How is MT4 for PC/Laptop Different From Mobile Mt4 ?
Page 1 of 102 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: How is MT4 for PC/Laptop Different From Mobile Mt4 ?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 80
    Given: 14

How is MT4 for PC/Laptop Different From Mobile Mt4 ?

Hello friends
    I am a price action trader, but till now, i havent used mobile mt4. Because i dont know anything about it.
    Can you please tell me how is mt4 for PC/LAPTOP/NOTEBOOK different from those MT4 used in mobiles?

Can we use our custom made indicators ? And in which file format (.ex4) or any other format?

Please reply so that from next week i could start forex trading in mobile too so as to never miss price action signals!

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    MT4 is used on a PC is different from that used on the MT4 mobile phones, because phones usually have a very limited specs, so not all features can be added to the mobile trading, while the frequently used files on MT4 certainly still can be read by mobile MT4.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 6
    Why would you want to use the mobile phone as a replacement for MT4 on your PC? Did not you already know what it's like trading with mt4 platform on PC? In my opinion, the mobile platform is not as comfortable on the pc, because visually and performance mt4 very limited. We are not given great latitude as on a PC. Advantage lies in the mobile platform only comfort when we travel, because it is easy to carry anywhere. So use the platform in accordance in your current situation.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by martyn View Post
    MT4 is used on a PC is different from that used on the MT4 mobile phones, because phones usually have a very limited specs, so not all features can be added to the mobile trading, while the frequently used files on MT4 certainly still can be read by mobile MT4.
    Yes! I have heard from many , that many features which are in the mt4 (pc version) , does not even exists in the mobile mt4 version. And maybe , yes you are right that because of limited specs. But why developers arent developing and allowing custom indicators to be used in mt4 mobile version?

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 105
    Computer integration of the mt4 trading codes are better than mobile integration. It is giving traders headache to find the indicators that will help in knowing the market direction in mobile mt4 compared to the laptop mt4. I wanted to use ATR bands on mobile phone , it is not good like that the way it used to on laptop.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 3
    Mt4 for pc is much more functions than the mobile mt4. Mobile mt4 just using the simple functions. We cannot edit the colour of the candlestick. We cannot adding the line level for indicator. So, the mobile mt4 is simple and only for us using when we are not around our computer to checking the price movement. We cannot adding some indicator into the mobile mt4. But for pc version we can adding the other download indicator into our platform. We can use the expert or signal using pc mt4 but not in mobile mt4. So, there is much different between mobile version and pc version.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    I do not think that there are very much differences in them, except for the wideness of the trading screen, and the availability of the trading indicators that are much more in the laptop/no book than the mobile. The indicators in the mt4 laptop are very bold also. These are the only ones that i have seen. But the convenience is in the mobile trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    I do not think that there are very much differences in them, except for the wideness of the trading screen, and the availability of the trading indicators that are much more in the laptop/no book than the mobile. The indicators in the mt4 laptop are very bold also. These are the only ones that i have seen. But the convenience is in the mobile trading.
    The major difference is of course the size, but nowadays, you can also use it in tablets which has very wide screen almost near to notebook's screen size
    Moreover, in mt4 phone, i have heard that we cant use custom indicators. We can only use the ones which comes pre-installed.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Well if your a price action trader then mobile trading shouldnt be a problem for you,I have been trading on the mobile platform for over a year even did so when blackberry offered trading platform,in mobile platform you would see live price charts of all the currency pair available to your account over 50 currency pair including metals,you can also include indicators from the indicators list,o don't exactly have an idea of what you are lookin for in the mobile platform but I cam assure you that its reliable and convenient,but obviously the pc platform is more user friendly than the mobile platform,but you can just give it a try if it suits you.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    yes mt4 on laptop is different than mt4 on mobile , first of all you can not use templates on mobile mt4 and also only some indicator that you can use and you can not upload your own indicators on the mt4 and you can not also use advisory expert on mt4 mobile , that is why you really better use mt4 on mobile just in case you can not reach any laptop and it is your only opportunity , other wise you will not analyze the market in the best way and it will really be hard for you to apply your own strategy on trading using mobile on trading

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 102 123451151101 ... LastLast