How Much Risk will be better
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: How Much Risk will be better

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,120
    Given: 409

How Much Risk will be better

Yes it is the most interesting thing , about it we have run lot of things in our mind , i will do this or that or etc more then that . But how much risk we should takes , how much balance we should have it !

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 78
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer View Post
    Yes it is the most interesting thing , about it we have run lot of things in our mind , i will do this or that or etc more then that . But how much risk we should takes , how much balance we should have it !
    i think if you want to be safe and want to earn consistent income , minimum 2% risk pert trade and maximum 5% risk per trade. you should not risk more than this. risking more than 5% is very very harmful and it is a sign of being greedy and greedy traders are not successful at all

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 0
    well it depends on what your account can take as well as what your own emotions can withstand some times i will risk up to 25% of my total money in my trading account and yet i will never loose my emotions because i will win the trade at the end of the day so if you know the trade is sure you can risk any amount but if not risk as little as possible .

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    According to me if you want to very safety trading I will suggest you to take 1 or 2% maximum risk of your account for trading because it will help you to make very good constant profit in the market yes profit will be low but you will able to make that less profit till life time its not bad because something is better than nothing

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 1
    I work in the forex on more than one account, there is some accounts I have Risk it be large and can be up to 50% or 100%, which is only for trading on the news and other accounts the proportion of risk a few up to 10% maximum and this is better for a lot of traders do not even fall ill, greed on the primary account must have an account for risks

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 3
    well we all know that risk is very much involved in forex and we can not eliminate risk from forex business. but we have to take risk to earn good profit. otherwise nothing will happen as " NO PAIN NO GAIN". but we should take risk according to our experience i think risk mut 10% maximum. we should to avoid greed because greed is the enemy of trading. which can kill our profit.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 107
    Quote Originally Posted by amrmorasamir View Post
    I work in the forex on more than one account, there is some accounts I have Risk it be large and can be up to 50% or 100%, which is only for trading on the news and other accounts the proportion of risk a few up to 10% maximum and this is better for a lot of traders do not even fall ill, greed on the primary account must have an account for risks
    I think taking risk is depend on the psychology and market trend of the forex market which should effect the market and we will never know what the movement is up to and in what type of situation the markets take the risk and is it will impact in our account , so its better take a small risk which can safe our account in long periods in this business

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 15
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer View Post
    It depends on market sentiment and your capital and also your strategies... Just learn perfectly... If you have proper risk management then you will get the perfect idea that how much risk you can take in your trading... Cause every time risk amount will not be same...

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Actual risk to a minimum we would expect, but since forex has risks vary, so we need to control these risks with money management that we use. so this is where the role of money management, which is to control the risk of large although we do not have an accurate strategy.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    our risk is to determine by the number of pips we are willing to make,personally i think 1:2 is safe but one can use 1:3 or 1:4 but it all depend of the experience one is having about the market but as for newbies,i believe 1:2 ratio is the best,it just about calculating the number of pips one is willing get dividing it from out profit.making 1 as loss and 2 as profit

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast