How is MT4 for PC/Laptop Different From Mobile Mt4 ? - Page 3
Page 3 of 108 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Thread: How is MT4 for PC/Laptop Different From Mobile Mt4 ?

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 85
    Given: 14

How is MT4 for PC/Laptop Different From Mobile Mt4 ?

Hello friends
    I am a price action trader, but till now, i havent used mobile mt4. Because i dont know anything about it.
    Can you please tell me how is mt4 for PC/LAPTOP/NOTEBOOK different from those MT4 used in mobiles?

Can we use our custom made indicators ? And in which file format (.ex4) or any other format?

Please reply so that from next week i could start forex trading in mobile too so as to never miss price action signals!

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 7
    The main difference between mt4 for pc or laptop compared with mt4 for mobile is the screen size. except for if you are using a tablet then that is something else. but if you are using a normal mobile then the difference is the screen size. and unfortunately you cant setup your own custom made indicators in it. you can just use the pre-installed ones.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by pak forex View Post
    The main difference between mt4 for pc or laptop compared with mt4 for mobile is the screen size. except for if you are using a tablet then that is something else. but if you are using a normal mobile then the difference is the screen size. and unfortunately you cant setup your own custom made indicators in it. you can just use the pre-installed ones.
    i think that screen does not matter too much...but the main things is that , if we want to see charts on mobile, it is hard and even i feel that not possible..secondly, we will not find many other application of mt4, which can be used on laptop...if we want to open to many positions quickly, its not possible due to the connection of mobile..so as a whole, i feel that it will hard to trade on mobile mt4 as compare to laptop..it is only for expert to use mobile mt4...

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 241
    Given: 193
    of course we know that mt4 for pc or laptop will be different with smartphone, and i see that mt4 for smartphone is simpler than mt4, just give us default indicators or i still have lack of knowledge about it, and for this situation, i used it for emergency only then i can still manage my business and do trading,

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 2
    Pc is best for mt4 trade,but mobile is not,when you need mobile?when you are in travel some where.and when you start trade in your mobile you all things are so small and you know what kind of visual,that,s why pc is best.....

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by taharoyal52 View Post
    Hello friends
    I am a price action trader, but till now, i havent used mobile mt4. Because i dont know anything about it.
    Can you please tell me how is mt4 for PC/LAPTOP/NOTEBOOK different from those MT4 used in mobiles?

Can we use our custom made indicators ? And in which file format (.ex4) or any other format?

Please reply so that from next week i could start forex trading in mobile too so as to never miss price action signals!
    i have trader on my android phone but it is difficult.we can not insert indicators.i am trading with my pc.i think pc is best for trading.fast speed processing and internet is required for trading.mobile is not best for trading.i have installed mt4 in my phone but i only use it for watching he market and using pc for trading.i have tried to insert some indicators but it is not working perfectly.mobile usually have slow processing and get hanged during such attempts.we can not insert indicators while trading on mobile.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    For me I'm using the mTF on my mobile and I have used it on my destop. Though due to electricity challenges I often use that if mobile. I have found out that the usage of moving average indicators aint the same with mobile, specifically android OS, but still good and works fine for me.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 280
    Given: 193
    Quote Originally Posted by cutiekc View Post
    For me I'm using the mTF on my mobile and I have used it on my destop. Though due to electricity challenges I often use that if mobile. I have found out that the usage of moving average indicators aint the same with mobile, specifically android OS, but still good and works fine for me.
    Yes, I also use my mobile phone to trade and monitor my positions when I face that electricity problem sometime. But it's just a while because I already set the TP in small amount and I'm sure that the price will hit it. After that, if the electricity problem solved, then I turn on my laptop and trade with it again. I like to trade with my mobile phone but I prefer to use laptop.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    Quote Originally Posted by Azis Muslim View Post
    Yes, I also use my mobile phone to trade and monitor my positions when I face that electricity problem sometime. But it's just a while because I already set the TP in small amount and I'm sure that the price will hit it. After that, if the electricity problem solved, then I turn on my laptop and trade with it again. I like to trade with my mobile phone but I prefer to use laptop.
    Well, there are no much difference in between the two. Just that because a compute is invariably computer, thus you would have a well comfortable trading and can multi task, while in mobile much app running at the same time could make the ram run slow. But mobile is good for any trader who is a long term trader.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 27
    Well my dear friend there is differ software for mobile trading and for computer or laptop trading if you want to do trading with laptop or your computer then you can download meta trader 4 software direct from the broker site and if you want to do trading on mobile then you can check with meta trader for mobile if you will able to find that on broker site then its good other wise you can check with Google apps.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    I think i never apply A mobile mt4 but what i think is that it is quite similar then that and also give a better chance to open and close your trades on time.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 108 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast