how to speed up connection metatrader 4?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: how to speed up connection metatrader 4?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

for friends who use MetaTrader 4 as a means to trade, I want to ask,
    "how do I speed up connections in MetaTrader 4 so as not to slow again?"
    please give tips and advice to me, thank you

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    There is nothing you can do about the internet of the mt4 trading platform, if the internet service provider that you are using is bad, then forget that, the internet on the mt4 is just a gate way by the company, they are not responsible for the strength of the connection that you are receiving in any way.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    It's impossible to speed up your network its only your service provider that can offer you such a high speed internet service,I haven't really tried vps services that roboforex offers but I guess you can give it a try or you switch to a better network provider.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Quote Originally Posted by zhulkutai View Post
    you need to consider is the speed of your internet connection, make sure you possessed enough connection, after it fulfilled hopefully MetaTrader you will light, if it does not work please check your computer specifications that affect computer performance, MetaTrader will seem slow on the computer specifications less and reduce your indicator to indicator folder loading very long because the indicator you very much will make you feel slow metatrader sometimes even stop working

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 3
    Hello, its first time that I hear that we can speed up Mt4 connexion, but I do noy think that is possible because it depend of setvers connrxion and of type of account, and you can ask this quetion at live support yhechnical of roboforex they will confirme this ig we can or not.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 11
    make sure you possessed enough connection, after it fulfilled hopefully MetaTrader you will light, if it does not work please check your computer specifications that affect computer performance, MetaTrader will seem slow on the computer specifications less and reduce your indicator to indicator folder loading very long because the indicator you very much will make you feel slow metatrader sometimes even stop working

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    i guess, it has standard setting, but we need to pay attention for internet connection and also computer too, because if we install to many programs which is not useful, it will take more RAM and make slow our computer performance, and then, it is about server who was provided by broker for our trading,

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    most of the time it is seen that the terminal of the broker are slow and here most of the trader think that it is for them nut i think that it is only because of them as here if he cna learn about the market and do not copy and paste many indicator and template then he will not facea ny problem

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 189
    Given: 304
    I have no problem with the quality of the connection in mt4. If you have a problem, there are several possibilities, your internet connection, the performance of your computer, and also the broker server. Please check one by one, because there is no specific way to increase the speed of mt4,

Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 8
    Quote Originally Posted by zhulkutai View Post

Your internet provider service must not slow connection,if you ISP fast and your metatrader(4) still slow,try to using SSH or other.My suggestion,try download ultrasurf.Connect ultrasurf(direct mode),if you get status connected in ultrasurf.OPen you metatrader4 , set proxy from metatrader become 127.0.0.1:9666 with type SOCK5.If this step cannot help you, may be your server metatrader in the problem.

Not allowed!
    everything is greget

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast