How is MT4 for PC/Laptop Different From Mobile Mt4 ? - Page 108
Page 108 of 108 FirstFirst ... 85898104105106107108
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 1080

Thread: How is MT4 for PC/Laptop Different From Mobile Mt4 ?

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 85
    Given: 14

How is MT4 for PC/Laptop Different From Mobile Mt4 ?

Hello friends
    I am a price action trader, but till now, i havent used mobile mt4. Because i dont know anything about it.
    Can you please tell me how is mt4 for PC/LAPTOP/NOTEBOOK different from those MT4 used in mobiles?

Can we use our custom made indicators ? And in which file format (.ex4) or any other format?

Please reply so that from next week i could start forex trading in mobile too so as to never miss price action signals!

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    The pc version is an advance trading platform that has all the features needed for a successful forex trading, we can analyze the market better with the help of a pc, cause there is a larger screen where we can see the market chart and trend clearly, also we can make use of any custom indicators and expert advisor, there things are limited on the mobile terminal.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 19
    Buy the features there are a big difference in PC platform and mobile application.
    We can use custom indicators in PC platform because metatrader for provide a lot of tools to make proper technical analysis but, we can not use proper technical analysis in metatrader for mobile application.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    mt4 on pc difirent tna mobile that is why you should use mt4 on mobile in case you cant reach pc
    if you a price action trader then mobile is better

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by Risk management View Post
    Buy the features there are a big difference in PC platform and mobile application.
    We can use custom indicators in PC platform because metatrader for provide a lot of tools to make proper technical analysis but, we can not use proper technical analysis in metatrader for mobile application.
    There is a standard way of trading the market on the PC than on the mobile devices. We cannot beat the fact that both robots and the custom indicator are not working on the mobile version of mt4. This will surely deprive many traders of their real ways of trading the market. I guess that when use the both together for one reason or the other, it will work at best for us.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 2
    There are differences between mobile and the desktop version of mt4, but the difference am more concerned about is that we can do a more better analysis on the desktop version of mt4 and that's one of the reason why I still see mt4 on desktop the most advance terminal to trade with, and the mobile version make it possible for us to trade forex anywhere.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 132
    Given: 875
    The mobile MetaTrader apps have pretty much nothing in common with the desktop programs. They are just a way to keep an eye on your positions if at certain moments you can't access the proper device. Of course if your strategy does not require custom indicators and/or too much graphical object drawing you can probably do your trading off a mobile, but even in that case there are far superior apps to do technical analysis.

Not allowed!
    Wow. Much Forex. So Monies. Very Opportunity.Many Trade. So Amazed. Wow.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    the mobile platform is not as comfortable on the pc, because visually and performance mt4 very limited. We are not given great latitude as on a PC. Advantage lies in the mobile platform only comfort when we travel
    yes you are right that because of limited specs

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 108
    Given: 70
    I think almost all the features that are available on the MT4 on laptop are also available on the MT4 mobile, further mobiles are more handy than laptops. Even the charts and indicators are available on mobile MT4, however due to small screen some people still prefer to do analysis on their laptops. Actually both are unique in their place and we can use both as per our convenience.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 132
    Given: 875
    It's a different program. The mobile apps provide the basic functionality to check on your positions while you don't have a computer. I don't even think they are eligible for the name MetaTrader.
    There were some hints from MetaQuotes employees that something good in that direction might happen, but it's probably not the right time yet. It's probably because MetaQuotes is not a big company, so innovations don't happen that quickly.

Not allowed!
    Wow. Much Forex. So Monies. Very Opportunity.Many Trade. So Amazed. Wow.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 19
    There is a big difference behind these two platforms because both platforms are provide us different functions.
    If they really want to do proper technical analysis then I will suggest you them to follow the PC platform because we can use customr indicator. But, if you want to just access your account then mobile is a good choice.

Not allowed!

Page 108 of 108 FirstFirst ... 85898104105106107108