Next 20 trades without exception challenge - Page 5
Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Next 20 trades without exception challenge

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1

Next 20 trades without exception challenge

Have come to see that for me or any trader for that matter, to make it in forex, that I must stop looking at the market on trade by trade basis, but i must now look at a sample of trades instead. The reason being that there is no way to know which of the trade will do well or not. But if I trade in samples, then i will then judge the trades in the sample by how many percent were profitable and how many percent was loss. I'm doing this with a strategy that should give me about sixty to eighty percent win rate.

So, join me.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1
    We take the test of each exchange we make thus we may win or lose, the broker that test a methodology should hone on it for enough to see the level of achievement of it thus the merchant that discovers it gives a high level of progress then he can exchange with it and make benefit, yet in the event that it doesn't give great outcomes then the dealer should search for another.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 17
    we can win every trade if we are concentrate on this market and always trade with good planning. Our earning is always depend on our skills and if we are make our skills perfect then we can make easily get the high earning from this business. I also love to trade with a trading strategy which is always help me to get high earning from this business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 22
    Given: 4
    It will be good for traders to be very patient in trading this market. However trading without having challenges in the market is not easy, there are challenges that we all will go through and have a good experience to over come those challenges in this business. So thinking of having no challenges in 20 trades is not something that is easy to do in forex field.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 8
    No one can actually trade forex without loss because loss is part of the forex market no matter what we do we'll still experience loss in our trading but if we are very serious to trade in the market with a good strategy of course we can earn more than we lose in the market and I believe that's the only way we can trade in the market successfully.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 2
    It is not that easy for traders not to get challenges in the market of forex, as a newbie trader it is not that easy to escape loss which I see as the challenge of forex market in the next 20 trades that I trade or open in the market, when there is no good experience then it is possible for me to see loss in forex market, so it is necessary that I practice good to have experience.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    the next 20 trades will be a mirror for the trader and so if he can makes winning trades more than losing trades then he trades well and if he lost more then he should review his trading style, also if the success rate is not well and make the trader unsatisfied ten he needs to develop his trading system to increase the percentage of success.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 19
    Human life challenges so no way to avoid a challenge in forex. A trader first challenge to ensure his learning. We know learning is not a simple factor that easily done. There need a lot patience and tachnique and artificial intelegence. To maintain discipline in trading very hard job because of different type of mental attribute. After that we have to do work with simple mode then success come close our hand.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by sameeh View Post
    the next 20 trades will be a mirror for the trader and so if he can makes winning trades more than losing trades then he trades well and if he lost more then he should review his trading style, also if the success rate is not well and make the trader unsatisfied ten he needs to develop his trading system to increase the percentage of success.
    I like to challenge myself in a situation like this. It might be in a whole month of trading, i will not withdraw a single penny from my trading account, i do that just to know the status i am in the market at that time. We can trade at any time, the results will be either loss or win, but it will be good for traders that they have more winning than losing. If traders trade in 20 times, it will be perfect if only 5 of it was lost, and the rest 15 is a success.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 8
    A proper analysis is what you need to be able to predict any currency pair movement correctly, if you just watch the chart without making analysis that won't help you to no the next direction of the market before you can be sure of the next market movement you must spend some time to analyze the market chart using candlesticks.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by davido View Post
    A proper analysis is what you need to be able to predict any currency pair movement correctly, if you just watch the chart without making analysis that won't help you to no the next direction of the market before you can be sure of the next market movement you must spend some time to analyze the market chart using candlesticks.
    You are right, as long as we have a good trading analysis, we will be sure of the way we are handling the market, and most of our predictions would be correct. The success of every trader starts with the right signal generation, when we have the strategy that can be making the correct signal for us with about 70% winning, then we are good to go, and the remaining necessity will be our management.

Not allowed!

Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast