pc and for mobile because system of operation of pc is different from system of operations of mobile and also there is limited features for mt4 of mobile,so you can not use ea nor custom indicators and you can use only the indicators that are found on mt4 that come with it,i think also that visual operation will not be good on mobile and this may affect on trading
    But the convenience of using a mobile platform is dependent on the of each trader, you may not be comfortable because you do not find many choices of indicators, and you can not use ea. But the reason as it does not apply to traders who do not rely on indicators and ea.

I think use of MT4 on laptop or personel computer is different from which use on mobile phone.In computer we have many options for trading and on mobile phone has limited option.I think its also depend on mobile phone.I see on mobile phone has limited option for trading.but you can operate your account.

Page 4 of 108 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast