Next 20 trades without exception challenge - Page 3
Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Next 20 trades without exception challenge

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1

Next 20 trades without exception challenge

Have come to see that for me or any trader for that matter, to make it in forex, that I must stop looking at the market on trade by trade basis, but i must now look at a sample of trades instead. The reason being that there is no way to know which of the trade will do well or not. But if I trade in samples, then i will then judge the trades in the sample by how many percent were profitable and how many percent was loss. I'm doing this with a strategy that should give me about sixty to eighty percent win rate.

So, join me.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    There is no way to no which of the pair will do well that's why when we choose any pair it's important that we analyze any currency pair before we go for a buy and sell trade that's when we can be sure of the market movement, we can only no if a pair can do well only when we have spend time to analyze the currency pair very well.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 121
    Given: 24
    Eneregha, no no actually pair selection is important because from some points every pair have some own way of movement, so here we need to choose a pair which we need to trade and we should always trade with it almost, because if we choose different it can be hard to handle and collect their news and history and many things can be hard, so i think we should choose one and should work hard with it

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 15
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    Eneregha, no no actually pair selection is important because from some points every pair have some own way of movement, so here we need to choose a pair which we need to trade and we should always trade with it almost, because if we choose different it can be hard to handle and collect their news and history and many things can be hard, so i think we should choose one and should work hard with it
    that is right my friend, we really need to know the pair characteristic with well because they have own way of movements and what the thing who effect them at the market, so better to take the time to learn them first before use them for trading forex, and for me, i prefer to choose the pair with low spread and good movements, that can give me more chances to book the profit

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    When trader decide to understand the money management, trader will more effective on using small lot, small lot is the key to achieve more trading profit. Your account will grow when consistent use the small lot in forex trading.The only way to achieved this is by making sure that my lot size for each trade is very small, say about two percent per trade.

Not allowed!

Pro
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 36
    Given: 41
    Its a very nice trade in which we are decide our trades at the time of we are do line work on forex market. If we are trade on forex market with live analysis then its really easy for traders to make the high profit from this market easily. I really like to trade on forex when we are work on the spot our trading strategy. This thing is help us to make a strong strategy and our earning chances are also high in this condition.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 18
    Quote Originally Posted by mao View Post
    Its a very nice trade in which we are decide our trades at the time of we are do line work on forex market. If we are trade on forex market with live analysis then its really easy for traders to make the high profit from this market easily. I really like to trade on forex when we are work on the spot our trading strategy. This thing is help us to make a strong strategy and our earning chances are also high in this condition.
    On the spot market analysis and then make trading strategy is good for us but if we are take more time to make our trading strategy then we can miss that earning trade. We are must need to ready every day to open our trading order on this market because any time we are find the market trend and then market is move to follow its trend very fast. So we are need quickly enter and earn profit from this type of trades.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Making more winning trades is what we should focus on because we cannot trade forex without loss, no challenges sounds like trading without getting loss and this is not possible so I think what we should focus on is making more winning trades if we earn more than we earn every week that's what make us successful forex traders and not when we didn't experience any loss in our account because that's impossible.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    the trading without challenges is many difficult the reason is that the market condition is change day by day and in many cases the market moves against our expectation and we open the trade we don't really where the price move but this tell us to trade with careful and we get a more profit also.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    You can't trade forex without challenges because forex trading is already full with challenges, and that's the main reason why you should learn and understand this business very well and construct a good system before you start to trade in live account so that you can overcome this challenges because without a good trading skills, strategy and knowledge you cannot overcome the challenge.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 2
    Trade forex market without having any challenge in your trade I really doubt it, if it will be possible for you to trade forex market without having challenges in your trade. In life for you to become successful in anything you do then there are challenges you needs to pass through before you can achieve success, so in forex trade there are challenges that you most pass through or experience before you will succeed in your trade.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast