Is Forex A 100% Money Back Guarantee type of Business - Page 30
Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 202627282930

Thread: Is Forex A 100% Money Back Guarantee type of Business

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Is Forex A 100% Money Back Guarantee type of Business

Before I became a Forex Trader, I was into affiliate marketing and other forms of online businesses, one thing that I was discovered about those selling one product or the other is the fact that at the end of the landing page, they will always tell you that what you are buying has a 100% Money back guarantee. And most of the time, it turns out to be totally false. I obviously came into forex trading with that mentality, hence I traded recklessly using large lot size, little did I realize that I was using a wrong approach. That now sank into my consciousness that forex has no money back guarantee at all.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 33
    Forex is one of the best business I have been part of and as a matter of fact, there is no guarantee of making specific amount of money so don't let no one fool you about that. However you can make money from forex trading depending on your trading skills and knowledge, if one tend to have and develop more skills then the more money they make, that is how it works/.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 96
    Before the market can give us the money we need then the learning is needed. The traders that has been able to learn and understand the market will perform more better. Therefore the earnings in forex trading is depending on us. But some times, because of the nature of the market. We don't get to see any trading opportunity. That requires we want.

Not allowed!

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 202627282930