Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Why Demo!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,119
    Given: 409

Why Demo!

Hello Guys !
    Let's me start with a general thing , after learning you start the demo trading .
    Well i did it too like most traders do , my starting capital was 10k which without any analysis and hard i make it double by the end of the day i opened a account , but when i start the real trading oh God what's wrong here
    what's are the main problems , why this happens , are you also victim of it if yes how you solve this problem !!

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer View Post
    Hello Guys !
    Let's me start with a general thing , after learning you start the demo trading .
    Well i did it too like most traders do , my starting capital was 10k which without any analysis and hard i make it double by the end of the day i opened a account , but when i start the real trading oh God what's wrong here
    what's are the main problems , why this happens , are you also victim of it if yes how you solve this problem !!
    demo account is the best way to learn Forex with out any real loss so it will be the best way to learn this business so i prefer to test any strategy or any indicator with a demo account to know will it work perfe4ct or not so i think it is the best choice for any beginner trader to have the experience .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 78
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer View Post
    Hello Guys !
    well , experts say that every newbie should practice in demo. i also agree with them but they should trade like 1 week or so and not more.. because the main test is in real account where real deposit is involved and so thus emotions are involved too. so you can get real experience . and yes, you can try to trade on cents account where if you deposit 10$ it will be like 1000cents to trade :D

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 107
    Quote Originally Posted by mohin View Post
    demo is for know the terminal properly and apply various strategy to make profit for long time.
    the beginner's of the forex trading who not understand anythings about forex trading need to study first and then that is why they use the demo trading account for practice to get the trading knowledge and trading experience about how trade in forex market.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    Demo account is very necessary for everyone because if you are learning well in demo account you can do very good in the field of forex and can earn good constant income here so all we know that demo trading is the first stage of a newbie trading so its a very good plate form for learning

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 3
    demo account is the best way of learning, demo account can convert a beginner in to a skillful trader. it is a way of learning where a beginner can learn forex from a to z. i prefer this method of learning more then any other method because its creates confidence inside a beginner.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    demo accoutn is very very important for forex traidng. without practicing properly in the demo accoutn it is almsot impossible to be an elite trader. when we make a strategy or develop a system we should test it on the demo account before starting trading in the real market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    Yes, indeed we be surprised when we have to switch from the demo into a real trading account, because we will find a lot of difference, of capital that we use, and our mental, and we like forced to use all of our abilities when entering the real trade.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 4
    most of the beginners do not like the demo account for the forex learning and they want to directly trade in the live account that is the bad way of the trading learning ,the demo acccount gives us the experience of the forex trading

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 3
    well you can say demo account is the factory of skillful traders, this is the best learning way of forex. where we can learn forex from a to z. it brings confident of trading. it is a helpful source of learning where we can trade without fear. we can test our strategies in dem account. demo account is the best source of knowledge and experience.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast